Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers fund today!

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if he keeps putting in the effort, kevvie can beat ole rachel with both hands tied behind his back. come on kevvie i believe in u, ALIENATE MORE MEMBERS OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Nah. McKinnon actually has a public profile and exposure. Kevin just screams into his troon hugbox, and the only people outside of it that are aware of his existence are masochautists like ourselves and the people for which we display him as an exhibit in degeneracy.

McKinnon puts himself on display touring the world and stealing trophies from women on his troonicycle. Kev just sits in his hovel in the middle of nowhere whining about terfs and spotty internet.

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

Hon Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Fingers crossed for the crossover episode, KevKev travels the world as Rhys’ assistant, telling the assembled cycling crowds all about their AmHoles & peanut clits, and presents McKinnon with a bouquet of (used) dildos on the winners podium.

8F62C4DB-A5F2-496E-99DB-D0FE84101E76.jpegC36B20BA-B681-4DC3-A2B9-F4CE4CF91F16.jpeg4E3734D4-3832-4CAA-A856-15D8D2789133.jpeg2FC5BB51-FF08-4C92-A594-03C1A4EAFAE5.jpeg

MidoriBlack

*dooting intensifies*
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1693795
(archived)
>can't stomach a scene where a guy gets his arm degloved in a movie
>chooses to chop off his dick in real life

:story:
Kevin if you can routinely tell us about the literal hole in the seam of your rot pocket (what ever happened with his dehiscence?) and the skin hanging off it or the pieces that fell off (I honestly think his last bit of glans was the victim) and your gross ass discharge you wipe on your shirt (fucking ew???) Or put in your mouth, i think you can stomach a fake arm degloving.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
ITT: Irrelevant, unimportant troon thinks he has the leverage to influence twitter into unbanning an another unimportant troon:
View attachment 1692373
https://tw.tinf.io/TransSalamander/status/1321550147302551552 (Archive)

To sum up the situation, Sparx, a troon furry got suspended for block evasion. Naturally, Kev-Kev views this as Twitter oppressing a poor tranny who dindu nuffin.
There really is no limit to Kevin's utter hypocrisy is there?
He does happy troon dances when he manages to get accounts banned for exactly what (or less than) his dear friend has just done!
Sickens me...tolerance only works one way in Kevvies world naturally

I did warn a few troons on Reddit who were salivating when It's a Fetish got banned that one day it would be their voices being silenced and they wouldn't take that well - seems I wasn't wrong, lol

Neko GF

Festive Neko
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ITT: a physically repulsive non-passing tranny rambles about people pointing out that most trannies don't pass.
1603986745567.png
1603986770795.png
1603986808201.png

https://twitter.com/TransSalamander/status/1321829718702854144 (Archive)

Kevin's Twitter timeline is an excellent example of how the majority troons don't pass. Also, "this was a thread in which I was genuinely trying to reach out to people who think this" lol Kevin probably blocked and reported anyone who disagreed with him on this take.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ITT: a physically repulsive non-passing tranny rambles about people pointing out that most trannies don't pass.
View attachment 1693989View attachment 1693990View attachment 1693993
https://tw.tinf.io/TransSalamander/status/1321829718702854144 (Archive)

Kevin's Twitter timeline is an excellent example of how the majority troons don't pass. Also, "this was a thread in which I was genuinely trying to reach out to people who think this" lol Kevin probably blocked and reported anyone who disagreed with him on this take.
1603987804400.png

I'm sorry, what? I've seen plenty of reports of MtFs being creeps in women's bathrooms, but I've never seen a single story where a woman incorrectly accuses another natal woman. Does he actually think women bothering each other in bathrooms means it only stems from one thinking the other is actually a man? This is such a non-sequitur, I can't even call this wrong, it's just incomprehensible. He's probably weedposting again.

His assertion that tagging an MtF isn't falsifiable is ridiculous as well. It seems to stem from the logic that because there's a slim possibility that this hulking, hairy gorilla in a dress is potentially a woman, then you cannot make the assumption it's a man. While I suppose it's difficult to confirm an MtF in person without committing a social faux paus, it's nigh-impossible to be unable to confirm an MtF on social media when they invariably have some sort of mention of their transgender identity online.

Either way, Kevin's argument doesn't discredit the notion that MtFs generally don't pass because, ironically, his own counter isn't falsifiable. "You don't know any passing MtFs because you wouldn't know" is the same argument as saying "how do we know Jupiter's core isn't made out of cheese if nobody has been there?" If a person can't tell as a critic, why should we believe your conclusion when you can't tell either? Yes, there isn't absolute, unquestionable proof what you're saying is the case, but common sense dictates that if we were able to irrefutably confirm or deny this stupid logic, we would see that your claim is wrong.

Witthel

Kiwifarm's friendliest coomer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1693989View attachment 1693990View attachment 1693993
https://tw.tinf.io/TransSalamander/status/1321829718702854144 (Archive)

I'd be willing to bet my left nut that even a downie with face blindness would be able to tell apart MTFs from actual women.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While it is true that someone -- especially if that person is fat -- could be an SNL Pat type where you just can't say for sure what gender they are -- in virtually every other case, I would bet in person you could tell a troon. Online, you've got posing and filters to improve chances of passing. In real life, the way you talk and your mannerisms will almost always give you away.

I've seen exactly one troon in my life that I thought was able to pass pretty well. Several men were checking him out. He was thin, with a sexy red dress on and from a distance (if you weren't paying attention) you would have thought it was an attractive woman. He had delicate, feminine features. I saw him from the middle of a theater while he was walking in. Just the way he was walking, I clocked him immediately. The men in the audience, however, didn't immediately catch on which greatly amused me. This was 30 years ago when troons were pretty rare in normie spaces. Troon radar might not be 100% accurate, but I'd say it is in at least 98% of the cases. Maybe women are just better at detecting it. That would explain why Kev can't understand how people are able to clock troons so easily.

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
Oh no! Kev-Kev made an oopsie!!:
View attachment 1694486View attachment 1694491
https://tw.tinf.io/TransSalamander/status/1321891938455355392 (Archive)

This is a testament of how retarded Kev-Kev is. Despite having almost no other interests outside of consoomer trash and tranny shit, he still manages to a screw-up and offends Twitter rancid troon colony.
"I don't have the spoons" man shut the fuck up.

I know the spoons analogy is/was an actual thing for people who have legit chronic illnesses but it's been co-opted by snowflakes on the internet as a way to say "I don't want to deal with it and you can't get mad at me because I'm 'sick' uwu" and now whenever someone brings it up my eyes roll out of their sockets.

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
"I don't have the spoons" man shut the fuck up.

I know the spoons analogy is/was an actual thing for people who have legit chronic illnesses but it's been co-opted by snowflakes on the internet as a way to say "I don't want to deal with it and you can't get mad at me because I'm 'sick' uwu" and now whenever someone brings it up my eyes roll out of their sockets.
idk I've read what was apparently the original spoons story and it sounded made up to me but maybe someone can verify if the random chick who wrote it actually had lupus

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh no! Kev-Kev made an oopsie!!:
View attachment 1694486View attachment 1694491
https://tw.tinf.io/TransSalamander/status/1321891938455355392 (Archive)

This is a testament of how retarded Kev-Kev is. Despite having almost no other interests outside of consoomer trash and tranny shit, he still manages to a screw-up and offends Twitter rancid troon colony.
If the point Kevin is trying to make is "you can't know for sure if most trans women don't pass," conceding the point most don't is rather counterintuitive. But he's already backpedaled to arguing against "all" of them not passing rather than just "most." And it's a blatant backpedal at that, given how when most people mean "all" instead of "most," they tend to actually say "all" instead of saying this:

1604005763829.png

I'm sorry, but this is just a stupid argument, especially when you can't risk so much as arguing about it when you're worried about offending individuals who believe "passing" is abhorrent to the idea of transgenderism. It's a ridiculous balancing act between trying to say passing doesn't matter or is subjective versus saying a majority do or don't pass. It's not that Kevin "doesn't have the spoons," he's just well aware that he cannot hope to defend his asinine point without upsetting somebody.