Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth! (Now on PBS, page 422!)

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

RonRiot

kiwifarms.net
actually vaginal ph has a 'bleaching' effect on black/dark underwear. it is normal. if you don't want your underwear to be slowly bleached over time you should wear light coloured lingerie or daily pantyliners. what i don't buy, is that the 'neovagina' has the same sort of natural secretions as a uterus. there's no way that anything coming out of our salamander is anything close to that.

what is really gross, is wearing the same pair of underwear for like four days. even on a road trip, that is unconscionably disgusting. have some self respect, take some spare sets with you or fucking wash for once in your rotten little life.
”It all comes back” sounds like he means the stench, rather than any bleaching. (And also like the worst Stephen King story ever.) You can see why they wouldn’t want to take along anything as cumbersome and bulky as a change of underwear on a road trip though.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
What horrible goo is coming out of amhole that his underwear is still gross AFTER washing?? Is this even possible? And the dickless horror is proud of this shit! It gives him "gender euphoria". Well of course he is because he his a self proclaimed "musk slut" who loves unholy stenches. Imagine being trapped with this reeking, fat, dough-faced goblin in a car for hours.

Last edited:

Postal_Rat

It's the type of tired sleep doesn't fix
kiwifarms.net
What horrible goo is coming out of amhole that his underwear is still gross AFTER washing?? Is this even possible? And the dickless horror is proud of this shit! It gives him "gender euphoria".
Hey remember when a while ago he claimed that as "musk-slut" he found it offensive when somebody washed their headband.
I can't help but wonder if the other troons do his laundry because he won't and he's just happy this "artifact" survived the process

Edit: seems you just remembered

Chapstick4Lyfe

kiwifarms.net
Lastly, I called it. The only evidence of Kev on the ranch was for a photo shoot, not a single shot of him hauling hay, moving tools or hell, wearing work boots.
This man owns nothing but a closet full of tank tops and you expect him to have work boots? What the hell is he going to do with work boots? Work? He's a high-rolling e-beggar, not some 6th century serf.

Now that I think about it, they kind of are like serfs. Working the fields for the lord of the manor (Penny) in exchange for a place to live and protection from the dirty cis (tranny Waco).

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Reading the post it doesn't sound like kevin is saying "I bleached my underwear after wearing them for too long like a real girl tee hee"

More like my underwear are stained/smelly even after washing them and some how I'm happy about this
More like "There are nurglings spawning in my underwear after wearing them for too long tee hee!"

ConsoleWarVet

Smoking cannabis in the clocktowaaaahhh
kiwifarms.net

Mr. Bones

The ride never ends
kiwifarms.net
I cannot WAIT to watch this whole thing. EDIT: Uh, if there is more. Is this a trailer or the whole thing?
There was probably going to be an hour long interview with time being spent on each inhabitant, but the crew was overwhelmed by the stench and visual horrors so they made some excuse about having to cut things short and noped the fuck outta there.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought there was going to be more because in the podcast, Penny said they had material for a multi-part miniseries. Probably "we could totally make a show" bullshit. At any rate, I certainly was expecting more than a short segment.
That was most likely just more delusions of grandeur on Penny's part. A trans-exclusive ranch is certainly an interesting topic, but it's unbearably boring if you're only recording it for the sake of a fluff piece.

If everyone on the ranch wasn't on their best behavior, then there's probably hours of footage left on the cutting room floor. Past that, it's just Penny and company performing incompetent farming tasks. Unless the miniseries is a comedy, there's zero material to work with.

Great Monkey King

kiwifarms.net
...also is he getting balder or just worse at concealing it?
I really think that the side shave makes him looks balder, older, and even more like a man (as much as you can apply “man” to someone that has the entertainment and shopping interests of an 8 year old).

What horrible goo is coming out of amhole that his underwear is still gross AFTER washing?? Is this even possible?
If he’s using underwear with a high polyester content (which you know he is because that’s what all the cheap lacy “girlie” underwear is made of), then sometimes yes, it can smell even after it is washed. Mind you, it has to be pretty rank pre-washing so this more applies to things like gym wear worn multiple days, etc., not normally worn underwear. You have to almost boil it to get the smell out. So we have learned that 1) Kevie’s inverted gentleman vegetables smell very bad, 2) he does not wash his clothes, and 3) he probably use a cold water wash on his supremely nasty clothes meaning they are almost never fully clean.