Lolcow Kevin Rudolf Hartmann / MightyKhaos - Author of godawful Khaos comics, rapper

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

300mm

Brapmaster
kiwifarms.net
@MightyKhaos
Now see, this video isn't going to intimidate anyone. If you truly want to scare off these dang, dirty trolls, you might want to consider making some changes.
Some animals, like snakes, are brightly colored with stripes to indicate their poisonous nature. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
Try wearing something like this:
120px-Christshirt1.png

This is sure to strike fear into the hearts of anyone who would call you "fatty".
If this doesn't work, you can always show your fangs as a last resort.

MightyKhaos

Kevin Rudolf Hartmann
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to hear that: Read a few pages of a Bible and you'll be fine.
I will definitely go to church service in my local catholic church this sunday
it always makes me feel better going to church because god is one of the only things i have in life. Other than that i just have my drawings which i am trying to imrpove and my mother. i am almost kind of glad to have at least some people reading my comic now because i just want to make people happy and if youre having a laugh thats totally okay with me.
I wish i had someone in my life to love. I feel so lonely. No friends, no girlfriend, no work, no money.
But at least i can make some people laugh.
Bless you all.

Gym Leader Elesa

Pog my champ hole and defend the Thots
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will definitely go to church service in my local catholic church this sunday
it always makes me feel better going to church because god is one of the only things i have in life.

This is definitely a good idea. From one Catholic to another, place your trust in the Church and the Holy Father and you will see the Light and Goodness in life, eventually.