Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

wommart rat

kiwifarms.net
Honestly the most likely scenario in my mind is that he had some regrowth, but grew out the parts that can be grown out longer. Where he’s not constantly buzzing over that bald patch he has some long hair to style over it, and the wispy hairs underneath that are growing (probably way slower) to give it a little more volume and appearance of length. I’d be curious to see a top down photo of his hair wet and another of his hair unstyled, dried naturally (as blow dryers often give volume).

I couldn’t find it, but I know Wedge posted a shower video not long after visiting Kevin at the Tranch. I remember noticing that his hair looked thinner while wet, so while I do think he had decent regrowth, he’s also using styling and products to maximize the effects.

Count me among those who’d like to see Wedge get his own thread one day! Unlike Kev, he can’t seem to resist acknowledging the farms, whether it’s videos proving that he can juggle or ranting about how difficult it is to get home care services. True cow potential there.

Neko GF

*Infringes on your copyright*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2010318View attachment 2010320

Maybe if Kevin had listened more in school he would have realised that cutting his dick off was a bad idea.
>"Without hesitation I slapped her"

Of course, he would. When told a basic fact Kev's mind resorts to petty shit like that.

Also, if the concept that dreams are your subconscious mind trying to communicate with your consions, maybe that deep down, he knows he'll never be a woman.

Cool Spot

The Uncola
kiwifarms.net
So it appears the heavily armed, night manouvring fascist militias have just melted away, like Homer fading backwards into the bush. Seemingly leaving no trace, no evidence, no witnesses and no follow up or concern from the local police force.

Just 70 odd grand in fear-factoring dollars sitting nicely in the Tranch account.

These people are utterly shameless.
It's almost up to $100k currently.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
My personal favorite in times like these is Nahum 1:14.
Fits all the tranchers perfectly.
I'm partial to John 11:35, personally.
Matthew 18:6 is useful when it comes to their activities on Discord.
View attachment 2010318View attachment 2010320

Maybe if Kevin had listened more in school he would have realised that cutting his dick off was a bad idea.
Man commits act of violence against women. More at 11.

Swerf'n'Terf

Dial 8.
kiwifarms.net
The tranch has two LEGAL bedrooms, as in they have four walls, a door, and a closet. I assume Penny and Bonnie each have one in the non-dome portion of the dwelling.

The dome has a loft (which is not legally considered a bedroom for real estate tax reasons), which is where Kevin has all of his shit and may or may not share a bed with... everyone else.

I remember discussion about this... I think we're certain Kevin shares a bed with Jen, but who else? Older tweet but he says here he sleeps between 'two girlfriends', which I took to be Penny and Jen. I know he uses the word girlfriend very liberally but not sure whether we've got any other suspects?

I guess it could be that whoever he's forced to share a bed with at any given time he starts calling his girlfriend to cope lol.

Quiet Dignity

I know hurting hurts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't seem to have any trouble filming a juggling video as a fuck you to the Farms.
In fairness to the broad-anused boob it was a retweet, having been originally posted a few months prior. Presumably the poor fellow's condition has significantly worsened in that short time. Unless of course he's gone ahead and actually included the footage in his evidentiary pack to secure the nursing care in the first place, on account of it being pretty solid proof that he's a under-functioning spastic.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
I remember discussion about this... I think we're certain Kevin shares a bed with Jen, but who else? Older tweet but he says here he sleeps between 'two girlfriends', which I took to be Penny and Jen. I know he uses the word girlfriend very liberally but not sure whether we've got any other suspects?

I guess it could be that whoever he's forced to share a bed with at any given time he starts calling his girlfriend to cope lol.
Ha, I always wondered who had to be in the middle. Bad enough to sleep in the same bed with two unattractive and presumably smelly men, but imagine not even being able to get up to take a leak in the middle of the night.

mister butafuco

kiwifarms.net
The fact that Wedgie wants home care service is absolutely fucking bewildering.
I'm not in the US so I don't understand the US system. In order to get this home care thing do you have to have a permanent disability? Or would you be able to get it if you lived alone or unsupported and were going to have a major operation and wouldn't be able to care for yourself? In other words, if Wedge was going to get SRS would that qualify for home care for the months of recovery?

I'm really failing to see how Wedge has qualified for help otherwise.

Chapstick4Lyfe

ask me about Kevin Gibes e-begging - $3597.60+
kiwifarms.net
Let's hope he does well with this e-begging. This is the documentary Bonnie was pissed about
trooncumentary.png

https://twitter.com/TransSalamander/status/1372982579763109895

Watch the video in the link to see Autism Speak™

ETA: here's the video, hope it works

Last edited:

Donovan the Man

Best 2 silver coins I’ve ever spent.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not in the US so I don't understand the US system. In order to get this home care thing do you have to have a permanent disability? Or would you be able to get it if you lived alone or unsupported and were going to have a major operation and wouldn't be able to care for yourself? In other words, if Wedge was going to get SRS would that qualify for home care for the months of recovery?

I'm really failing to see how Wedge has qualified for help otherwise.
Some people do need to stay at a type of nursing home called rehabs when they’ve had serious health crises. Like a stroke, amputation, or joint replacement. Sometimes it’s because they are a death fat. Rehabs are for people needing to learn how to walk, talk, or even be able to hold a spoon again. Immobility is the general criteria for needing rehab after surgery. Getting your dick flayed and shoved into your perineum doesn’t qualify unless Wedge has a stroke or goes into a coma during the operation.

Clown boy is a munchie, and could have pretended to be more retarded than he actually is to scam the system.

Chewing Character

kung pow penis
kiwifarms.net
I bet he's wearing a toupee. HRT does not make you regrow your hair that much. If it did, Kevin's hairline wouldn't be retreating as quickly as it is. He had all those shots of his "progress" on HRT in the beginning, but not one where he compares (with those top of the head photos) his bald male head and the glorious locks of his female form? If he doesn't have one like that, I'm calling bullshit. No way a troon wouldn't show off how great HRT is for hair regrowth. You could crack a lot of eggs with a photo like that. Hell, there'd be a lot of non-troon men mainlining that stuff if it actually could give you that kind of hair regrowth.
Kevin's hairline is likely receding due to poor care; by his own admission, he only lets water touch his scalp once a month and wears a shower cap during every other shower. I think regardless of hormones, the sheer amount of grease and unshed hair that would come from one month without washing would impede growth.

HRT does help with hair regrowth, but it is extremely YMMV and will also make you grow bitchtits, which regular guys don't want. Some MTFs get entire scalps back, while others don't regrow anything. I think the idea of Wedge, whose income consists of Onlyfans and part time shelf stocking, buying a realistic toupee (rather than just wearing a wig or being #BaldandBeautiful) is unlikely. A possible alternative is the type of hair spraypaint that Chantal Foodie Beauty uses.

Cnaiur urs Skiotha

Breaker of Horses and Men
kiwifarms.net
Let's hope he does well with this e-begging. This is the documentary Bonnie was pissed about
View attachment 2010870
https://twitter.com/TransSalamander/status/1372982579763109895

Watch the video in the link to see Autism Speak™

ETA: here's the video, hope it works
View attachment 2010888
Holy shit that hair is transcendently awful. The bleach frying and the shaggy asymmetrical style are two terrible tastes that go terribly together. This would be embarrassing for an emo teenager in 2005 to have, much less a 30-something in 2021. The AGP troons' complete lack of style is amazing, understanding how to make yourself look good is a huge part of the female experience, they are so thoroughly stereotypical male nerds. And as I've said before it proves they have no female or gay cis male friends to steer them toward better looks, they're just locked into the clueless, mindlessly affirming MTF bubble. Still, I don't know, I would think if your whole life is dedicated to living out a fetish, and that fetish is to look like a pretty lady, you'd maybe put in a little more effort to look like a pretty lady. But nah, delusion is easier than effort I guess.

Friendly Futa

kiwifarms.net
>"Without hesitation I slapped her"

Of course, he would. When told a basic fact Kev's mind resorts to petty shit like that.

Also, if the concept that dreams are your subconscious mind trying to communicate with your consions, maybe that deep down, he knows he'll never be a woman.
The fact that it was a woman that scorned him and he had to strike down is telling too. A male teacher would have interrupted the dream fantasy of beating down a teacher TERF.