Lolcow Kevin Rudolf Hartmann / MightyKhaos - Author of godawful Khaos comics, rapper

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

DrainRedRain

leave me alone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry I just found this guy today and I never knew there already existed a thread on him

Well, it's only a couple threads down on the first page.
Capturari.PNG
I suggest you to put this content there, if some user didn't already.

Sir rants alot

White supremacist stormtrooper
kiwifarms.net
I had to move my thread I created here because it's late :I

The fly torturer
Kevin Rudolf Hartmann
View attachment 158495
Today I found a small but very bizarre channel, just known as Kevin Rudolf Hartmann on YouTube. This guy I found strange, due to the weird obsessive nature of his videos, one where he fucking pitchforks a fly and another where he stuffs himself with crisps then dances on his couch in his bunker looking room. Anyways the guy has seem to acknowledged the existence of kiwidarms in the video below
To my knowledge, someone has already made a thread of him, and in the video he claimed that he is "not so fat" just take a look at this beast of a stomach and think for yourself.
View attachment 158497
Now that is what I call a fat fuck. Anyways, the guy has made some absurd and rather disturbing videos, including the video where he fucking tortured a fly with a dinner fork. The guy is clearly mentally unstable, and I suggest to observe this guy like an ape. Anyways here's the video of him torturing the fly.
So yeah, this thread is based on some weird fatso who tortures flies. Below are more links on some of his weird ass videos, enjoy.
The guy als makes shitty sonic comics which is quite autistic, check out for yourself http://kevinrudolfhartmann.deviantart.com

Anyways, carry on torturing flies

Well, it's only a couple threads down on the first page.
I suggest you to put this content there, if some user didn't already.
I put it there :(

MightyKhaos

Kevin Rudolf Hartmann
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

The fly torturer
Kevin Rudolf Hartmann
View attachment 158495
Today I found a small but very bizarre channel, just known as Kevin Rudolf Hartmann on YouTube. This guy I found strange, due to the weird obsessive nature of his videos, one where he fucking pitchforks a fly and another where he stuffs himself with crisps then dances on his couch in his bunker looking room. Anyways the guy has seem to acknowledged the existence of kiwidarms in the video below
To my knowledge, someone has already made a thread of him, and in the video he claimed that he is "not so fat" just take a look at this beast of a stomach and think for yourself.
View attachment 158497
Now that is what I call a fat fuck. Anyways, the guy has made some absurd and rather disturbing videos, including the video where he fucking tortured a fly with a dinner fork. The guy is clearly mentally unstable, and I suggest to observe this guy like an ape. Anyways here's the video of him torturing the fly.
So yeah, this thread is based on some weird fatso who tortures flies. Below are more links on some of his weird ass videos, enjoy.
The guy als makes shitty sonic comics which is quite autistic, check out for yourself http://kevinrudolfhartmann.deviantart.com

I am also IN the thread reading all this slander

shecameforcwc

kiwifarms.net

The fly torturer
Kevin Rudolf Hartmann
View attachment 158495
View attachment 158497

Yeah, you're definitely late to the party bud. Made this thread like a month ago.

I am also IN the thread reading all this slander
Trannies burn in hell.

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
@MightyKhaos
Hast du dir schon überlegt, dich mit dem Drachenlord zusammenzutun? Er wohnt ja sogar im gleichen Bundesland wie du. Ihr könntet zusammen Videos machen, in denen er headbangt und du gangstarappst und ihr miteinander über Politik, Videospiele und Bitchez diskutiert; ihr könntet euch "Das Autistische Duett" nennen.

(Have you considered teaming up with Drachenlord? He even lives in the same state as you. You could make videos together with him headbanging and you gangsta rapping and have discussions about politics, videogames and bitchez. You could call yourselves "The Autistic Duo".)

MightyKhaos

Kevin Rudolf Hartmann
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@MightyKhaos
Hast du dir schon überlegt, dich mit dem Drachenlord zusammenzutun? Er wohnt ja sogar im gleichen Bundesland wie du. Ihr könntet zusammen Videos machen, in denen er headbangt und du gangstarappst und ihr miteinander über Politik, Videospiele und Bitchez diskutiert; ihr könntet euch "Das Autistische Duett" nennen.

(Have you considered teaming up with Drachenlord? He even lives in the same state as you. You could make videos together with him headbanging and you gangsta rapping and have discussions about politics, videogames and bitchez. You could call yourselves "The Autistic Duo".)
Lass mich in ruh mit dem komischen Kauz.

MightyKhaos

Kevin Rudolf Hartmann
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
_12_by_kevinrudolfhartmann-daqn7jx.jpg

Rudolf is watching KiwiFarms on his big TV screen, all through the corridor not a creature was stirring, not even his dead spouse. Upon reading this text he said with a roar "Nice try kiwis but you must love my work." With the fly in his fork he put in his mouth, "Go punch to the extreme Khaos my boy!" Khaos after punching a bag with the kiwifarms logo said with a grin: "Yes I will father!"
That's very touching... in a way

Kalpazoid

Internet Boogeyman
kiwifarms.net
Chapter 2 {2} Rudolf came on to the great Kiwifarms after reading the post made by my great type-hands. With his hands on the poor kiwiboard, he said how touching every post means. With this thread for him in the spotlight he will not see thy light. In a way touching this is, on his small cha la la on his not-so-good ding ding dong. Autistic this is for the ones reading this, now if you excuse me I must take a piss.

Kalpazoid

Internet Boogeyman
kiwifarms.net
{3} And off Rudolf went to make more comics, with his fedora so bright he stood on the chair. His next batch of comics won't make it to the North Pole as sales for Sonichu beat him at the price. With crickets chirping and fat people slurping, Rudolf hopes for his own sub-board. Due to much lack of major autsim, he just won't get there and he will go bare. With drawings to care he tends at the hair, hoping for views he may advertise his demise.

shecameforcwc

kiwifarms.net
Chapter 2 {2} Rudolf came on to the great Kiwifarms after reading the post made by my great type-hands. With his hands on the poor kiwiboard, he said how touching every post means. With this thread for him in the spotlight he will not see thy light. In a way touching this is, on his small cha la la on his not-so-good ding ding dong. Autistic this is for the ones reading this, now if you excuse me I must take a piss.
You want to be OP so bad.
Tough tits.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I was browsing YouTube for the Dick Show’s interview with Null to avoid going through the whole podcast episode for the interview. I stumbled upon some interesting videos. Of particular interest are the comments on one video.
View attachment 371323

Cow crossover with Misty Ray Henry, an insane hillbilly who lost her kids to the CPS and foster homes after having a drug overdose. She blames her sister (who's mentally disabled and incapable of planning any type of conspiracy that Misty claims she's been doing) for the kids being taken away, and thinks this site is full of her sister's sockpuppets.