Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

KiwiFuzz

No Lives Matter
kiwifarms.net
This is approaching Tranniv level tardery.

If you spent 150 hours working on a grift that would score you $1000, this does not make you some kind of genius who has learned how to hack the mainframe, it makes you a chump who is willing to piss away loads of time and energy for an amount of money well below minimum wage.

I hope Bryan Loeper slips on a chuck of ice and snaps his dick off.

Cerabella

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh boy :stress:
Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 04-12-33 Kathryn Gibes (Werewolf Arc) 🏳️‍⚧️✨ on Twitter.png

Tweet | Archive

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 04-12-33 Kathryn Gibes (Werewolf Arc) 🏳️‍⚧️✨ on Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 04-12-33 Kathryn Gibes (Werewolf Arc) 🏳️‍⚧️✨ on Twitter.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 40

Putin Bot

Touch my vodka and you're entering a world of pain
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For people like Kevin, just because he's not very bright, do you think he grooms certain men because he truly believes in what he preaches, or do you think it's a massive cope/malice on what he's done to himself, so if he can get other men to pursue the same thing and end up like him, he feels better about his own stupid decisions that made him to chop off his cock and end up with a botched amhole and forever sexless?

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Seriously someone save these children.
Don’t worry, I have a feeling Earl will make another late-night-not-caught-on-film appearance.
And I’m sure it will have nothing to do with the fact that all the ranches crowdfunding efforts are falling flat right now… pure coincidence I’m sure.

Last edited:

stupid frog

Married to NigKid
kiwifarms.net
For people like Kevin, just because he's not very bright, do you think he grooms certain men because he truly believes in what he preaches, or do you think it's a massive cope/malice on what he's done to himself, so if he can get other men to pursue the same thing and end up like him, he feels better about his own stupid decisions that made him to chop off his cock and end up with a botched amhole and forever sexless?

This nigga said with a straight face that your body just knows it has a vagina now, and that's magical.

I think he believes it, but when he stops distracting himself with screens for 5 minutes dark thoughts come from the corners of his mind.

Is it malice? No. But it will be, when the revision is done.

Assuming he doesn't 41, I guess.

Meiwaku

キウィフルーツの赤い乳首猿
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dont do it wedge, youll lose your vagina
Wait actually in this case YES get married.... He might also lose disability? This sounds better and better.....

Screenshot_20220115-002001.png
"Im free most of the time"

Screenshots_2022-01-15-00-15-37.png

Consoooooom
Screenshots_2022-01-15-00-16-17.png
Screenshot_20220115-001505.png

Kevin is doing actual work
Screenshot_20220115-001701.png
Screenshots_2022-01-15-00-18-33.png

Canada is fucked
Screenshots_2022-01-15-00-18-51.png

True N Honest look at that smile!

Boris Blank's glass eye

Is this cultural appropriation?
kiwifarms.net
I think it's both. Drank the Flavor-Aid so he's fully convinced in whatever pseudoscientific Lysenkoist bullshit he's vomiting onto the internet but he also needs, perhaps unconsciously, other suckers to join him in being disgusting degenerates. He might also think he's the Goddess' Gift To Humanity therefore he must convert (groom) as many "people" (coomers) as possible.

BSC

Dragonslayer (((Ornstein)))
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: [L/A]
revision1.png
revision2.png

Just gonna repost this absolute banger from last September, as it feels particularly relevant here.
notbroken1.jpeg
notbroken2.jpeg
notbroken3.jpeg

Also, somewhat off-topic, but earlier I was doing a bit of an autistic deep-dive into the recent drama surrounding Tabletop Simulator, as it's a game that I've actually played before, and well, I'm a sucker for retarded internet dumpster fires. Anyway, on the Steam forums there's currently this thread by a furry troon REE'ing because posts about the situation keep getting yeeted due to not being relevant to the actual game.
steamtroon.png

As I was archiving tweets made by the tranny from whom the outrage originated. I stumbled upon Carci's twitter account.
steamtroon2.png

Intrigued, I do a bit of digging through his timeline, and lo and behold. [L1, L2/A1, A2]
steamtroon6.png
steamtroon3.png
steamtroon4.png

Oh and here's what this faggot looks like in case you're curious. [L/A]
steamtroon5.png
steamtroon1.jpg

steamtroon2.jpg

Sorry for the tangent, but I found it incredibly amusing how this gay video game drama managed to circle back to our boy, and I just had to share it. Kevin really is the ultimate troon. God bless the amhole.

Meiwaku

キウィフルーツの赤い乳首猿
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have got to see a side profile on this creature. The front view of that schnoz promises untold treasures from the right angle.
Screenshots_2022-01-15-06-05-33.png

Screenshots_2022-01-15-06-07-27.png
For the sacrifice to work you're supposed to sacrifice something meaningful to you dumb troon or else it's not a sacrifice. Also Slaan is a rapist and an actual woman. but on the other hand how she forms from guts and rot to rape Guts is VERY trans of her.
Screenshots_2022-01-15-06-06-02.png
Tranny with childhood trauma? Say it aint so

The rest of the blog is all "im traaaaannsss and lesbian and girlyyyyy" weird thing is if any actual woman had a blog about "ohhhh im so girllyyyyy look at meeee im so WOMANLY!" That would be really freaking weird. Like even the most annoying lesbians don't do this.

I didn't search for pics much because I didn't want to find the eclipse amhole of the God Tran

Last edited:

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
I thought he was in Mississippi and dealing with his divorce, so him being geo-locked made sense. Unless he has other kids another mother in WI, then I have no idea why he's stuck over there.

is there any chance he has to be a resident for so long to qualify for taxpayer funded genital surgery? That's all I can think of, he's squatting in the state to take advantage of the laws and then plans to gtfo once they've paid for his dickflip