Skitzocow Kevin Perelman - Photographer and schizophrenic victim of worldwide targeting to remove him from society

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Why do talented people get schizophrenia? I'm getting Terry Davis vibes from this.
Certain mental illnesses, especially those related to changes in brain chemistry and neurology, result in positive contributions towards cognition as well as negative ones. For a more benign example, dyslexic and dysgraphic people can often have better pattern analysis under certain circumstances because their brains don't process patterns the same way as the normal brain does.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anybody who describes themselves as a "nerdist" is an asshole.

Edit:
5-jpg.645813
The girls is cute, but the background and her fucking pants make me angry.

Last edited:

Heckler1

This is a good cat picture
kiwifarms.net
This is a self-fulfilled prophecy. He's a lunatic that think people are out to get him and people are out to get him because he's a fuckig lunatic. I reckon this thread must be his worst nightmare. I just hope he joins, plenty of lulz to be had here.
I don't want him to join. It'll just turn into the Dee Price thread all over again.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He used to work at a sports medicine facility that I believe is/was run by his father and he frequently mentioned a certain female co-worker by name in being complicit in the "conspiracy" against him in his blogs.

I'm not surprised he's not working at his father's office anymore but I'm surprised they let him work there so long with his blog being one of the first pages that showed up when you did a Google search for that facility.

This would explain how he lives in Woodland Hills and still owns cars - he must still live with and be taken care of by his father or the parents had a very strict trust set up for him. (I'd bet on it being the father still be alive though and taking care of his expenses.) Believe me he's not making any living from his photographs and art in LA, esp not one that would afford him a home in Woodland Hills. Guys like this do not manage to survive in a home in a nice area on their own so there's either a trust or parent still looking out for him and keeping him from being homeless.

I knew someone very similar to this dude. Antidote:
I actually knew a very similar (but less paranoid) man who's family was quite wealthy. The guy even had a graduate degree in architecture but didn't do him much good once the crazy took hold. The old dad looked out for him from the ages of 20-45 and built him a house next door. Once the dad died things went downhill FAST. He got tangled up in a lawsuit which he refused to acknowledge and refused to pay taxes because being a soverign citizen was part of his crazy. He managed to completely lose two multi-million dollar homes within three years of his father's death. He's been homeless ever since. Same thing will happen to this guy eventually unless he seeks help.

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
as old as the google forum is it's very interesting to read. his photography is good but this has been a clear issue starting early in life. apparently he has clearly grown bolder with his paranoid since 2013 comparing newer things to the forum. these posts take over 2013 and 2014 and the last page is legit a random update from 2017. here's a summary cuz it's 4 pages of facebook mom tier stuff, posts from his old friends and the fact it's a lengthy mess.
some stuff is left out due to broken images on the forum it's self
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.PNG
7.PNG
8.PNG
9.PNG
10.PNG
11.PNG
12.PNG
13.PNG
15.PNG
16.PNG
17.PNG
18.PNG
19.PNG
19.PNG
20.PNG
21.PNG
21.PNG
23.PNG
24.PNG
25.PNG
25.PNG
26.PNG
27.PNG

28.PNG
for context within the spoilers and a summary of the forums.
> lady picked up one of the business cards and found where he lives through the website
> warning people of the fact he's taking photos of EVERYTHING including children, cats and vehicles
> various outrage over the cards littering
>"reading through his site, I found a post about one of my girlfriends. She is on reality TV so it is easy to search her on the internet and find her pictures. He made up all kinds of lies about her."
>suddenly throwing dog food and worries of poison in it
>threw cards at the petsmart where he bought the cat food to throw around while leaving the petsmart and apparently bought "a crap ton" of cat food
>"throws his cards, bottles, glow sticks, cd's newspapers, and trash all over Juliana and burbank. // Our security knows who he is but supposedly cannot do anything. His website has pictures of regular people like you and me who simply are walking around the neighborhood they live in and he takes pictures of people, police, kids, etc. A lot of this information is on his twitter account as well. // He drives a dark blue jaguar convertible and also a gray nissan versa and if you drive by them at night, he has blue lights in the front dash board."
> talk of police contact plus contact info of an officer who has been working the case (dox of his stuff included i will edit it out if need be?)
>more card sightings, talk of the officer at the HOA meeting. the spotting of him speeding off while throwing cards in his little car
>"which makes u think how does this guy live in a good neighborhood and has a well kept car? u would think a guy like him would be in a dirty car or something lol"
>card sightings places so far: petsmart, ralphs, trader joes and the entrances of the complex
>someone arrested outside of his apartment (photo was broken). believed to be a woman.
>more cards. old friend comes to the board.
>" I went through middle school and high school and stayed friends with him until about 12 years ago. He was my best friend up until that time. He snapped and began to believe everyone in the world was out to get him including me"
>"He is suffering from a severe case of Paranoid Schizophrenia. He is not only blaming me for ruining his life, but my other friends that are all on his list, the top six to be exact. I have spoken with several psychologists and psychiatrists and have shown them his web sites and they concur he is suffering from Paranoid Schizophrenia and not to approach him, do not talk to him, because he may react violently."
> more fb mom talk and then from the other dude "currently have the unfortunate pleasure to be his #1 attraction at this time. Please note every infraction Kevin does to officer Dinse so Kevin can be incarcerated. There he can receive medication and maybe, maybe, some kind of productive life." " I spoke with a psychiatrist with 25+ years experience dealing with paranoid schizophrenics. He reviewed Perelman's blog as well as his twitter account. His professional opinion is Perelman is close to becoming violent. To quote, "He is a loaded cannon, cocked and ready to blow"."
>"I drove by him the other day and he was pacing and ranting.... There was no one there but him"
>deleted messages which seem to be some white knighting of the man because he's mentally ill.
>he broke into the complex's gym area, which is trespassing.
>patti googan joins the party." I too have known Kevin for a very long time; howeveer, haven't spoke to him in maybe 4 or 5 years or so. Our last conversation with each other wasn't very pleasant so I am sure that I am listed somewhere in his story. I read some of it but, too lengthy to read it all. " "By the way, to the person who has a friend that diagnosed Kevin with Paranoid Schizophrenia, was probably merely giving his professional opinion based on his experience in this field because Kevin has in fact been diagnosed with this condition. The problem is, Kevin believes that the world is on a mission collecting his conversations in some sort of "Smear Campaign" to end his life." "The professionals that tried to treat him would soon become part of this mob and he would quit taking his medications and thats when the dillusions would kick in."
>"It started out with groups of people that would dange their keys, whistle or snap their fingers in front of him. But it is far worse than that now. I don't know what he is capable of doing. I do know that he needs help NOW. Kevin comes from a fairly wealthy family (also part of the mob) that can and I am sure more than willing to pay for him to get professional help."
>other man replies "Doc P and his mom know what's going on. He attends some of Kevin's therapy sessions. Kevin's therapist clearly doesn't know about the blog, and I suspect his dad doesn't either. "The office is very aware of his mental state, and some are in fear. Several years ago I called Fernanda and she was terrified to talk to me on her cell phone lest Kevin find out!"
>update: stopped littering. just sitting at the dead end of the complex and being weird.
>"Kevin is not receiving any care. He is very much focused on The Met after his most recent psychotic break. He believes he is being targeted by the residents of the Met in addition to Keyes Auto. He had a nasty face-to-face at his complex but seems to have directed his attention at your facility."
>from a resident "I'm 20 and live in building 9 at The Met with my mom and younger brother. As I was sitting on the patio, which faces Owensmouth, I saw Kevin in his car following a man and his wife and children, while videotaping them all. The man was yelling, "If you ever take photos of my wife again...", but Kevin continued filming. He even went as far as turning back around on the cul de sac to catch back up with the family. This only prompted the man to yell at Kevin through his car again." "My mom used to walk around Warner Center park as a means of relaxation but stopped in 2012 due to her feeling uncomfortable with him following people around the park. "
>taking photos of balconies. took one of a lady as she was watering her plants.
> person spewing useless nonsense at first about how he's a creature but they are "sympathetic" but an interesting thing " He puts his cards on his belt and discreetly either puts them on cars or spreads them all over the ground. // he has glued mail boxes shut, gotten into verbal arguments. if you go to google and images you will see how many pictures, many private ones even he has taken." " In front of me he took a picture of a car, just parked on the street // think he picked up on it so he sat in his car until I passed him after he got to his and ten he proceeded to take pictures of my car. I made a u-turn to confront him he sped away."
>someone sperging about to leave the man alone and how it may only fuel his delusions.
>"Is his picture taking doing anything besides annoy you? We all preach to young children to "turn the other cheek" and "stick and stones.."so lets do that and let the guy who is not completely stable do what he does to keep his mind occupied. Let's make it "sticks, stones and cell phones..." instead"
>random update from 2017. cards. more cards.

Attachments

• 14.PNG
    14.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 216

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
I knew someone very similar to this dude. Antidote:
I actually knew a very similar (but less paranoid) man who's family was quite wealthy. The guy even had a graduate degree in architecture but didn't do him much good once the crazy took hold. The old dad looked out for him from the ages of 20-45 and built him a house next door. Once the dad died things went downhill FAST. He got tangled up in a lawsuit which he refused to acknowledge and refused to pay taxes because being a soverign citizen was part of his crazy. He managed to completely lose two multi-million dollar homes within three years of his father's death. He's been homeless ever since. Same thing will happen to this guy eventually unless he seeks help.

I can only presume you mean "Anecdote". I'm sorry to hear about your homeless acquaintance and I hope he gets the mental help (and other assistance) he needs.

There's someone else on Youtube who seems to have wealthy parents who keep him living in relative comfort compared to the average Youtube T.I., Vulcan Wolverine, who lives in a condo and squanders a lot of the money he gets from mommy and daddy on shady and expensive devices that purportedly reduce electronic targeting via electromagnetic waves and microwaves. As far as I can tell, Kevin Perelman doesn't seem to buy into that particular scam.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he hiring hookers for those photos? I can't imagine him hanging out with those girls without cash being involved.

You can just hire models to, y'know, model. Examples: One Model Place, Model Mayhem

If a photographer has a halfway decent port, beginning models may pose for free in return for images they can use in their own ports.

Most models bring a friend with them to a session since Kev isn't the only crazy with a camera.

Frogasm

kiwifarms.net
You know, when reading a thread about a gang-stalking/targeted individual lunatic, I don't really expect a picture of a black lady Doctor Octopus. I would love to read an interview with one of his models for his photography, presuming he doesn't just steal images off google and photoshop them. It must be terrifying when you're in a bikini and angel wings for some reason and then you realize the guy photographing you is a fucking lunatic.
Fortunately, a common practice for people who do this kind of modeling is that they bring their boyfriend or a group of other tough, trusted individuals to watch their back during the entire shoot to act as amateur bodyguards.

Legit photographers always welcome this. You can spot a creepy photographer if they have objections to a model bringing a friend and you should avoid business with those guys at all costs.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
beginning models may pose for free

If he lives in LA, basically every waitress and janitor in the city is there to make it big. People will do anything for free and be glad for it if they think it might help with their "big break" into Hollywood. LA is basically a city for lolcows.

I'm exaggerating of course but not much. It's a sea of people desperate to make it big before they reach 30.

I might be legit autistic but I'm conflicted on threads like these and how hard they could affect a cow's delusions if they come across it. Realistically though, Kevin is too far gone for anything like this to be a major factor for him, right? Dude has what, hundreds of "documented evidence" of his debilitating paranoia already? Anyways: if you read this Kevin, get help, 99% of it is all in your head and medication can absolutely cure cases like yours (or at least drastically improve your quality of life and everyone's who wants you well).

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can only presume you mean "Anecdote". I'm sorry to hear about your homeless acquaintance and I hope he gets the mental help (and other assistance) he needs.

There's someone else on Youtube who seems to have wealthy parents who keep him living in relative comfort compared to the average Youtube T.I., Vulcan Wolverine, who lives in a condo and squanders a lot of the money he gets from mommy and daddy on shady and expensive devices that purportedly reduce electronic targeting via electromagnetic waves and microwaves. As far as I can tell, Kevin Perelman doesn't seem to buy into that particular scam.

I did, I guess spellcheck thought I was in the lab.

The guy I mentioned, this cow and many like him, refuse all help. They really are convinced they are right and everyone else is blinded sheeple, it’s part of the mental illness. Logic does not work.

This cow comes from a wealthy family. I’m sure they tried everything to help him during the early years of his paranoia/schizophrenia, and had the resources to do so and it still didnt change anything.

These guys are committed to their delusions 100% and if you aren’t on board with their delusions then you join the army of enemies in their mind.

Last edited:

Jigaboo Jones

My Own Two Feet Stepped Footwork of Good Runnings
kiwifarms.net
Off-topic: This floridly festive queer-as-a-cat-fart manager of vaguely indeterminate mixed race tells Kevin that he makes people uncomfortable ... shitting goddamn mother fuck the manager's mannerisms make me uncomfortable. Fucking bitchballs and three sucks off a syphilitic cock, fuck a nigger in the ass and call him Sally, fuck, I'll be fucking cucked damn it to fuck I physically feel pain and cringe even just watching. How the actual Spinking horsefuck do people actually float around like that? What the actual fuck? It's not even natural. Sure some gay dudes just act faggoty. This dude deliberately affects this shit and probably practices in front of the mirror. NOBODY is this much of a poof just because they love the cock. This guy is just........fuck. This shit makes me want to die. Fucking purge the entire West coast with fire. Exterminatus Extremis. For the Emperor! FUCK!

Anyway, on topic...

As far as the topic of the thread goes, he really seems like more or less a classic, even archetypical, example of a high-functioning paranoid schizophrenic. And the thing is, reading his essay that is at the top of this thread you can see him grasping at vague straws of insight into his real situation but then reverting back into delusion ... again classic stuff (I work with crazy peoplethe mentally ill for a living, most schizophrenics off meds at least are way worse off and lower functioning and with worse insight than this guy though.)

Paranoia is an interesting thing ... it's the evil twin of the grandiosity bipolar and schizophrenics often experience ... if everyone is out to get you it means you're important and that feeds your ego and self worth even if it terrifies you at the same time. Some people once treated and on meds and when the delusions start going away miss that feeling of great significance for themselves and even get depressed sometimes quite severely--one more reason why a lot of people like this gentleman don't want treatment (the biggest one of course being that they don't believe that they're crazy ... but the interesting thing is that some or maybe even most of them on some level and certainly at some moments realize they're crazy--I think that's the case with this fellow--but they go ahead and embrace madness, even if it fucks them up and they keep coming back like a battered wife, just for that feeling that they are, in fact, the center of the universe...)

Last edited: