Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / RageTreb / The Green Salamander / The Artwork of Kevin Gibes - "Am hole." The epitomized trans Twitter dude you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers fund today!

Kevin's boyfriend darted their tongue into his rancid am hole! What disease is he going to get?

• Total voters

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
Because Kev-Kev lacks any sense of self-awareness. He's childish and entitled and as such thinks that people should just put up with him being an obnoxious, lazy, and unwilling to work. He hasn't mentally matured past the age of 8-10.
I'm no doctor, but according to this, he's actually worse than your average 8-year-old.

Important aspects from the link above:

1. Learn to cooperate in group settings and group games; dislike playing alone
  2. Use problem-solving, negotiating and compromising skills with peers

3. Develop interest in long-range projects

4. Begin to develop sportsmanship and learn about winning and losing gracefully

5. Develop competence in competitive games and team sports

6. Become sensitive to what others think of them and to adult approval

7. Become enthusiastic to tackle anything and will work hard to develop a skill

8. Develop competitiveness—want to be first and best, and get things right

9. Show interest in being more grown-up and able to begin tackling more responsibilities and routines

In conclusion, I genuinely think Kevin is more developmentally stunted than a child just entering pubescence.

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
Pretending that a mutilated dick and balls is exactly the same as typical female genitalia is probably one of the most awful things troons do to each other. Even the ones who know better still encourage other guys to go through with it.

Even a gynecologist can’t tell the difference.

The orgasms are amazing.

You’ll be able to urinate/defecate normally for the rest of your life.

It gets wet, just like a real vag.

It doesn’t smell bad or have strange discharge or grow hair inside or constantly try to close up and heal itself.

The doctors who perform these surgeries are caring and consummate professionals. They never neglect aftercare.

Men love them because they’re tighter than real vaginas.

And so on.

Kevin is currently in the "WTF did I do to myself" stage of genital mutilation surgery. It makes him feel better to act like he didn’t make a huge mistake and to convince other trannies to go along with the lie.

Billy Budd

Foretopman
kiwifarms.net
Kevin is currently in the "WTF did I do to myself" stage of genital mutilation surgery. It makes him feel better to act like he didn’t make a huge mistake and to convince other trannies to go along with the lie.
I predict that when the tranch kicks him out, his e-begging stops being fruitful and he’s no longer an “influencer” is when he will finally, publicly of course, have his meltdown about his castration. After which he will morph into a “voice for detransitioners “, tell “his story” and if you like what he does here is my paypal Venmo Patreon.

Box Tie

kiwifarms.net
Also tacit confirmation that the reason Kevin is allowed to stick around is because he heavily supported the ranch's startup with his inheritance money, since we know he does fuck all to support in any other way.
Don't you love it when your friend helps you put in the down payment on your dream ranch project and spends the next couple years sleeping on the couch, filling the limited space up with plastic crap while contributing nothing to the further success of the endeavor? So generous.

I know it is all theory, but if the above is true I have no issues believing there's an undercurrent of resentment among some of the tranch populous regarding this arrangement. How much longer will mistress manage to keep everyone in line, at what point does the rent he doesn't pay, the space he takes up and the work he doesn't do outstrip his initial financial contribution?

I'm too much of pessimist to allow myself to be blueballed by the lack of consequences down the line, but there's a chance this could all blow up in his face. We're nearing the first birthday of amhole, 12 months of "healing" and "nerves waking up". Perhaps it is an arbitrary marker, but maybe the symbolic psychological treshold of such an occasion will help push the tranch proletariat into open revolt. We'll know soon enough.

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
I predict that when the tranch kicks him out, his e-begging stops being fruitful and he’s no longer an “influencer” is when he will finally, publicly of course, have his meltdown about his castration. After which he will morph into a “voice for detransitioners “, tell “his story” and if you like what he does here is my paypal Venmo Patreon.
Kevin and the whole alpaca-abuse-tranny-ranch saga is maybe my favorite ongoing troon drama on the Farms right now. Even his fellow transbians don't seem to like him that much!

Taking care of livestock everyday is expensive and time-consuming. Very hard work. Especially when all you're getting in return is a little bit of wool. Who's paying to keep the lights on?

That place must be absolute insanity, every minute. Do all of them e-beg?

Revo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kev, being high, made this rant:
Capture.PNG

Archive

The Man In Black

orgasmatron
kiwifarms.net
reminds me of that guy from the tranny sideshows thread (I'm pretty sure it was in that one) and his reddit history. it started off with questions like "should I really get SRS?" and all the autogynephiles replied "yes queen! get it as soon as possible!" and then after his surgery his posts quickly turned into things like "I regret getting surgery - I'd do anything to have my penis back" :(
sad stuff, but just goes to show how much troons groom confused people into transitioning and getting surgeries/taking hormones that will irreversibly change their bodies.
PL: I was friends with a couple of FTMs and they tried to convince me that instead of being a tomboyish girl I was subconsciously a boy. I cried for months due to my newfound gender confusion. I eventually left the website they hung out on and quickly realized that I was not a he/him. it was still pretty scary how much they tried to convince me to go on testosterone and get top surgery

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
PL: I was friends with a couple of FTMs and they tried to convince me that instead of being a tomboyish girl I was subconsciously a boy. I cried for months due to my newfound gender confusion. I eventually left the website they hung out on and quickly realized that I was not a he/him. it was still pretty scary how much they tried to convince me to go on testosterone and get top surgery

It's amazing how many of these I see on KF. The sheer amount of people that have almost been pressured into destroying their bodies over the Nurgle-esque insanity of troons trying to peer pressure and browbeat otherwise normal people into their body mutilation cult.

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
reminds me of that guy from the tranny sideshows thread (I'm pretty sure it was in that one) and his reddit history. it started off with questions like "should I really get SRS?" and all the autogynephiles replied "yes queen! get it as soon as possible!" and then after his surgery his posts quickly turned into things like "I regret getting surgery - I'd do anything to have my penis back" :(
sad stuff, but just goes to show how much troons groom confused people into transitioning and getting surgeries/taking hormones that will irreversibly change their bodies.
Sorry that happened to you, The Man In Black. You should be proud of yourself. You considered the options and realized that maybe cutting your tits off and going on testosterone might not be the best option.

Doctors recommending these types of treatments to kids who can't possibly consent are creepy and unethical. They should have their surgical privileges revoked in every reputable hospital.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Nice finds. And lol, I love the foreshadowing for his time at the tranch. The roommate is his "abusive" ex btw.
View attachment 1742926
https://twitter.com/TransSalamander/status/948017454269186048 (Archive)

Why would he post about how fucking lazy he is?
Am Hole Himself said:
[...]I made her boyfriend uncomfortable. Not because I'm trans, before you go assuming that. It's because I'm lazy and unmotivated and bad at keeping up shared roommate tasks.

Uh, I don't think that's what made her boyfriend uncomfortable, Kevin. Made him think you're a lazy piece of shit, sure, but I'm pretty sure he was uncomfortable about you being a petulant hulking manbeast who talks nonstop about being horny being in the same apartment as his gf. Just a hunch.

The Man In Black

orgasmatron
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how many of these I see on KF. The sheer amount of people that have almost been pressured into destroying their bodies over the Nurgle-esque insanity of troons trying to peer pressure and browbeat otherwise normal people into their body mutilation cult.
yep, it's insanity. whenever I see Kevvie attempting to groom Mode_View it reminds me of the things my "friends" had said to me so many years ago. "the earlier you transition, the better" and other bullshit like that. they prey on people with low self esteem and instead of you know, giving them advice on how to work on themselves (such as diet, exercise, etc) instead they always suggest the number one root of their problems is the fact they're secretly trans, an "egg waiting to be cracked".

Neko GF

Festive Neko
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm no doctor, but according to this, he's actually worse than your average 8-year-old.

Important aspects from the link above:

In conclusion, I genuinely think Kevin is more developmentally stunted than a child just entering pubescence.
Ok let's see:

Learn to cooperate in group settings and group games; dislike playing alone-We've seen nothing in terms of his ability to work in a group in an educational/ work setting. But using what we do know to about how he contributes to running the troon ranch, it doesn't look good on him. He does nothing beyond giving some of his NEET bucks/ inheritance on the troon ranch. He doesn't do chores, doesn't help look after the animals, and doesn't clean up after himself. It appears he's unwilling to help with physical work due to how lazy he is.

Use problem-solving, negotiating and compromising skills with peers: Hasn't shown any of these skills in a practical sense. If we're going on how he handles descending opinions, Kev-Kev has a "my way or the highway" attitude which isn't a good sign for negotiating and compromising skills.

Develop interest in long-range projects: Hasn't shown any interest working anything for any period of time. If we're going on his finical management skills, Kevin doesn't really think about the long term. Closeting thing that comes to mind is that he constantly shills the troon ranches gofundme.

Begin to develop sportsmanship and learn about winning and losing gracefully- No particular instances of Kevin competing in a sport or game come to mind. But if we're going of his political takes and what political happenings are considered a "win" or "loss" for troons, again, not looking good for Kev. The most notable instance of Kev not handling a losing situation would be him ranting about he thinks that conservatives don't deserve rights after ACB got appointed to the supreme court.

Develop competence in competitive games and team sports: No samples of him competing in a game or sport so can't really comment here.

Become sensitive to what others think of them and to adult approval- Posts whatever degenerate shit he feels like posting, openly e-begs, openly brags about wasting his NEET and scam bucks on toys, vidya, Onlyfans and other worthless shit. He posts gross shit and openly acts like a child.

Become enthusiastic to tackle anything and will work hard to develop a skill- Kevin has no ambition to improve himself or even be employable. The closest thing him developing a skill I can think of him wanting to get better a video game.

Develop competitiveness—want to be first and best, and get things right- Kevin has basically no ambition when it comes to being an adult or being a professional in anything. Again, closeting thing I can think of for this is vidya.

Show interest in being more grown-up and able to begin tackling more responsibilities and routines- Doesn't exhibit any of these in any sense of context. He lives his life like a child.

In short, he doesn't have any of these traits and I was way too generous comparing him to an 8-year-old.

Last edited:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
Kev, being high, made this rant:
View attachment 1743242
Archive
jesus what a moron. Something turns you on? Must be because you're actually meant to be a woman! because it's not like "real" trannies and infertile women don't just cry about not being able to get pregnant, and not FUCKING MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT.
I'm honestly surprised Kevin can still breathe considering the sludgelike state of his brain.

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
Ok let's see:

Learn to cooperate in group settings and group games; dislike playing alone-We've seen nothing in terms of his ability to work in a group in an educational/ work setting. But using what we do know to about how he contributes to running the troon ranch, it doesn't look on him. He does nothing beyond giving some of his NEET bucks/ inheritance on the troon ranch. He doesn't do chores, doesn't help look after the animals, and doesn't clean up after himself. It appears he's unwilling to help with physical work due to how lazy he is.

Use problem-solving, negotiating and compromising skills with peers: Hasn't shown any of these skills in a practical sense. If we're going on how he handles descending opinions, Kev-Kev has a "my way or the highway" attitude which isn't a good sign for negotiating and compromising skills.

Develop interest in long-range projects: Hasn't shown any interest working anything for any period of time. If we're going on his finical management skills, Kevin doesn't really think about the long term. Closeting thing that comes to mind is that he constantly shills the troon ranches gofundme.

Begin to develop sportsmanship and learn about winning and losing gracefully- No particular instances of Kevin competing in a sport or game come to mind. But if we're going of his political takes and what political happenings are considered a "win" or "loss" for troons, again, not looking good for Kev. The most notable instance of Kev not handling a losing situation would be him ranting about he thinks that conservatives don't deserve rights after ACB got appointed to the supreme court.

Develop competence in competitive games and team sports: No samples of him competing in a game or sport so can't really comment here.

Become sensitive to what others think of them and to adult approval- Posts whatever degenerate shit he feels like posting, opening e-begs, openly brags about wasting his NEET and scam bucks on toys, vidya, Onlyfans and other worthless shit. He posts gross shit and openly acts like a child.

Become enthusiastic to tackle anything and will work hard to develop a skill- Kevin has no ambition to improve himself or even be employable. The closest thing him developing a skill I can think of him wanting to get better a video game.

Develop competitiveness—want to be first and best, and get things right- Kevin has basically no ambition when it comes to being an adult or being a professional in anything. Again, closeting thing I can think of for this is vidya.

Show interest in being more grown-up and able to begin tackling more responsibilities and routines- Doesn't exhibit any of these in any sense of context. He lives his life like a child.

In short, he doesn't have any these traits and I was way too generous comparing him to an 8-year-old.
Lol. What else did they teach you in Human Socialization 101, Neko?

"dislike playing alone"

From the time they are babies, human children ought to learn how to calm and entertain themselves. On their own.

That's the thing about trannies. They want everyone to watch! What's the point in doing it if no one else can see? Exhibitionism makes their dicks hard.

Normal people keep their fetishes to themselves.