Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth (now Chris Chan approved and with 100% more neovagina dehiscence!)

Kevin's neovagina is leaking and staining his clothes! What color do YOU think is his genderfluid?

• Total voters

stupid fuck

y i k e s
kiwifarms.net
Kevin gets un-called-out, then makes it all about him
Screenshot_20200325-030549_Twitter.jpg

ok coomer, enjoy that scooby doo fetish
Screenshot_20200325-025952_Twitter.jpg

pure autism
Screenshot_20200325-030051_Twitter.jpg

pure delusion
Screenshot_20200325-030304_Twitter.jpg

cool story bro
Screenshot_20200325-030406_Twitter.jpg

yuck
Screenshot_20200325-030437_Twitter.jpg

🏳️‍🌈 ranch update! 🏳️‍🌈

new pic of the troon crew
Screenshot_20200325-025305_Twitter.jpg

wait a moment, ENHANCE!
IMG_20200325_025319.jpg
Screenshot_20200325-025426_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20200325-025339_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20200325-025405_Twitter.jpg
there's two troons and a dude here, can you guess which is which?

they also did a short livestream
Screenshot_20200325-025643_Twitter.jpg
i know South Park gets referenced a lot in troon discussion, but Penny legitimately sounds like Mr Slave, go and have a listen

Penny really does look like Maynard James Keenan
Screenshot_20200325-025623_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20200325-032516_Brave.jpg

and what do you guys think Bonnie is hiding under his stupid hat he's always wearing?
Screenshot_20200325-025559_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
🏳️‍🌈 ranch update! 🏳️‍🌈

View attachment 1201137
Here's what Bonnie was doing at 1:20 pm Mountain time yesterday:
ActuallyWorking.png

And here's what Kevin tweeted four minutes later:
ActuallyPerving.png

CisTrans_Isomerism

kiwifarms.net
Kevin gets un-called-out, then makes it all about him
View attachment 1201127

ok coomer, enjoy that scooby doo fetish
View attachment 1201129

pure autism
View attachment 1201131

pure delusion

cool story bro
View attachment 1201142

yuck
View attachment 1201144

🏳️‍🌈 ranch update! 🏳️‍🌈

View attachment 1201137

wait a moment, ENHANCE!
View attachment 1201141
View attachment 1201130 View attachment 1201143 View attachment 1201146

View attachment 1201145
i know South Park gets referenced a lot in troon discussion, but Penny legitimately sounds like Mr Slave, go and have a listen and it'd be appreciated if someone could archive

View attachment 1201140 View attachment 1201157

and what do you guys think Bonnie is hiding under his stupid hat he's always wearing?
View attachment 1201133
No, your "clit" is not enviable, you absolute degenerate, because it is not a clitoris in any sense of the word; not anatomically, functionally or histologically. I can also say with some confidence that most women would take having an "outtie" over one that failed to provide them with the proper sensations, or a reproductive tract, in general, that failed to work. Though Kevin, in his infinite and boundless degeneracy, never considers that a woman's reproductive organs might serve more purpose to her than providing a fuckhole, and that conceiving and giving birth is also an important bodily function to a great many women. But keep telling yourself that the mutilated, festering remnants of your dick and balls are desirable to anyone, including yourself; whatever helps you to keep from realizing the overwhelming extent of your poor life decisions.

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It makes for 1 easy target if it were ever to be nuked from space so that is something.
Why waste a nuke when a drone strike is all you really need? I'd wish for it, but I wouldn't want that to happen to the alpacas. Although, given Kev's furry fetish, maybe it would be an act of kindness for those poor, poor alpacas.

Lost send help

Orbiting the Trooniverse
kiwifarms.net
Fairly sure you’ll have worse than labia hanging out of your disintegrating wound soon Kev, Ya know considering it's splitting apart.

Also you don't have a clit Kev you have a shaved down micropeen head thats lost most of it's nerves.

🏳️‍🌈 ranch update! 🏳️‍🌈

View attachment 1201137

wait a moment, ENHANCE!
View attachment 1201141

View attachment 1201145
i know South Park gets referenced a lot in troon discussion, but Penny legitimately sounds like Mr Slave, go and have a listen and it'd be appreciated if someone could archive

View attachment 1201140 View attachment 1201157

View attachment 1201133
They really don't even try to look feminine. At least they do more than Kev work wise I’ll give them that. Kev’s a lazy lump of lard.

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
🏳️‍🌈 ranch update! 🏳️‍🌈

View attachment 1201137

wait a moment, ENHANCE!
View attachment 1201141
Well, using the metric Kevin uses, I'll have to guess the only one without long hair since that's apparently the only criteria to be a woman to these people.

While grabbing the video to archive, I looked up the ranch, and...

1585068028058.png

It's so close to being a top result on Google. It's on the first page. Maybe in another month or two.

That aside, here's the video. Somehow, Steampunk Penny manages to do everything wrong with this livestream. Horrible bitrate, recording vertically, wind constantly blowing into the mic, aspect ratio ceaselessly changing automatically, camera shaking like the holder has Parkinson's, and Steampunk Penny talks like the speech centers in his brain are producing smoke with how much focus he needs just to form sentences. He also does that annoying style of speaking you see on Reddit and Tumblr communities where they need to call a dog a "heckin' cute pupperino" instead of "a dog" like normal people with a mental age over 5. Hilariously, he apologizes for the wind at the end of the video before becoming completely inaudible mid-apology due to the wind.

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, using the metric Kevin uses, I'll have to guess the only one without long hair since that's apparently the only criteria to be a woman to these people.

View attachment 1201160

It's so close to being a top result on Google. It's on the first page. Maybe in another month or two.

That aside, here's the video. Somehow, Steampunk Penny manages to do everything wrong with this livestream. Horrible bitrate, recording vertically, wind constantly blowing into the mic, aspect ratio ceaselessly changing automatically, camera shaking like the holder has Parkinson's, and Steampunk Penny talks like the speech centers in his brain are producing smoke with how much focus he needs just to form sentences. He also does that annoying style of speaking you see on Reddit and Tumblr communities where they need to call a dog a "heckin' cute pupperino" instead of "a dog" like normal people with a mental age over 5. Hilariously, he apologizes for the wind at the end of the video before becoming completely inaudible mid-apology due to the wind.

View attachment 1201187
That is some barren looking land. Thankfully I don't have a seizure disorder because that video should come with a warning. Reminded me of a combination of the found footage horror films and those weird artsy horror films where they have images flashing in between frames of the normal video. It's worse than boomer-tier level of videos.

GogglyGoblin

kiwifarms.net
This image had me laughing for a good 10 minutes, but now I'm curious, are the gates uneven because they measured from the ground? Are they uneven because they couldn't get them to be at level if they are aligned (for some reason)? Did they half-follow some internet guide on how to do the job and didn't think about it? What I'm trying to figure out is if they're lazy, stupid or autistic.
And look how not happy the guy on the left is, I wonder if he did all the job and the in the middle tried to take all the credit or something like that or if he's one of those fags who do nothing but complain the entire time and he's pissed off because he spent 20minutes outside instead of playing videogames and eating trash.
Finally the tranny on the right who wouldn't look out of place working at a random construction site. Goddamn trannys are funny.

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least Kevin the degenerate voluntarily provides his crotch disaster to all the other men & not a groomed teenage genderspecial.

Although I'm very concerned about the poor animals.
I think there is a 95% chance that the other troons would choose the alpacas (or the dogs) over Kev's rotting crotch wound, even if were healed enough to be offered. I'm not even sure they'd do anal with him right now unless they apply vick's vapor rub under their noses and avoid looking down in case they accidentally stare into the abyss of Kev's crotch horror. In other words, I bet Kev is completely and utterly useless and I bet the rest of the troons are getting fed up with his shit. I'd love to see him get kicked out for not pulling his weight. A Kevin couch surfing arc would be hilarious.

Livecorpse

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1201160

View attachment 1201187
Are these...trying to sound like women? Is this how they think women sound? They sound like frat bros with Down syndrome.

Chonburi Flaps

kiwifarms.net
I think there is a 95% chance that the other troons would choose the alpacas (or the dogs) over Kev's rotting crotch wound, even if were healed enough to be offered. I'm not even sure they'd do anal with him right now unless they apply vick's vapor rub under their noses and avoid looking down in case they accidentally stare into the abyss of Kev's crotch horror. In other words, I bet Kev is completely and utterly useless and I bet the rest of the troons are getting fed up with his shit. I'd love to see him get kicked out for not pulling his weight. A Kevin couch surfing arc would be hilarious.
They can't even do anal as he 'never got the hang of it' so I'm really curious as to why he's kept around other than his inheritance he's mentioned a few times.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They can't even do anal as he 'never got the hang of it' so I'm really curious as to why he's kept around other than his inheritance he's mentioned a few times.
What exactly is there to "get the hang of" with regards to anal? Just pull down your pants, take off the dirty, crapped briefs diaper, and pucker up because Ripley is going in dry.

Mr.Glue

kiwifarms.net
He hardly had a dick to begin with, can't be much left after carving it up, to fashion much of a clit tbh.
Well, ACTUALLY it is possibly to fashion reasonably deep necrotches from small dicks. According to Thai methods which have been adapted by German surgeons and furthered the penile skin can be sliced four times instead of twice and maybe sewn together with ballskin or a skin transplant from the thigh (in rare cases) to create things like 15 cm of depth from 2 cm of (blood-) penis.

Last edited: