Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers fund today!

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

crappy_dinosaur

I eat chicken nuggers
kiwifarms.net

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net
like they just forgot winter is a thing that happens? i hope they freeze, preferably to death
I'm curious what they mean by "needing to winterize". I'm sure the ranch house itself is just fine though if they don't have proper windows or at least coverings, they'll just be burning money. My bet is they haven't properly prepared for the animals to winter over and a good chunk will suffer and quite possibly die which is why these unstable fucking retards should be barred from having anything to do with animals and children.

fleas in my brain

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious what they mean by "needing to winterize". I'm sure the ranch house itself is just fine though if they don't have proper windows or at least coverings, they'll just be burning money. My bet is they haven't properly prepared for the animals to winter over and a good chunk will suffer and quite possibly die which is why these unstable fucking retards should be barred from having anything to do with animals and children.
My best guesses would have to be doing any last-minute repairs needed on roofs and walls, as well as insulating any water faucets so they don’t burst. The latter is a fairly simple task, but a major pain in the ass if you forget and shit goes south. Aren’t some of the ranch residents in stand-alone shed type buildings? I wonder if those are properly insulated yet.

These dipshits better have stockpiled feed for their livestock. It is always in much higher demand during winter months.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
My best guesses would have to be doing any last-minute repairs needed on roofs and walls, as well as insulating any water faucets so they don’t burst. The latter is a fairly simple task, but a major pain in the ass if you forget and shit goes south. Aren’t some of the ranch residents in stand-alone shed type buildings? I wonder if those are properly insulated yet.

These dipshits better have stockpiled feed for their livestock. It is always in much higher demand during winter months.
Calling last minute finishing touches "winterizing" isn't the best choice of words. At least I certainly don't consider insulating outdoors faucets and the water meter and igniting the heating boiler "winterizing". Getting new doors and windows, or upgrading the outer insulation would be more like it.

AFAIK we never got an update whether the rape shed was completed or not, and most of the new residents are either there in their own RVs or only visit for the warmer months. I also hope they had the foresight to stockpile feed, but considering how they discovered the alpaca pregnancies only after the new foals were born, they probably didn't.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Re. 'winterizing the ranch', wasn't it also generally established that they'd done an absolutely miserable job building shelter for the reasonably large number of chickens or ducks or whatever sort of fowl it was that they'd purchased? I think it was established that the 'that'll fit maybe five hens' disaster we saw wasn't intended to be the only shelter, but is whatever they got instead at all suited for a winter as bitterly cold as that place is gonna get?

mtndewsweg777

big areolas
kiwifarms.net
Re. 'winterizing the ranch', wasn't it also generally established that they'd done an absolutely miserable job building shelter for the reasonably large number of chickens or ducks or whatever sort of fowl it was that they'd purchased? I think it was established that the 'that'll fit maybe five hens' disaster we saw wasn't intended to be the only shelter, but is whatever they got instead at all suited for a winter as bitterly cold as that place is gonna get?
im worried about the animals, its obvious that they don't have the internal space to store them all and so many are going to die because of the conditions. its obvious none of them know what they are doing, they should be ashamed.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Yup. My assumption is that he's getting a monthly stipend as I don't think there's any way for a consoomer like Kevin to not have blown the entire inheritance within the first six months otherwise.
Sorry where did the 6 months come from? Is that when his inheritance started? I assumed he had it the whole time.

I'm curious what they mean by "needing to winterize". I'm sure the ranch house itself is just fine though if they don't have proper windows or at least coverings, they'll just be burning money.
I can’t speak about the ranch house itself as that was built by professional contractors but the “cottage“ they built was built the exact same way you build a labor interment camp. it’s literally just tin sheets and (maybe) wood paneling inside. That thing is a sweat box in the summer and a icebox in the winter. I honestly think the most comfortable people on the ranch are going to be the people that came in on an RV recently.

im worried about the animals, its obvious that they don't have the internal space to store them all and so many are going to die because of the conditions. its obvious none of them know what they are doing, they should be ashamed.
Yeah I seen a few pictures of the barn but it’s really small and they’re not gonna be able to warehouse all the animals. Penny does know a thing or two about ranching however Penny is just one person and brain dead with years of degeneracy. They are alpacas so if they don’t shave them they might be all right out in the winter but I’m no expert. Also it’s kind of bad you can’t shear the thing that supposed to be making all your money.

Every winter there are news stories about “think about the poor old people who can’t afford to heat there homes and will die this winter”. I think the future it’s going to be

“Think about all the brain dead trans women who are going to freeze to death this winter because they have terrible money management skills and can’t consistently pay their energy bills #transcrowdfund #saynotofrozentrannies male to female, not male to frozen:feels:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Sorry where did the 6 months come from? Is that when his inheritance started? I assumed he had it the whole time.

No, you're right. He's supposedly had it this whole time - it was just my observation that if Kevsie ever got a huge chunk of cash in one go he would just likely spend it on useless junk right away rather than try to live off it for a while. Either way, I don't think his e-begging is necessarily because he's not getting any money from things like monthly payouts, just that he discovered how easy it is to get extra cash from paycows and he's now addicted.

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

Hon Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover! Kev-Kev tweets concern for notcursedE, on the occasion of cursed’s new thread in prospering grounds:

Kev does not seem to care that a fellow troon, Katy Montgomerie has screenshotted and shared a private message from cursed to Katy’s 35k followers :story:

8BF4656C-E4CC-48DC-AED7-40C67AF5D126.jpeg

Cursed’s new thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/mitch...rsede-obscuredleg-edesruc-still_cursed.78122/

Last edited:

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
How long before this is a full on begging campaign? A troon Winterhilfswerk. A quick glance at the altitudes show most settlements in southern Colorado seem to be between 1-2.5km above sea level, roughly somewhere between Ben Nevis and a low mountain in the Alps for Europoors. Surely they fucking knew this was going to happen?

Of course they knew. They just had no idea!

They might finally try how good their alpacas' wool is for insulation.

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
How long before this is a full on begging campaign? A troon Winterhilfswerk. A quick glance at the altitudes show most settlements in southern Colorado seem to be between 1-2.5km above sea level, roughly somewhere between Ben Nevis and a low mountain in the Alps for Europoors. Surely they fucking knew this was going to happen?

Slight powerlevel :

I've lived in southern CO and it can get to -20 quite easily there during the winter. They're fucked.

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

Hon Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Slight powerlevel :

I've lived in southern CO and it can get to -20 quite easily there during the winter. They're fucked.

They‘re going to be freezing their (man) tits off.

(Edit: I am amused by my rainbows, but feel compelled to explain to my non U.K. KF chums that here, ‘freezing my tits off’ is recognised slang phrase that means ‘I am cold’.
I didn’t mean it literally.
Feel free to swap the rainbows for puzzle pieces, now that I have autistically explained my own joke)

C3A3D2A2-C281-4F09-A27D-C293F872D0C2.jpeg

Last edited:

Easy Peasy

Harry Potter & the Audacity of This Bitch (Terf)
kiwifarms.net
Starting tonight, the intermountain region (utah, Colorado, wyoming, idaho, Montana) is going to go through a cold snap, like below freezing. And it's only October. If these fucknuts are super shocked that the winters are harsh and haven't planned, I hope they get popped for animal abuse and sheer stupidity.

Alpacas are hearty, chickens are not so much