Kevin Logan / @kflogan / "Mr Potatohead" / Kevin Francis Logan - Male Feminist Commentator, Misogynist, Sounds like John Peel, Friend of Margaret Pless

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story:

It always goes back to Laughing Witch with these tards. They never let go of the past.

Think I might have already made a cap of it back in the LW thread, but Kevin was such an annoying twat that Thunderf00t had to block him and he had been one of the few people that he had ever blocked from Twitter. It was seriously one of the funniest things I had ever seen Kevin do.

Let's get some asskissing in there too, huh Kev:

More shit:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Big Green Fruit

kiwifarms.net
That's not Kevin's house. That's Kevin's dad's house. He says at the beginning of the video that he is introducing everyone to his dad's cats and the dog in the video is his dad's dog which appears with Kevin's Dad on Kevin's dad's twitter.

Kevin films from the upstairs back bedroom (on the left as you look at the back of the house) of 206 Manningford Road and we know this because that is the window that he throws eggs out of into his back yard when he was doing his Sarkeesian effect review.

Maybe his dad moved house when his son, Desperate Dog-boiling Dan the Dog Drenching Delinquent, did a runner after getting sent down?

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's not Kevin's house. That's Kevin's dad's house. He says at the beginning of the video that he is introducing everyone to his dad's cats and the dog in the video is his dad's dog which appears with Kevin's Dad on Kevin's dad's twitter.

Kevin films from the upstairs back bedroom (on the left as you look at the back of the house) because that is the window that he was throwing eggs out of when he was doing his Sarkeesian effect review.

Maybe his dad moved house when his son, Desperate Dog-boiling Dan the Dog Drenching Delinquent, did a runner after getting sent down?
Corrected and noted. Thanks. I made a mistake there.

Chemical snorfare

Party like it's 1853
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now here;s something that I've been mulling over.

We only have Kevin's word that he is night time security guard working 4 x 12 hour shifts. Its not like he's come on camera in his uniform.

So here's my thinking

If Kevin was working 48 hours a week at even a low hourly rate for a security guard of say £9, he would be on £432 week, which according to the tax calculator would see him clearing £353 week. However, only a short time ago Kevin was unable to pay off a debt of approx £350 and got himself a count court judgement and credit blacklisted for 6 years. Surely someone living with his mum (proved to my satisfaction) and therefore slipping her the bare minimum to cover "keep", with no other bills to cover, would have enough spare from £350 that they would be able to save getting a county court judgement for what should be a paltry sum for him.

However if say you would have trouble raising £350 as you were an unemployed spergy youtuber who needed an excuse for filming your videos during the day, on trips between your mum and dads houses, but didn't want to admit your NEET status, what job would you make up? It would need to be out of normal hours amirite?

For clarity, £9 hour is higher than minimum wage to reflect security guards need clean records and excellent reference in order to get a licence.
I calculated the tax based on single persons basic allowance.

Donbasstard

базара Нет!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Kev is furious about something his lip quivers and his voice quivers a bit too. It really comes out in that video. He is really flustered about that flagging. Thing is, he stuck his nose into this volunteerly and now he is married to it. He's so angry. We might see a major chimp out coming or a breakdown where he just rage quits for a week or two and comes back extra salty.

Chemical snorfare

Party like it's 1853
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a hospital radio station somewhere that is missing a DJ.

He has that delivery that cant quite hide the bitterness at others success , while realizing that he shouldn't be using the platform he's been given to air his own personal grievances, being professional enough to resit it.

And "back up account", does he mean sock puppet? is this against YT TOS?

• Feels
Reactions: Donbasstard

Donbasstard

базара Нет!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a hospital radio station somewhere that is missing a DJ.

He has that delivery that cant quite hide the bitterness at others success , while realizing that he shouldn't be using the platform he's been given to air his own personal grievances, being professional enough to resit it.

And "back up account", does he mean sock puppet? is this against YT TOS?
Well, if he's been flagged for bullying and harassment, it is certainly going against the spirit of the punishment inf not the letter.

SpannerDorkly

kiwifarms.net
Admittedly, I'm very nubbish when it comes to shit like this and am more from the outside looking in, but it doesn't seem like Kev is a cow from which much tard cum could be drawn.
From what I've seen he likes to stay as drama free as possible.
- He doesn't seem to give much of a shit about all the maps and research that you guys have worked so hard on, despite the fact that he's aware.
- He voiced disapproval for Laughing Witch and Bewildered Ape's letter campaign before the shit hit the fan.
-When invited to the Twitter group dedicated to flagging videos he told them it was a shitty idea and bailed.
-When Armored Skeptic/Sh0e did a response to his vid on her, and it got flagged, he did a vid on his channel asking people not to flag the vid
Yeah, he's got corny jokes and overreacts from time to time, but that's about it.

Charles A. Woodward

https://archive.li/BBgWb
kiwifarms.net

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Admittedly, I'm very nubbish when it comes to shit like this and am more from the outside looking in, but it doesn't seem like Kev is a cow from which much tard cum could be drawn.
From what I've seen he likes to stay as drama free as possible.
- He doesn't seem to give much of a shit about all the maps and research that you guys have worked so hard on, despite the fact that he's aware.
- He voiced disapproval for Laughing Witch and Bewildered Ape's letter campaign before the shit hit the fan.
-When invited to the Twitter group dedicated to flagging videos he told them it was a shitty idea and bailed.
-When Armored Skeptic/Sh0e did a response to his vid on her, and it got flagged, he did a vid on his channel asking people not to flag the vid
Yeah, he's got corny jokes and overreacts from time to time, but that's about it.
There are many reasons why people not just me but outside of the website have come to the conclusion that he's a lolcow and I understand your concerns though. It's all what you make of it and what's funny to one person might be different for someone else. I think I've pointed out enough examples of where he gets unreasonably salty to people trying to give him ways to improve his stuff and on top of that, all the fuck ups he has made in various videos of his and not to mention his sockpuppet habits, and other things covered within this thread. He gives me Aurini vibes when I look at how poorly done his videos are, especially that awful lighting that he always uses that makes Kevin look all jaundiced and weird. This was really to get to Margaret Pless as well.

SpannerDorkly

kiwifarms.net
He gives me Aurini vibes when I look at how poorly done his videos are, especially that awful lighting that he always uses that makes Kevin look all jaundiced and weird. This was really to get to Margaret Pless as well.
Yeah I can definitely see that, and maybe was coming at it from the wrong angle, measuring a cow by how big a response they provide. If he ever does get drawn out of his shell things might get interesting.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino