Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers fund today!

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

Mackerel Fish Stew

A hearty bowl of stew always warms the soul!
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/TransSalamander/status/1330163814118137856 (archive)
1606046340256.png1606046353097.png
Well this is an interesting nugget of info. Kevin has previously always claimed that he met Penny through his ex-fiancee, now he's saying that they just happened to go to the same hair removal clinic. Is it possible his fiancee just recommended the place to him and did not actually know Penny at all?
Also tacit confirmation that the reason Kevin is allowed to stick around is because he heavily supported the ranch's startup with his inheritance money, since we know he does fuck all to support in any other way.

I was curious about his ex-fiancee so I scoured his Twitter for keywords, and this is everything I could find about her:
edit: added the last few things (found a couple more by searching "roommate" instead of ex) and replaced all links with archives

Last edited:

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Looking at Kev-Kev's online history, I'd still think he'd be a degenerate if he wasn't a troon. He'd likely still have a considerable amount of his fetishes and still have most have his manchild tendencies (i.e. chimping out at people for disagreeing with him and wasting money on hording toys).

The only real notable change would be that he wouldn't be interesting enough to get his own thread, due to the fact that the majority his entertainment value comes from him being the ultimate troon stereotype.
I was thinking more of an "anti-Kevin" when I wrote that post. If the concept is "Kevin, but doesn't ramp up degeneracy to 11", I agree. He'd be a footnote in one of the megathreads, maybe the tranny sideshows or the reddit one.
No, the motorbike is for midlife, just after the second divorce, when he starts dating a much younger motorcycle chick and smoking pot for the first time since college.
Anti-Kevin buys a Suzuki Hayabusa and promptly dies in a horrific accident, leaving everything to his children.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1742727View attachment 1742729
Well this is an interesting nugget of info. Kevin has previously always claimed that he met Penny through his ex-fiancee, now he's saying that they just happened to go to the same hair removal clinic. Is it possible his fiancee just recommended the place to him and did not actually know Penny at all?
Also tacit confirmation that the reason Kevin is allowed to stick around is because he heavily supported the ranch's startup with his inheritance money, since we know he does fuck all to support in any other way.

I was curious about his ex-fiancee so I scoured his Twitter for keywords, and this is everything I could find about her in the time I had (will come back to it later):
the abortion was for the best. Imagine a child with half kevin's dna running around.

scallion

Bimbo Slice, 19XX World-Champion Tranny-Slayer
kiwifarms.net

Neko GF

Festive Neko
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was curious about his ex-fiancee so I scoured his Twitter for keywords, and this is everything I could find about her in the time I had (will come back to it later):
While she probably had her own issues, it appears that she at least tried to make Kevin behave like an adult. She seems smart to know that Kevin is too far gone and moved on from Kevin.

Kevin probably viewed her as controlling because Kevin only wants his manchild tendencies enabled.

In the Sick of It

Kir/Kirb/Kirbself
kiwifarms.net
right, I know. I'm just confused when it comes to why he's sperging out on twitter about "doctors can't differentiate a real female vagina and a neovagina" when literally no doctor is gonna be confused when they look at a neovag.. they're gonna be able to tell this person had SRS.
this just opens opportunities for troons talking about "oh I pass so well - cis women are SURPRISED when I say I'm trans uwu"... I'm sure that's what cis women are saying when you have the same hairline as Friar Tuck >///<
I just find it so hilarious that he's so confident he knows so much about vaginas, yet thinks a gyno exam consists of a quick peek and a compliment on how normal it looks, not getting cranked open with a speculum so they can conduct a thorough cervix examination, as well as checking your muscle tone, the appearance of the skin, etc.

Nice work, there's a lot of stuff in here I don't think we've seen in the past. I don't remember seeing the tweets where he claimed she was abusive before.

Chapstick4Lyfe

ask me about Kevin Gibes e-begging ($1342+ so far)
kiwifarms.net

Nice finds. And lol, I love the foreshadowing for his time at the tranch. The roommate is his "abusive" ex btw.
fat lazy fuck.png

https://twitter.com/TransSalamander/status/948017454269186048 (Archive)

Why would he post about how fucking lazy he is?

Adult Female Athlete

kiwifarms.net
The follow-up tweet is atrocious as well. He tacitly admits that yes, he should be able to do this shit on his own (since he doesn't argue with her statement), but still thinks the fact that she won't help a grown man organize his storage tubs make HER look worse. It's quite telling of his overinflated ego and childish perspective that he doesn't realize even his own retelling of the events make him solidly seem like an asshole. He must have been horrendous to live with.

20201122_085243.jpg

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
The follow-up tweet is atrocious as well. He tacitly admits that yes, he should be able to do this shit on his own (since he doesn't argue with her statement), but still thinks the fact that she won't help a grown man organize his storage tubs make HER look worse. It's quite telling of his overinflated ego and childish perspective that he doesn't realize even his own retelling of the events make him solidly seem like an asshole. He must have been horrendous to live with.

View attachment 1742952

Christ alive:

kevsie.png

He's such a worthless piece of shit. She's emotionally manipulating? Pot, kettle, black Kevsie. Also lol at "it happened to his brother" - Kevsie, YOU choose your girlfriend over your brother.

Adult Female Athlete

kiwifarms.net
Christ alive:

View attachment 1743004

He's such a worthless piece of shit. She's emotionally manipulating? Pot, kettle, black Kevsie. Also lol at "it happened to his brother" - Kevsie, YOU choose your girlfriend over your brother.
Exactly. By his own admission, he was a lazy, horrible roommate who then demanded even more of her time and energy to help him move out - so she finally has enough and lets him know how she feels. Even after this, she makes an attempt to make nice, and he thinks that's "emotional manipulation." No Kev, that's someone offering you way more kindness than you deserve.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Neither Kevin nor his ex come off looking very good in that story about his brother being pushed out. But I'll take her side cause hey, she's not Kevin.

I think everyone realises that someone who is willing to get together with a 25-year-old man-child virgin to try and fix them up is not all there in the head themselves.

With that said, the fact that his brother doesn't want anything to do with Kevin several years after the fact tells me there's more to this than just his ex girlfriend wanting him out.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1742952
He sounds exactly like a whiny teenage brat who is mad that mom won't clean his room for him.

Neither Kevin nor his ex come off looking very good in that story about his brother being pushed out. But I'll take her side cause hey, she's not Kevin.
And because Kevin lies. I'd have to hear the ex's story from her perspective before I'd assume she was really being an ass. Kev likes to rewrite history to fit his fantasy.

Neko GF

Festive Neko
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice finds. And lol, I love the foreshadowing for his time at the tranch. The roommate is his "abusive" ex btw.
View attachment 1742926
https://twitter.com/TransSalamander/status/948017454269186048 (Archive)

Why would he post about how fucking lazy he is?
Because Kev-Kev lacks any sense of self-awareness. He's childish and entitled and as such thinks that people should just put up with him being an obnoxious, lazy, and unwilling to work asshole. He hasn't mentally matured past the age of 8-10.

Last edited: