Lolcow Kevin Rudolf Hartmann / MightyKhaos - Author of godawful Khaos comics, rapper

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The dialogue in the comic comes across as a bit trollish. Maybe English isn't his first language, but some of the misspellings seem like they could be intentional.
View attachment 149895
"Den cum as close ass u nid 2 B"

Edit: Check out his favorites on DA (some NSFW)
Even if he is trolling with his comic, this is enough to make him a cow.
http://kevinrudolfhartmann.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=0

That panel is traced from (or at least ripped off from) a much better comic/manga, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

comicpage.jpg
CGwrXdkUkAAazJd-1.png

DrainRedRain

leave me alone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course, the longer this thread goes, the more chance there is of actually hitting a nerve. I guess we'll see.

Yeah, and the majority of lolcows do exactly that: show up here acting smug or faking an autistic meltdown until we dig some nasty shit about them or as you said, hit a nerve. And then the shit gets real and they bitch about us because we're meanies.

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This is just.. too similar. I think this is more of a tounge and cheek thing, there are probably people in the Sonic fandom who might know about Sonichu, I mean it's pretty much an enigma to them as it is to us.

I anit saying they are/aren't fake because pretending to be exceptional is still exceptional.

Dunsparce

Out of Control
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I personally think he's faking being stupid for attention due to reasons previously noted, but for those of you that don't feel that way don't be too exceptional with talking to this guy, everyone always leaps on a lolcow visiting their own thread like a bunch of hyenas, repeating the same one-liners/insults over and over or getting angry for them not replying to your post and end up making the subject of the thread look like the better man in the process

MightyKhaos

Kevin Rudolf Hartmann
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Please stop posting here evrybody i dont want this to get so big the khaos comic started as a joke/parody but in #3 i get really serious about it
And i also told my mama about this and she said i should do what i love and not get dragged down by people who tell me its bad

DrainRedRain

leave me alone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The intentional double use of letters here indicates a troll. And the grammar is not consistent with the way a German would type.

Yeah. As I said in the Harakudoshi's thread, there's a study that shows the most common mistakes that foreigners make when writting in english. And they are nothing like this guy's errors. He is simply wanting attention.

And i also told my mama about this and she said i should do what i love and not get dragged down by people who tell me its bad

I have some questions about your work.

Last edited:

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
Some info:

His profile pic is off of his deviant art account, titled "Germany holding up Europe"
(archive)

His facebook also sheds some light on his political views, he is following quite a few conservative and alt-right groups/parties:
parties.JPG

Uncle Kenny is trying to collect him:
kenny.JPG

@MightyKhaos be warned, Kenneth Erwin Englehardt is a pretend muslim that tries to bond with every cow on this site.

Being an alt-right autist, he should fit right in here with us.

Fervent Champion

kiwifarms.net
Maybe we might get an early cow crossover? Not that it matters, this one seems pretty much fake, but it's always nice to see Kenneth fail at human interaction.