Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems the tranch can't stop picking up new animals to neglect poor kitties
View attachment 1740866
Archive
Fucking hell. They were just begging for money for cat food. Why are they bringing in more cats? Well, I guess they can help keep the rodent population down since they are going to be attracting them with the trash piles on the tranch.

Last edited:

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
I started off reading, hoping he'd at least have some point to make but it's... it's all word vomit.

If neovaginas were indistinguishable, how would we know?

Uh, because pictures of them would be posted. I'd expect a period of disbelief because it's perfectly simple to post a picture of a real vagina and claim it's a neovagina.

I know the point has been made before, but I'm sort of perplexed too.

Hamberlard Raid

Look here. Have you tried appearing liquid chili?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that the new code for fake vaginas?
Well, so far we have:
  • stink ditch
  • rotpocket
  • crotch chasm
  • crotch rot
  • gender plague
  • I can't believe it's not vulva!
  • AmHole
  • ballsack pussylips
  • Nurgle's gift
  • axe wound
  • imitation seafood taco
  • soy casket
  • manhole
  • frontward facing asshole
  • wizard sleeve troon cracker
And now...
  • trash pile

Last edited:

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Do Kevin and his ilk know what is actually the purpose of a gynecological visit? Do they know what happens in one? Here's a hint: gynecologists don't just look at the vulva and vagina and shove a speculum in just for fun. They don't just look at a pussy from the outside to compliment its daintiness. That's like insisting that an ophthalmic examination consists in the ophthalmologist looking at a patient's eyes and telling the patient how pretty their eyes are.

His detachment from reality is absurd, his ignorance is as deep as the Mariana Trench and his misogyny is crystal clear.

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
thought experiments are not incontrovertible tactics if your initial argument is weaker than your pelvic wall.

What a fucking elegant yet underrated phrase.

Well, so far we have:
  • stink ditch
  • rotpocket
  • crotch chasm
  • gender plague
  • I can't believe it's not vulva!
  • AmHole
  • ballsack pussylips
  • Nurgle's gift
  • axe wound
And now...
  • trash pile

I would like to submit "imitation seafood taco" for consideration.

Old Fart

kiwifarms.net
Kevkevs doc must be so sick of his shit.
I really hope the doc tells Kev that he’s not supposed to stick his progesterone up his ass and that Kev has actually fucked up by doing it.
It would be grand if his doc told him that rectal application of the type of progesterone pills he uses, diminishes their effect by 60%, so Kevin essentially has been using placebo for the past few months.

--
Re. the recycling plant, I am overthrown with joy at the prospect of a production line of trannies, who moved to the Ranch from all over the country to escape their hostile environment and flea-infested city apartments to live in peace and harmony, and now find themselves having to sort trash 7 hours per day.

Revo

Good Joe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG

Archive
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kev shared his SRS/sex change operation experience with a troon who already did a SRS a few hours ago:
nfsw.jpg
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Archive

Last edited:

OhSweetMari

in our story, have we nothing left to give?
kiwifarms.net
LOL I love when they talk about 'full body orgasms', where did they get that from? Is it an anime thing? Sure, some orgasms are more intense than others, but I swear these retards just imagine some sort of magical pussy waves totally traveling all across their sexy womanly bodies, making their skin shine, their hair fizz and their hearts tremble... Must be great being a cartoon gurl!

And the 'tidies which are buttons that you mash to make girl cum' TOTALLY doesn't sound like a pervy nerd man talking. At all.

Also, can anyone tell me what the fuck is a tripfag?

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
Also, can anyone tell me what the fuck is a tripfag?
Faggots who want to be completely unique on an anonymous message/image board so they use a tripcode to identify themselves.
It's a hashed password used in lieu of a full registration. Input password, the server generates the tripcode, use it to sign your posts.
They are usually the most retarded users on any kind of chan or booru.
That's some dedication. I hope it can get a spot in the Smithsonian.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, but I wouldn't call 90 minutes dedication. Kevin isn't worth any more time.
Dude, you had to stare at his hideous face for I don't know, at least 45 whole goddamn minutes!
Plus you perfectly recreated that hollow, soulless look in his eyes as well when you could have slapped on any old eye and call it a day.
If that isn't dedication, at least to your craft, I don't know what is.

s0mbra

It's the most wonderful time of year 🎉
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems the tranch can't stop picking up new animals to neglect poor kitties
View attachment 1740866
Archive
Alright, I've learned to laugh at kevins rampant fetishism, sexism and general creepery but this.......this got me big mad.
The niggers were just begging for money for cat food. he's complained that he couldn't get his cat spayed before.
God please tell me someone called them out on this on twitter bc I may have to delete mine not to do it myself. And the last thing i want to do is touch kevins poop.......

im going to go hug my rescue cat and thank god every day he didnt get adopted by one of these incompetent tards or a zoosadist

Tophats to the left

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Alright, I've learned to laugh at kevins rampant fetishism, sexism and general creepery but this.......this got me big mad.
The niggers were just begging for money for cat food. he's complained that he couldn't get his cat spayed before.
God please tell me someone called them out on this on twitter bc I may have to delete mine not to do it myself. And the last thing i want to do is touch kevins poop.......

im going to go hug my rescue cat and thank god every day he didnt get adopted by one of these incompetent tards or a zoosadist

Tophats to the left

just checked. No one called him out, just his enablers gushing over cats.

John Furrman

👁
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, you had to stare at his hideous face for I don't know, at least 45 whole goddamn minutes!
Plus you perfectly recreated that hollow, soulless look in his eyes as well when you could have slapped on any old eye and call it a day.
If that isn't dedication, at least to your craft, I don't know what is.
Your words are very kind words and I appreciate them. Thank you! :heart-full:

I really just wanted something that Kev couldn't call transphobic if he ever sees it, much unlike he has labeled the other beautiful works of art we and others made for him. Calling a realistic AIRBRUSHED portrait to make his skin look slightly more flattering- calling that transphobic would be my peak trans for the day.