Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth! (Now on PBS, page 422!)

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good grief, they are all porking up. Check out the gut on Penny. How do you do that much work on the ranch and get fat like that? I'm guessing it's because the work they showed on camera is more effort than they normally put out. Those poor animals. Kev, especially has gotten really fat. And does he only own tank tops? He didn't have anything else he could wear to cover up the fat rolls? At least it looked like he showered.

I, for one, hope that more troons go off and live on ranches away from society. Just shut those doors and keep the cis people out so you can be safe. Because I'd LOVE to have troon/cis segregation be a thing. It's a win-win for everyone. But, mostly normal people. I'd like it even better if you could weld the gate shut after them.

Kudos to the PBS team who had to try to make them seem non-creepy. They didn't succeed, but I bet if we could see the unedited footage, we'd see that they did an amazing job considering the degenerate weirdos they had to work with. Would have loved to gone for a drink with them after they filmed so I could hear what they really thought of the tranch.

My absolute favorite moment was the lovey dovey scene with Penny and Kev. Kev looked predatory and Penny looked uncomfortable as hell. You can tell that they don't normally have any affection with one another. That was all for the cameras. But why was Kev mentioned as Penny's girlfriend and none of the others were? I thought there was more than one slave to mistress Penny at the ranch?

Adult Female Athlete

kiwifarms.net
My absolute favorite moment was the lovey dovey scene with Penny and Kev. Kev looked predatory and Penny looked uncomfortable as hell. You can tell that they don't normally have any affection with one another. That was all for the cameras. But why was Kev mentioned as Penny's girlfriend and none of the others were? I thought there was more than one slave to mistress Penny at the ranch?
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 11.31.43 AM - Edited.png

You mean this romantic embrace didn't melt your cold, Kiwi heart?

As for the "girlfriends" thing, in addition to Kev, I thought that Penny only had one other sub there, by the name of Jen IIRC? He didn't show up in the interview though so I dunno what's up.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
But why was Kev mentioned as Penny's girlfriend and none of the others were? I thought there was more than one slave to mistress Penny at the ranch?
I’m sure we all know the answer to this but I will be the one to say it: it’s a lot harder to sell this as some wholesome story if they include the fact that they all fuck each other and Penny considered them slaves.

horsegirl666

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1598097

You mean this romantic embrace didn't melt your cold, Kiwi heart?

As for the "girlfriends" thing, in addition to Kev, I thought that Penny only had one other sub there, by the name of Jen IIRC? He didn't show up in the interview though so I dunno what's up.
I wonder if that was one of those moments when it hits them that they're just ugly guys roleplaying as cute uwu lesbians and the fantasy world only exists as long as they all keep lying to each other and themselves about it and they can just secretly wish for a real woman girlfriends or even a passing trap or thriving life as a normie gay guy but they're too deep in it to turn back.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Jen/Norintha is probably "J", the zero-effort troon in the assault weapon shirt occupying space between Penny and Kevin in the wide shots. Funny how he has exactly the same visibility on the video as he does in their online lives.

Other takeaways:
  • This is one of the most PBS things I've ever seen. It's like the footage and music were assembled by an algorithm trained on thousands of hours of overly earnest local public television segments.
  • Fitting that the only two troons wearing Tenacious Unicorn Ranch T-shirts are very obviously the only two who actually give any kind of a shit about building out the ranch and securing its future.
  • New guy ("Sky") makes even less effort to pass than "J" does. He's basically just an older Dustin from Stranger Things. Good job loading those hay bales, Dustin, something Kevin couldn't be arsed to do even for the cameras.
  • Kevin washed his hair! Penny probably made him do it at gunpoint. I feel like I should alert the EPA to condemn that shower drain.

Last edited:

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1598040

:lit: :lit: :lit: :lit:

Also, I love how after Kev says that the ranch is a place for trans people to come and just "exist," (which is all he does there) Penny immediately jumps in and says "not just exist, but thrive."
Wonder how this unfiltered pic of Kev-Kev got past quality control. His fucking gut looked awful but then again everyone there appeared to be at best schlubby and at worst a fat piece of shit.

The animals are cute and I hope they're being cared for but seeing puppies really worried me and the place legitimately looks like a compound that a cult would build for its function over form. The flags hanging everywhere and the rifles on the wall combined with the rest of context of Troonby Ridge made everything look like an ATF raid in the waiting. Does Penny always walk around with a side-arm or was he putting on a bit of a show for the good folks at PBS?

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Wow, Kev is really getting FAT, I mean his stupid collar thing seems to almost choke him in that vid.

Also, I'm really unsure wether that 'J' guy is Jen/Norintha? Wasn't he also collared / Long haired / Post Op?
IIRC Norintha is the "Fintau System", who does not live at Tran Ranch Tranch, the one with long blue hair and a collar. "J" is Jay, their new farming guy, from the podcast a few pages back.

Great Monkey King

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net
Jen/Norintha is probably "J", the zero-effort troon in the assault weapon shirt occupying space between Penny and Kevin in the wide shots. Funny how he has exactly the same visibility on the video as he does in their online lives.
Isn’t J Bonnie’s boyfriend that said a few months ago that he was now non-binary? I thought someone had posted a picture of Jen and he had long, straight hair but I think there’s only been one or two shots of the boyfriend. I was going to say “and he actually looked like a guy”, but they all do so that doesn’t help.

Edit: okay, it has been posted that J is not Bonnie’s boyfriend. I’m not dreaming up the whole Bonnie relationship, am I?

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Isn’t J Bonnie’s boyfriend that said a few months ago that he was now non-binary? I thought someone had posted a picture of Jen and he had long, straight hair but I think there’s only been one or two shots of the boyfriend. I was going to say “and he actually looked like a guy”, but they all do so that doesn’t help.
No, that's the former Tenacious Quillin. He changed names to something else IIRC.