Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers fund today!

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

Shovel Of Ammunition

kiwifarms.net
If they have bills to pay (which being semi off grid must be not that bad) all the troons would beg at the same time.. but no... only Kevin.

All the electricity they use is from gasoline powered generators. Their land is entirely barren so the only food their animals eat is purchased from feed stores. They have more bills than you.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we know how sewage works on the tranny farm? do they just shit in a literal outhouse?
I'm not sure if I want to know the answer to this question.
Sex Work is Real Work bigot, She already has a job.
1603375024958.png

1603375031275.png

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
>hooker
>support yourself

<---- insert anal hook joke here
This is not the sequel to Baron Munchausen's Narrative of his Marvellous Travels and Campaigns in Russia I wanted. (:_(
Someone send this faggot a job application.

View attachment 1679213
I like his wording, it's like he's trying to do findom. Not "I need new tires" or "I'd like to get new tires" or anything like that, no sir.
"I will be getting new tires next Friday and I expect you paypigs to pay for them. Now get to it." Troons and unwarranted extreme entitlement, name a more iconic duo.
Even if he was employable, he doesn't seem willing to become a contributing member of society.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I personally don't find much dissonance in saying "I don't care" and being annoyed. You'd be irritated too if you, oh, said you didn't care about a person's bizarre yet somehow underwhelming sex life involving their dong turned into a bored hole, for sake of example, if they still brought it up at random like it's impressive.

The key difference, however, is if you were apathetic to their theoretical am hole, you wouldn't walk up to them and say "I sure have strong opposing opinions about your am hole" then complain when they responded appropriately. Generally if you are annoyed by a topic, you would not engage conversation about it by giving your opinion on it, since that would be awfully counter-intuitive.

I wonder if this is how Kevin behaves with the other inductees on the tranch. It would explain the visual repulsion they display when engaging (or are literally just in the same room as) him. I can certainly visualize him saying the equivalent to "I didn't ask what you wanted" dismissively in response to somebody sharing their opinion on what the group should pick up for lunch.

Old Fart

kiwifarms.net
I like his wording, it's like he's trying to do findom. Not "I need new tires" or "I'd like to get new tires" or anything like that, no sir.
"I will be getting new tires next Friday and I expect you paypigs to pay for them. Now get to it." Troons and unwarranted extreme entitlement, name a more iconic duo.
I would call this tyreless begging.

Thank you, thank you