Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth! (Now on PBS, page 422!)

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600810View attachment 1600811
Kevin's ramblings on why rape by deception is okay if you're trans.
he said he mutes dissenting opinions but there was still the quote tweets
View attachment 1600823
Hurr durr it's only rape if you think it's rape!!1
Herp derp it's not rape if you accept that women can have dicks!1

The dickless horror reached a new low. He deserves amhole and everything wrong with it & it reflects who he is. Fucking disgusting, unhygienic, always spewing nasty shit, ugly inside & outside & should have never been made.

Kevin IS amhole

Enoby Way

Trans Alpaca Ranch Queen Domme
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600823
His entire argument falls apart if you base it off sex, not gender.

I also don't think Kevin is as sick as you guys think. The wrong hair colour, especially bleached pale blond and darkest black, can make you look dreadful. If you don't have the right skin tone for it, bleach washes you out. A good rule of thumb is if you weren't pale blonde as a child, don't make yourself pale blonde now.

Eg just look at Jaclyn Glen, she recently bleached her hair/stripped all the colour out and redid her roots, and she looks absolutely washed out compared to how great she looked with darker hair, or at least darker roots near her face. She actually looks kind of sick right now. The only thing currently saving her is dark eye-liner and a full face of makeup, and even that doesn't help fully. Same thing happened to Kim Kardashian when she bleached her hair briefly a few years ago.

Kevin looks that horrific because he is already so pale from doing nothing but sit inside all day, and then on top of that he made himself look paler by bleaching his hair. Dude needs contrast in his appearance.

I'm not saying he might not also look sick from the amhole trying to disintegrate and all the crappy food he probably eats too, but I guarantee you the bleach-blond hair is 80 per cent of the problem right now.

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600823
1600313891846.png

This is an edit, since people keep mistaking this as real.

(Actually, sex is genuinely inherited since you either get your father's X chromosome and become female or your father's Y chromosome and become male, so it's functionally identical to inheriting race, just with less variance.)

Last edited:

ayotochin

lost in the sauce
kiwifarms.net
The mental gymnastics are so painful to witness

A black woman and a white woman and an Asian woman or whatever race of woman are more biologically similar than any man and a woman

You can’t definitively say that someone hasn’t had race/ethnicity-mixing in their genetic background without genetic testing, so I don’t see why if a man can just ‘feel’ like a woman with the expectation that it should just be accepted without scientific backing, a person appearing to be one race can’t just ‘feel’ like a different race and also receive the same benefit of the doubt by their own standards

Choke, Kevin and friends

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Now that I think about it, they kind of are like serfs. Working the fields for the lord of the manor (Penny) in exchange for a place to live and protection from the dirty cis (tranny Waco).
I have said before that Penny is creating a feudal hierarchy which has different "caste" of troons.

The Kings and Dukes get to live in the modern dome house with central air, flushing toilets and 24/7 internet. This is reserved for Pennys wives slaves or people who destroyed their credit score securing an uninsured 30 year mortgage to buy it.

The "Serfs" class get to live in the cottage, no flushing toilets and power rations but they get a roof over their heads. These are for Troons Penny has his eyes on but not sure if he wants them in his Harem.

The Peasant class, they get to live on the ranch grounds but in a RV/trailer that they have to buy, they have to shit into buckets and walk it over to the septic tank. These are for Troons that Penny has no sexual interest in but needs stout labor.

White Peach

kiwifarms.net
Just look at the progression:

Post-op: smooth chin, defined jaw, deep forehead wrinkles
Twitter avatar: slightly divot in chin, less defined jaw, less forehead wrinkles, hair from widow's peak down ~2 in.
PBS truth machine: deeper divot in chin, no jaw, no forehead wrinkles just a bumpy surface, widows peak now a plateau, puffy cheeks, grimace from not having pic taken with trans-smirk.

1579135557633.png
MsOUOLub_400x400.jpg
1600235064758.png

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
"It's been a while since I checked on the Missing D Ranch," I think to myself. Let's see what's up with them. Kev's on PBS, "gender is a coin flip," shitting in public restrooms, the sound of pee and Nurgle's rot staining panties. At least I can grateful for the fact that while a picture is worth a thousand words videos are worth a million. Maybe PBS IS doing the right thing... by showing that these "brave women" are just bunch of irresponsible fetishists neglecting animals and running a ranch into the ground even if they didn't explicitly state it.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reeking amhole autist can go 41% himself. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities. What a waste of oxygen.

He is mad that amhole is a gross mess and now it seems that he is lashing out left & right.
Oh sorry, that was just an edit on my part.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Replies here: (couldn't get them to archive either)

Screenshot_20200917-074355.png
Screenshot_20200917-074505.png

Can honestly say I don't have the first clue what Mercy Zephyr's is waffling on about, Jews and such lol

Is Kevin really this ignorant of reproduction and genetics?

Racial characteristics exist because you inherit (unless there is a genetic screw-up) 23 chromosomes from each parent
This happens to also give combinations for possible eye and hair colours, build etc

Sex and sex characteristics exist because you inherit (once again, barring a genetic ooops) the blueprint for your sex from your father, either X or Y

A baby's sex is set in stone long before it's heart even starts beating, at the second of conception - does Kev think the baby decides just before birth or something???

So quite how he thinks sex isn't inherited but race is, involves some hardcore mental gymnastics - reminds me of the guy who will still blame his wife for the 'wrong' gender

I'm always amused by how these poor deluded men's egos just can't take any risk of their eggshell world view getting damaged and rush to block - if you are so certain you are correct Kevin why not patiently educate these evil backwards TERFS with their bogus science?
I thought you wanted acceptance? Show us the error of our wrongthink oh butchered one!

Blocking 'TERFS' is a cope, like a child plugging it's ears when told off - deep down (or not so deep-down) these men know they are and will always be men

There is no magic, no alchemy, no Vagina Fairy - a butchered man-cave and bolt-on boobs do not a woman make, and the 41% attests to this