Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth! (Now on PBS, page 422!)

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

dotONION

oohn
kiwifarms.net
Wonder how this unfiltered pic of Kev-Kev got past quality control. His fucking gut looked awful but then again everyone there appeared to be at best schlubby and at worst a fat piece of shit.

The animals are cute and I hope they're being cared for but seeing puppies really worried me and the place legitimately looks like a compound that a cult would build for its function over form. The flags hanging everywhere and the rifles on the wall combined with the rest of context of Troonby Ridge made everything look like an ATF raid in the waiting. Does Penny always walk around with a side-arm or was he putting on a bit of a show for the good folks at PBS?
Something I forgot to mention from the podcast, Penny and Bonnie revealed that they bought the dome house because of Star Wars.

That is not a word of a lie.

Adult Female Athlete

kiwifarms.net
IIRC Norintha is the "Fintau System", who does not live at Tran Ranch Tranch, the one with long blue hair and a collar. "J" is Jay, their new farming guy, from the podcast a few pages back.
According to the Vice piece on the ranch, Jen was there in the beginning:
Years later, Logue finally saw an opportunity to realize her dream of having her own ranch. After selling her house, she and her partners, Kathryn and Jennifer, rented a plot of land up north and adopted a herd of alpacas, which she had taken a shine to while researching different types of fiber-bearing animals.
And I swear he showed up in the background of one of Kev's photos one time. Either he left or didn't want to be on camera. A wise choice either way.

Last edited:

Old Fart

kiwifarms.net
I was able to download the video by plugging this URL into youtube-dl. Unfortunately, it's 208 MB in size, so I'm not able to upload it. If anyone knows how to downscale videos, this is your time to shine.
You could try to pick a lower resolution. We'd lose some gruesome detail, of course...

No, that's the former Tenacious Quillin. He changed names to something else IIRC.
He's the guy who's now @sky_is_a_void. I provisionally concluded he is normally called "Jay" but it might also be the phonetic initial of Jen,

We need to compile a gallery of them and their names.

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm genuinely concerned about the animals, particularly the dogs. You know they aren't ponying up for spay/neuter and unchecked breeding can get out of hand very, very fast. Do they have cats, too? Cats can start breeding at six months. I had a cat whose mother was that young and he had neuro issues from it, too. In a year, you've got more animals than you can afford to feed, let alone spay, and it's completely out of control.

Then there's the alpacas...

Prolego

kiwifarms.net
Going by twitter bios:

Penny https://twitter.com/SteampunkPenny claims to be the boss and mistress of
Kevin https://twitter.com/transsalamander and
Jen/Norintha https://twitter.com/norintha

Bonnie https://twitter.com/BonnieMakes calls himself co-owner and has a spouse
Sky https://twitter.com/Sky_Is_A_Void who isn't trans (and is a bit boring to be honest)

'J' might be https://twitter.com/josiebean42 a "Pre hrt transbian" which sounds half-assed even by troon standards.

I think there are more troons than that living there, so they've clearly hidden some for the cameras. If you look back a few pages at that photo of the chicken coop arriving, you can see an RV in the corner. Maybe they hung them by their anal hooks in there until pbs left.

And a thought re these water problems, does where they live have limits on how much water you can draw from you well? Could it be related to plot size? I know nothing about those sorts of regulations beyond having seen Chinatown years ago.

edit - added 'J' thanks to ValVenus below

Last edited:

ValVenus

kiwifarms.net
IIRC Norintha is the "Fintau System", who does not live at Tran Ranch Tranch, the one with long blue hair and a collar. "J" is Jay, their new farming guy, from the podcast a few pages back.
I thought @Norintha ('Jen') is the one who also doesn't do ranch work and sits indoors opening magic cards and writing troon 'erotica' and is also Penny's sub (?)
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 20.46.41.png

Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 20.49.58.png

I think 'J' is this guy: J's potential Twitter aka the one sat between Penny and Kev (who looks like a literal man)
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 20.56.56.png
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
I thought @Norintha ('Jen') is the one who also doesn't do ranch work and sits indoors opening magic cards and writing troon 'erotica' and is also Penny's sub (?)
View attachment 1598345
View attachment 1598362

I think 'J' is this guy: J's potential Twitter aka the one sat between Penny and Kev (who looks like a literal man)
View attachment 1598377
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
I'm mistaking Norintha for that blue-haired Fintau Freak then. We really need a catalog of them at this point.
"J" or Jay is the new farming guy, I'm pretty sure of that, and Sky trooned out to be the former Quillin.

Adult Female Athlete

kiwifarms.net
Seriously? :O that "J" is supposed to be trans as well? I was wondering why they let a seemingly dude-identified dude onto the ranch, but no, of course, he's a "transbian."

Don't get me wrong, it's not like the rest of them pass any better but they "try" in their own way with their horribly fitted women's tanks and t-shirts.

Shiva

Ice Queen
kiwifarms.net
20200915_145629.jpg

I believe this is our first look at J (who also appeared on the podcast a few pages back). His Twitter handle is @josiebean42 (link)

20200915_151130.jpg

He seems to be relatively new to the tranch; a cursory scroll of his tweets seem to indicate he moved in around June.

(Apologies for no archive links; I'm posting from mobile.)

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And a thought re these water problems, does where they live have limits on how much water you can draw from you well? Could it be related to plot size? I know nothing about those sorts of regulations beyond having seen Chinatown years ago.
Possibly, but I think it's more that they basically live in the desert and the existing well may be insufficient for their needs.

Water rights in Colorado are unique when compared to other parts of the United States. The use of water in this state is governed by what is known as the "Prior Appropriation System". This system of water allocation controls who uses how much water, the types of uses allowed, and when those waters can be used.

A simplified way to explain this system is often referred to as "first in time, first in right." An appropriation is made when an individual physically takes water from a stream (or underground aquifer) and places that water to some type of beneficial use. The first person to appropriate water and apply that water to use has the first right to use that water within a particular stream system. This person (after receiving a court decree verifying their priority status) then becomes the senior water right holder on the stream, and that water right must be satisfied before any other water rights can be fulfilled.

For example, assume three water-users exist on a stream system with adjudicated (court-approved) water rights totaling 5 cfs (cubic feet per second). The user with the earliest priority date has a decree for 2 cfs, the second priority has a decree for 2 cfs, and the third priority right has a decree for 1 cfs of water. When the stream is carrying 5 cfs of water or more, all of the rights on this stream can be fulfilled. However, if
the stream is carrying only 3 cfs of water, the priority number 3 water right will not receive any water, and the priority number 2 water right will receive only half of its 2 cfs right. The priority number 1 water right will receive its full amount of 2 cfs under this scenario. This process of allocating water to various water users is traditionally referred to as "Water Rights Administration," and is the responsibility of the Division of
Water Resources.

Of course, the appropriation system is much more complicated than this. Some priorities on major stream systems in the state date back to the 1850's, and most of the stream systems have been over-appropriated ("over-appropriated" means that at some or all times of the year, a call for water by a senior appropriator is not being satisfied) since the late 1800's. The preceding example above does, however, describe the basic theory behind the system.

Court-approved plans for augmentation can allow for water users to divert water when their water rights are not in priority. They often do this by providing a different water supply to the stream so that other water users may still divert their entitlement.

Colorado water law recognizes the connection between surface and groundwater. When wells are pumped, there is usually a delayed impact on the stream system. Although a groundwater right may be in priority today, the pumping may cause stream depletions in the future on a day the groundwater right is not in priority. In most river drainages a person cannot obtain an underground water right or a permit for a well
without a plan for augmentation that replaces the depletions associated with that diversion. In those same drainages, new surface water rights may be decreed if they can be shut off when a senior water right is calling for water. For the most part, only small residential and livestock wells (exempt from water rights administration and meet strict criteria set forth by the legislature) are allowed to be drilled without providing for protection to senior water rights.

Treasure Champs

kiwifarms.net
I mean, I know he's already bought some toys since e-begging, but now he's paying to watch ninja turtles on some over-generous chud's dime:

moneeey.PNG

That four minute thing isn't the documentary, is it? There seems to be a lot more material referenced in the article, and Penny mentions watching the "short" here:

penny.PNG

If there's a whole docu-length Tranch documentary coming I think we're definitely going to need a thread for the Tranch just to keep everyone straight.