Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth!

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

Tomssu

kiwifarms.net
Uh oh! Kevvie used a bad word!
2906kevvieusedabadword.jpg
2906kevvieusedabadword2.jpg

MidoriBlack

*dooting intensifies*
kiwifarms.net
Color cones are literally on the X chromosome and women have two of those.

So as much as 50% of women can have four kinds of cone receptor while only 8% of men have this. Humans are sexually dimorphic and this is yet another way.

Next thing Kevvie attacks for being Transphobic will be crayola because he cant tell the difference between seafoam and teal and its giving him DySpHoRiA

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KevKev has a new profile pic. Sadly, it's not a selfie
View attachment 1415629

Kevvie is proud of his popular tweet
View attachment 1415632 View attachment 1415634 View attachment 1415633

It apparently cracked an egg
View attachment 1415635 View attachment 1415636 View attachment 1415638

View attachment 1415641 View attachment 1415643

But it's not all good news and helping people :(
View attachment 1415645

Kevvie: Shut up
View attachment 1415650 View attachment 1415652

The avatar looks like Charlie Brown tried to transition into Peppermint Patty. :story:

The Final Troondown

Title VII Protected Trans Nigga
kiwifarms.net
So, Kev believes there is no ethical consumption under capitalism? Yet he spends a shit ton of money on plastic children's toys made in Chinese sweatshops likely by actual children and he just doesn't care? I try my best to follow troon logic, but it's like they just vomit random words out of their mouths and expect that to be some sort of deep philosophical argument. None of what Kev says makes any sense.

It's the usual twitter commie excuse for buying stupid shit they don't need. It makes as much sense as someone going well yerh I'm vegan, but bugs can get caught up in harvesting machines and so I eat veal.
Like fair enough you have to buy food and clothes, you don't need a mountain of branded plastic crap and a twitter account to post bullshit on 24/7

Gizmoduck

kiwifarms.net
It's the usual twitter commie excuse for buying stupid shit they don't need. It makes as much sense as someone going well yerh I'm vegan, but bugs can get caught up in harvesting machines and so I eat veal.
Like fair enough you have to buy food and clothes, you don't need a mountain of branded plastic crap and a twitter account to post bullshit on 24/7
Kevin mentioned before how it gets on his communist nerves when people bring up the fact that he owns a sweatshop-made phone and that he only partakes in capitalism against his will.

I wouldn't have a problem with that except that it's not like he's breaking his back to earn a meager living and then only using his money to buy the essentials like food, water, and shelter. He's living a lavish lifestyle never more than an hour away from his next toy order. He doesn't just partake in capitalism, he revels in it like a pig in mud.

If Kevin is truly forced to take part in capitalism, why not at least use it for good and donate his toy budget to other trans people on GFM? He could do it right now and give someone the last $1000 they need to turn their lives around, but we all know that money is gonna line Hasbro's pockets instead.

ConsoleWarVet

That's a fairly small amount of McDonalds.
kiwifarms.net
Kevin mentioned before how it gets on his communist nerves when people bring up the fact that he owns a sweatshop-made phone and that he only partakes in capitalism against his will.

I wouldn't have a problem with that except that it's not like he's breaking his back to earn a meager living and then only using his money to buy the essentials like food, water, and shelter. He's living a lavish lifestyle never more than an hour away from his next toy order. He doesn't just partake in capitalism, he revels in it like a pig in mud.

If Kevin is truly forced to take part in capitalism, why not at least use it for good and donate his toy budget to other trans people on GFM? He could do it right now and give someone the last $1000 they need to turn their lives around, but we all know that money is gonna line Hasbro's pockets instead.
He doesn't even have to go that far, he could just keep his toy budget within his own commune and they could beg for less money.

But I guess a decent quality of living isn't as rewarding as that brief dopamine rush you get buying useless shit.

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1417330
Keep repeating it and it’ll come true, Kev!

View attachment 1417332
You just know Kevin is dying to be called a dyke. It would make him so very happy.
Every time he talks about how happy his dick is gone, I just assume he means the opposite. Kev's had another "oh shit, I really can't coom anymore" moment and he's in full cope mode. He just wants to make sure that everyone knows that he's really, really, 100% happy that it's gone and getting the chop was not in any way, shape, or form, the biggest mistake of all in a lifetime of bad mistakes.

The Final Troondown

kiwifarms.net
I thought there'd be some spicy insider info here, but it's just mundane tranny drama about the ranch.

View attachment 1408822View attachment 1408824View attachment 1408825View attachment 1408831

tl;dr: Childish bickering. Apparently this Grace person is just butthurt because he got kicked out for being too much of a mooch. Sounds like he just felt entitled to his buddies paying his rent because reasons.

I'm more victimised and you're an abuser! No, I'M more victimised and YOU are an abuser. Add in all the tasty gossip and this is fantastic stuff

Do we know who 'grace' is? The ranch really needs a bestiary complete with pictures because it's so easy to confuse minor characters

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
I can't take the word "hon" seriously tbh, women don't call themselves like that, it just screams "autogynephilia" everytime I see it.

I can't stand that word either, seems like some passive-aggressive shit that little boys use to try and get on each other's nerves in online slapfights. But Kevie hates it, so into the lexicon it goes.

But seriously, it's remarkable what otherwise unremarkable triggers this hive of faggots will gatekeep and how readily they will tell the world about it.

Mode_View is so lame.
View attachment 1415873 View attachment 1415874

I do feel sorry for him, but he's also 30 and clearly has some kind of humiliation fetish. I know it's easier said than done, but if you have a job, surely you could get a house share and move out. Then you could eat what you want, and troon out 🤷‍♀️

If more parents just called their adult kids faggots or 'money wasting freeloaders' right to their faces it would fix at least some of these proto-lolcows. Fuck, Bob 'throwing that damned fag card' at Chris kept him from fully trooning out at least up until his death.

I'd post an illustrative image but so fucking many of posts keep getting mod edited so just...picture a black woman with a belt yanking her 8 year old son out of a Disney Princess outfit.

Last edited:

The Final Troondown

kiwifarms.net
Pennys speech about the Ranch leaks drama
View attachment 1410523 View attachment 1410524

Of course he wants this monstrosity
View attachment 1410527 View attachment 1410526

More about Cyberpunk
View attachment 1410528 View attachment 1410530

Kevvie has made up new euphoria
View attachment 1410535

But then he sad because no kids
View attachment 1410536 View attachment 1410538 and is in dire need of asspats!

"Pew pew I wanna get bred by a cyborg with huge milkers

That's it, that's the tweet"

Wow Kev, blowing the doors off the fields of metaphysics and philosophy there bucko