Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth (now Chris Chan approved and with 100% more neovagina dehiscence!)

Kevin's neovagina is leaking and staining his clothes! What color do YOU think is his genderfluid?

• Total voters

stupid fuck

y i k e s
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't help but notice a new romantic development in the Kevinsphere. Remember these two?
View attachment 1203909
It's always touching to see love blossom between a Non-Binary Plural System and a Femme Demiboy. Here's the lovely couple:
Kevin approves, but wishes he could fully induct Ryan into The Cult first
View attachment 1203932
this is what happens when you mainline autism straight into your veins

It's always touching to see love blossom between a Non-Binary Plural System and a Femme Demiboy. Here's the lovely couple:
What a lovely couple! They're going to be very very gay, just not in the way that downie-looking fat fucknugget means it.
Well, assuming they ever manage to meet IRL.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with these degenerates? Deny being gay, troonsition, claim to be lesbian, end up as gay anyway. As a straight guy, I obviously don't have a dog in this race, but I can't help but feel revolted at how fucked up this is. Jesus fucking Christ. And these TRAs have the nerve to call any pushback against them troonsitioning "conversion therapy".

Mr.Glue

kiwifarms.net
God, so many people nowadays transitioning publicly and being like "its great guys, I swear" even though there seem to be other underlying issues at play and they seem clearly unhappy but are afraid to go back. AGPs, who could become transvestites or live any other way if they just tried socially transition a bit, or own their sexuality and incorporate it instead of repressing it, are pressured to immediately troon out, because it's the only way to live "your true self" and gets you all the asspats. How about minding your own fucking business? This grooming is gross.

What happened to transvestites? According to the modern trans community ruled by AGP transexuals, that is just gross fetish shit (ironic). How did they get so powerful? This is an old conflict, but why does it seem so skewed nowadays?

Especially Kevin, a supreme degenerate with a nonfunctional neovagina and no connection to reality as we know it, should shut the fuck up.

What happened to transvestites? According to the modern trans community ruled by AGP transexuals, that is just gross fetish shit (ironic). How did they get so powerful? This is an old conflict, but why does it seem so skewed nowadays?

Peer pressuring to transition... Kevin really is becoming ground zero for Peak Trans.

Paul Barker!

Excellent Italian grayhound
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203952
If you're using it to cope and still you get "triggered", guess what? It isn't working as therapy, genius.
What a load of bullshit. Get help (REAL therapy) for your issues and stop promoting age rolepay, that shit's gross.
Not only does that alone prove that shitting in a diaper and using baby talk isn’t therapeutic, but any trauma therapist worth their copay wouldn’t validate literally acting out a traumatic assault to get off. As far as I understand it, a lot of trauma therapy is based on behavioral conditioning with its methods coming from CBT. They, or at least the academic journals and studies published by people who actually devote their lives to this shit, don’t tend to look too highly on conditioning oneself to assault or be assaulted by someone who’s acting like a child. I’d even go as far as to say that trauma therapists tend not to like the framework of paraphilias, because it allows patients to shirk responsibility for abnormal behaviors by explaining them away, rather than examining and changing them.

lololololagain

Half Gay, Full tarded
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing more disgusting then Kevin and when he tries to Groom other men. It's like he feels bad that he's attracted to a man who "identifies" as a man so he needs them to just say "i'm a woman!!" so that he can feel okay with the attraction. I just don't see how this behavior is okay. Remember when James charles got in trouble for trying to tell some guy he was gay or something? Why is that seen as wrong, but this? "Oh he's just cracking a egg!! It's fine!"

It makes all the "girl brain! I "feel like a woman", I would'nt CHOOSE to be this way!!" shit seem more exceptional then it is. This is what happens when everyone (accept Trisha Paytas) is considered a trans person, because they say they are. No therapy, No BD nothing.

Also, how is it gay?Isn't that one dude a transwoman? And Peter Griffin is a male, so in the Troonbook thats "straight".
It's all so tarded I can't really understand it. Maybe I should stop trying.

Dustlord

Chechen Warrior
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing more disgusting then Kevin and when he tries to Groom other men. It's like he feels bad that he's attracted to a man who "identifies" as a man so he needs them to just say "i'm a woman!!" so that he can feel okay with the attraction. I just don't see how this behavior is okay. Remember when James charles got in trouble for trying to tell some guy he was gay or something? Why is that seen as wrong, but this? "Oh he's just cracking a egg!! It's fine!"

It makes all the "girl brain! I "feel like a woman", I would'nt CHOOSE to be this way!!" shit seem more exceptional then it is. This is what happens when everyone (accept Trisha Paytas) is considered a trans person, because they say they are. No therapy, No BD nothing.

Also, how is it gay?Isn't that one dude a transwoman? And Peter Griffin is a male, so in the Troonbook thats "straight".
It's all so tarded I can't really understand it. Maybe I should stop trying.
Words don't have consistent meanings in the transgender community. These identity words only exist to feed their egos and make them feel special.
When talking to a "transphobe" aka a normal person that doesn't want to fuck a tranny, it's not gay - it's just heterosexual sex.
When talking to other trannys gay just means "omg look how unique i am lol xdddd"

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Not only does that alone prove that shitting in a diaper and using baby talk isn’t therapeutic, but any trauma therapist worth their copay wouldn’t validate literally acting out a traumatic assault to get off. As far as I understand it, a lot of trauma therapy is based on behavioral conditioning with its methods coming from CBT. They, or at least the academic journals and studies published by people who actually devote their lives to this shit, don’t tend to look too highly on conditioning oneself to assault or be assaulted by someone who’s acting like a child. I’d even go as far as to say that trauma therapists tend not to like the framework of paraphilias, because it allows patients to shirk responsibility for abnormal behaviors by explaining them away, rather than examining and changing them.
It's so self-evidently stupid.

If you were beaten senseless by your parents as a child to the extent that you got PTSD, would it be good "therapy" to ask your SO to brutally assault you while you acted out the midsection from Down With the Sickness? Or would it be obviously insane?

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't help but notice a new romantic development in the Kevinsphere. Remember these two?
View attachment 1203909
Kevin approves, but wishes he could fully induct Ryan into The Cult first
View attachment 1203932
Kevin isn't even being subtle. Out of nowhere, just bam, "you need to transition."

I don't know which he's referring to, IRL Peter Griffin or slim George Costanza, but those are indoctrination tactics. You "need" to transition, as if doing so is a vital process, and that he's going to "regret" not doing so, as if there is a vital time constraint for doing it. All coupled with the tried and true weasel wordage, "but I don't know," so Kevin can feign ignorance by acting like he was just spitballing a random suggestion if they fall for it and try to point fingers back at him. Well, I don't know why I let it slip my mind that Kevin is and will always be a scummy little slimeball, but he at least is kind enough to offer these little reminders.

invictus

I am the captain of my soul.
kiwifarms.net
Kevin isn't even being subtle. Out of nowhere, just bam, "you need to transition."

I don't know which he's referring to, IRL Peter Griffin or slim George Costanza, but those are indoctrination tactics. You "need" to transition, as if doing so is a vital process, and that he's going to "regret" not doing so, as if there is a vital time constraint for doing it. All coupled with the tried and true weasel wordage, "but I don't know," so Kevin can feign ignorance by acting like he was just spitballing a random suggestion if they fall for it and try to point fingers back at him. Well, I don't know why I let it slip my mind that Kevin is and will always be a scummy little slimeball, but he at least is kind enough to offer these little reminders.
Basically this. If someone decides, of their own volition, to transition and (potentially) permanently alter/damage their body, then that's their right to do so. Any subsequent disasters that arise can only be blamed on themselves.

But blatantly telling someone they NEED to transition, implying then that they will regret it if they don't in some arbitrary time period, misgendering them (which I thought troons were so staunchly against??), and basically emotionally manipulating someone with what amounts to concern-trolling ("I sure wish I had started sooner so I don't want them to have the same regret...") is just disgusting. I could just write Kevin off as some hilarious twit who mortally sabotaged his genitals for the Kink and leave it at that, but that tweet thread just solidifies how truly reprehensible he is and how he deserves every ounce of ridicule and ~misgendering~ that he gets. He's definitely far from harmless if he's trying to indoctrinate questioning gays with promise of some sort of validation by vivisecting their dick and creating a festering wound. He just wants everyone who's even mildly troon-ish to suffer with him.

Dustlord

Chechen Warrior
kiwifarms.net
Basically this. If someone decides, of their own volition, to transition and (potentially) permanently alter/damage their body, then that's their right to do so. Any subsequent disasters that arise can only be blamed on themselves.

But blatantly telling someone they NEED to transition, implying then that they will regret it if they don't in some arbitrary time period, misgendering them (which I thought troons were so staunchly against??), and basically emotionally manipulating someone with what amounts to concern-trolling ("I sure wish I had started sooner so I don't want them to have the same regret...") is just disgusting. I could just write Kevin off as some hilarious twit who mortally sabotaged his genitals for the Kink and leave it at that, but that tweet thread just solidifies how truly reprehensible he is and how he deserves every ounce of ridicule and ~misgendering~ that he gets. He's definitely far from harmless if he's trying to indoctrinate questioning gays with promise of some sort of validation by vivisecting their dick and creating a festering wound. He just wants everyone who's even mildly troon-ish to suffer with him.
At least the person in question is (seemingly) an adult this time. Many troons target confused/questioning teens and even kids with this shit.

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should fear cocks too, kevin tweeted this.
View attachment 1204582
He wishes. I'm pretty sure Kev is still a virgin. And lol at the dude going off about lady cock and ball scent. How much of a self hating faggot do you have to be to think that calling it a lady cock makes you not gay? Ladies don't have cocks or balls, genius.

Dumbinatrix

kiwifarms.net
He wishes. I'm pretty sure Kev is still a virgin. And lol at the dude going off about lady cock and ball scent. How much of a self hating faggot do you have to be to think that calling it a lady cock makes you not gay? Ladies don't have cocks or balls, genius.
Dude's quoting (either ironically or unironically) that one John Green post someone edited to be about loving cock (the one that got the 'edit other people's posts' feature removed from tumblr). The fact that Kevvy Boy is being sincere about it just drives even further home that he's a self hating gay man

lololololagain

Half Gay, Full tarded
kiwifarms.net
I can't think of anything gayer then pretending to be a woman, to be a "lesbian", just to suck dick but put "girl or lady' in front of it. TBH Kevin and his followers are more gayer than the average gay male. All this JUST to fuck other men, not even attractive men and then kevin's fucked up his body so much he can't even have pleasant gay sex it seems.
He could've done all this as a crossdresser, with a normal-sized prostate and his micro dick and I swear he'd had a better life/sex life and better people to date/fuck.