Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers fund today!

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

Aramis

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Du5nn5PWoAAJk1O.jpg
    Du5nn5PWoAAJk1O.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 55

Borscht

kiwifarms.net
I was going to say "Boy I can't wait until the traditional winter storm power outage!" but then I remembered... they're on generators, aren't they?

I shudder to think how much gas (or diesel fuel) gets chugged by a generator running 24/7. Those costs ought to add up over time, and if they use electricity for heating instead of gas, they will be running 24/7.

Do we know what kind of heating is installed in their compound (if any)?

I didn't pay much attention to the financial side of their enterprise until now, but come on. Generator fuel costs, fodder for 150+ alpacas, fodder for 4+ grown men doing manual labor, transformers - there is no way alpaca wool (that they produced and took to town exactly once) is paying for all that. Running an off-the-grid operation is NOT cheap.

Somehow "lol they cook meth" explanation no longer sounds like a silly joke. Did they get an advance payment for that waste processing gig they mentioned some time ago?

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
A few hours into their first snowstorm together
View attachment 1686292

[edit] doing great
View attachment 1686323

He just signed up for Disney+? So he’s spending more money he doesn’t have. Ah who am I kidding he will beg for money for that bill in 3 weeks.

Anyone else laugh every time he claims nerves are waking up? We all know it is lies.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

mtndewsweg777

big areolas
kiwifarms.net
kevin really knows where his priorities are. i wonder what kevin said he would do to even get on the ranch. because using generators to do something non crucial at this time instead of heatin (assuming there not on gas/ firewood) the barns / shelters makes me wonder how penny has not beat his ass/ kicked him out. fuckin leech

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
I don't follow all the troon threads so correct me if I'm wrong, but Kevvie really seems incapable of shutting up about his axe wound for 5 fucking minutes. Are they all that obsessed with their am hole or is he just particularly annoying? Does he really think any actual woman would say shit like that?
And if I took a drink every time he mentions "nerves waking up", I'd have severe liver damage by now.
If an actual woman talked and joked this much about their vagina they'd be looked upon with disgust to the likes of Amy Schumer. Not even women talking to other women talk about their vag this much, let alone joke about it constantly... (I mean yes of course woman-to-woman talk exists but it's usually out of concern for one another.)

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
If an actual woman talked and joked this much about their vagina they'd be looked upon with disgust to the likes of Amy Schumer. Not even women talking to other women talk about their vag this much, let alone joke about it constantly... (I mean yes of course woman-to-woman talk exists but it's usually out of concern for one another.)

It only reinforces more how they're not real women. They're.. others... Not even guys talk about their dicks to the extent Kevin and other troons fetishize their bolt on frankenginas.