Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers fund today!

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net

lightswitchdoll

bitches love stickers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IT shouldn't. His shit manners go hand in hand with his shit personality, shit looks, shit hygiene, shit budgeting skills, shit adult life, shit work ethic, and shit sense of responsibility and decency.
Don't get me wrong, if I had to compile a list of terrible things about Kevin it would be very low down. It's not as though he would be in any way redeemable if he suddenly started displaying better manners. It just shows how entitled he feels to everyone else's money,

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
It irrationally bothers me that he never says 'please'.
Trust me, the 'please' can be just as annoying if not more so. See the aforementioned Lou, who's the resident 38 y/o king of the ebeggars and likes to end his endless grift tweets with slimy 'please??? Pretty please?????' while still channeling the exact same level of disinterested entitlement.

Kevin's begging is also entitled as fuck, no doubt, but at least he says thank you I guess? As empty and expectant as it might be.

...who am I kidding, they're all fuckwads.

James Howlett

I'm the best at what I do.
kiwifarms.net
It's become increasingly clear that the inheritance he was subsisting on has now run out, and he didn't bother gathering any nuts for the winter. This is what life is going to be like for him from now on.

This could be the case, but I would also consider that Kevin is still getting the inheritance payouts and just blowing it in its entirety on toys, or that the e-begging is some new form of validation. If you get high on people clicking the "thumbs up" button on your zero effort dribble, imagine the high of strangers sending you actual money for doing nothing.

It could be a combo of all three though.

Shovel Of Ammunition

kiwifarms.net
I've been waiting for this. It will be -16C there this week.

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 9.12.54 AM.png

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
It irrationally bothers me that he never says 'please'.
Oh don’t worry he will.

here is my prediction (assuming his inheritance did dry up which I think is likely given Kevin’s age and his spending whiles at at the ranch)
————————————————————
Right now it’s the golden era, people are happy to give to him so he doesn’t need to say please.

then he will start seeing donations dry up so he will start the Begging, “can I please get some help with my bills, please?”

then he will start pinning his tweets and using the #transcrowdfund hashtags and retweeting his tweets.

he will add his begging text as an image on his tweet to get more eyes. Will start mentioning lack of food or eviction.

the he will miraculously start gaining invisible medical conditions and need money for the poor puppers.

lastly he will start lashing out at people who don’t donate or tell Kevin off for being a grifter.

——————————-

hopefully as money gets tighter for everyone people will call him out, Kevin (in the Trans world) is one of the most privileged people on then planet.
  • He gets to buy all the toys he wants
  • Doesn’t have to work and shit posts on twitter all day
  • He has IRL “girl friends”
  • He got bottom surgery
  • He gets to live on a “trans haven” ranch with other trans people
  • He is a white male
I mean, he can’t have that many followers and beg that much before people catch on.

PozzedByCoronachan

Oikophobiaphobic
kiwifarms.net
Oh don’t worry he will.

here is my prediction (assuming his inheritance did dry up which I think is likely given Kevin’s age and his spending whiles at at the ranch)
————————————————————
Right now it’s the golden era, people are happy to give to him so he doesn’t need to say please.

then he will start seeing donations dry up so he will start the Begging, “can I please get some help with my bills, please?”

then he will start pinning his tweets and using the #transcrowdfund hashtags and retweeting his tweets.

he will add his begging text as an image on his tweet to get more eyes. Will start mentioning lack of food or eviction.

the he will miraculously start gaining invisible medical conditions and need money for the poor puppers.

lastly he will start lashing out at people who don’t donate or tell Kevin off for being a grifter.

——————————-

hopefully as money gets tighter for everyone people will call him out, Kevin (in the Trans world) is one of the most privileged people on then planet.
  • He gets to buy all the toys he wants
  • Doesn’t have to work and shit posts on twitter all day
  • He has IRL “girl friends”
  • He got bottom surgery
  • He gets to live on a “trans haven” ranch with other trans people
  • He is a white male
I mean, he can’t have that many followers and beg that much before people catch on.
If Lou can literally be the most ungrateful, assholish, most hated furry on transtwitter and still pull hundreds of dollars every month to spend on pizza and comissions, no fucking way the troons would let their de-facto king and ambassador suffer financial hardship. I do agree that Kevin might turn into Lou 2.0 given enough time and lack of grifting accountability, although it depends on if Penny and the rest will be more permissive of his shit than Mama Gags.

Easy Peasy

Harry Potter & the Audacity of This Bitch (Terf)
kiwifarms.net
I'd be much more likely to possibly be a bleeding heart if he was e-begging for the tranch, but he's not. It's for toys and vague "bills". This is why I *personally* believe the only reason he's still on the tranch is Penny. He doesn't work, contributes the bare minimum financially, and is filling up precious space with toys.

A literal embodiment of a waste of space.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
I'd be much more likely to possibly be a bleeding heart if he was e-begging for the tranch, but he's not. It's for toys and vague "bills". This is why I *personally* believe the only reason he's still on the tranch is Penny. He doesn't work, contributes the bare minimum financially, and is filling up precious space with toys.

A literal embodiment of a waste of space.
I feel like with his begging tactics being so vague and underhanded, him and DSP are truly soulmates.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
This could be the case, but I would also consider that Kevin is still getting the inheritance payouts and just blowing it in its entirety on toys, or that the e-begging is some new form of validation. If you get high on people clicking the "thumbs up" button on your zero effort dribble, imagine the high of strangers sending you actual money for doing nothing.

It could be a combo of all three though.

Yup. My assumption is that he's getting a monthly stipend as I don't think there's any way for a consoomer like Kevin to not have blown the entire inheritance within the first six months otherwise. I think he still gets money, but he also quickly discovered after needing to e-beg due to flying down Hooker Hailey down to the tranch that he could get people to give him money via e-begging. He's addicted to it now and just sees it as another way to get to consoom more, hence why he never really defines what exactly his bills *are*.

Wooden Spoon

You have one munt to lose fiddy pounds!
kiwifarms.net
I have been branching out into some other threads as of late and reading about Kevin after following the Lou Gagliardi thread has me feeling like I am reading about the same damn person, just with a different face. And a fucking amhole. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I will say his blatant grifting is just as amusing as as ole Lou's. If you give a troon a dollar, he will want a brick of gold. And if you give a troon a brick of gold, he will demand it wasn't good enough and claim you misgendered him and you don't get to dictate whether or not his money goes to bills or wants :story: