KF Investigates! (Nov. 2018-Present) Tom's Unsanitary Living Conditions - A possible APS intervention and building condemnation

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
have you contacted my landlord about this, you dishonest chickenshit animated turd? Is this a renamed Big Todd account or some other twenty nothing drunken sado masochistic voyeur?

FYI -- the fucking tile always looks dirty and i have the vermin problem as under control as i can get it. there is nothing i can do about roaches coming out of the duct work. there is no rubbish inside or in my back yard and i do sell my stones pretty regularly. you on the other hand, either have a severe behavioral health disorder that compels you to stalk me and lie about me or you're being paid to do it. which is it , failed abortion?
Then how do you explain the fucking rat shit that's literally piled up below the sink?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Let's get this out of the way. You don't know me because I'm not an idiot and I don't broadcast to the universe about my poop preferences, my fetishes or my inner most disgusting thoughts. I don't know Big Todd but since he sets your ass on fire, sure, I'm Big Todd and all the other meanies who are "twenty-nothings" that laugh at you. Does this make you feel better? Have you been vindicated? LOL, shut up, old man.

These are pictures and video that you have taken and then posted publicly. Nobody is going to look at your home and say "wow, that sure is clean!" By admitting you have a vermin infestation cements the fact that you live in squalor and, more to the point, refutes your case that the "fucking tile always looks dirty" when, in fact, there are pictures before you soiled the habitat.

Secondly, why would I contact your landlord? Who cares? This is stupid shit you post in the public domain. It's not stalking. You're just mad about people laughing at you. Get over it. In any case, you should be calling your landlord. The fact that you don't means you are lazy and not ashamed as proven by your preference to bring used panties and rotting garbage into the place. You also don't give a shit that your neighbors are being plagued by bugs that you've clearly introduced. Vermin follows you wherever you go because you are disgusting.

Finally, I don't care that you won't read this. This is purely for my benefit. When your insults attack me and not the evidence I have provided, you do nothing but prove that I am correct. In turn, you turn into a blubbering whiny pussy who does nothing but screams at clouds. I can meet you in public but why would I want to? More importantly, you don't know me, so why would you want to? Are you going to cry? Piss yourself? Maybe shit your pants and cum? :story: Crawl back into your dumpster and be mad about it.
there is no need to attack you further, privileged toxic white transphobic peckerwood with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. your only actionable words in the OP were "transtrending faggot" and that's hardly worthy of a response, much less the trouble of dragging you into court over it you're just another sado-masochistic voyeur and schadenfreude junkie who projects the denial of his own psycho - sexual disorders onto others fr o m the safety of an anonymous internet connection. terribly boring actual and extremely craven. some last words you'd like to say before you disappear from my view and are forgotten?

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
there is no need to attack you further, privileged toxic white transphobic peckerwood with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. your only actionable words in the OP were "transtrending faggot" and that's hardly worthy of a response, much less the trouble of dragging you into court over it you're just another sado-masochistic voyeur and schadenfreude junkie who projects the denial of his own psycho - sexual disorders onto others fr o m the safety of an anonymous internet connection. terribly boring actual and extremely craven. some last words you'd like to say before you disappear from my view and are forgotten?
Yeah, Epstein didn't kill himself and you'll never be a woman. :smug:

drfuzzyballs

kiwifarms.net
you're just another sado-masochistic voyeur and schadenfreude junkie who projects the denial of his own psycho - sexual disorders onto others fr o m the safety of an anonymous internet connection. terribly boring actual and extremely craven. some last words you'd like to say before you disappear from my view and are forgotten?
Are you really in any position to accuse others of having psychosexual disorders? being trans and all

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom camps here without logging in 100% of the time. He only posts if something really makes him mad. Now he's just stampyfooting in my DM's, demanding I dox myself so I can be sued in his imaginary court of law. :story:
i hardly ever look at this site if you must know the truth. when i do, it's usually because i have time to waste and i'm looking for something i'm not being real open about in my comments, but you go on believing what you like, toxic transphobic turkey. tonight's the last night i'll be looking at your delusional drivel. I hadn't seen Big Clod for a while and there were elements of his style in his writing, but you're clearly not he, so you're dismissed, you transphobic pile of animated shit. Don't bother responding, i won't see it. your further opinions aren't worthy of entrance to my optic nerves.

Then how do you explain the fucking rat shit that's literally piled up below the sink?
there is no rat shit anywhere . the shit was from a mouse that was hiding in the stove when the patio door was fixed and they couldn't get in and out any more. the building needs to be professionally exterminated. despite what asshole phonies want to say, my home is pretty orderly for a hippie artist. i doubt any of the idiots keep as spotless an environment as they want you to believe when they ridicule me unless they're paying somebody to do it.

you have to wait till he dies from the myriad of health problems. his biomass will kickstart it like in the expanse
Gender Dysphoria isn't fatal and I've had the upper respiratory issues since i was a kid. My cardiovascular health is very good and i've got my weight down under 190. my doctor confirmed this week that it's not COPD. She ordered a heavy metal screening on me because i suspect that from a lot of spraying that went on over my head in Texas when the cough worsened.
He goes on a lot about little boys in that email exchange.
Projecting again, AnAsshole? I never was into underage girls and certainly not u nderage boys. nobody representing this site is ever going to be able to prove that any of the things you claim that i am are not libelous and subject to penalties. this is going to happen real soon, @Null , possible as soon as Monday, because facebook and you tube are forcing me to sue to get some things removed. you might want to have your lawyer contact me to discuss this before the filing.

Are you really in any position to accuse others of having psychosexual disorders? being trans and all
Considering that Gender Dysphoria isn't a psychosexual disorder and you're all a bunch of sado-masochistic voyeurs with some seriously deviant ideation, yes, i think i am.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there is no rat shit anywhere . the shit was from a mouse that was hiding in the stove when the patio door was fixed and they couldn't get in and out any more.
I hope your landlord kicks you out before you give the people in your building the damn Hanta Virus from your disgusting living conditions.

Projecting again, AnAsshole? I never was into underage girls and certainly not u nderage boys. nobody representing this site is ever going to be able to prove that any of the things you claim that i am are not libelous and subject to penalties. this is going to happen real soon, @Null , possible as soon as Monday, because facebook and you tube are forcing me to sue to get some things removed. you might want to have your lawyer contact me to discuss this before the filing.
Except we have video evidence of you advocating to lower the age of consent and confessing to diddling Sabrina and your dog. Get bent you old, pedophilic, trash eating faggot.

Also, no one believes that anyone was or ever will be remotely attracted to you. All that crap about dating hot TV executives and giving young guys head is just more lies from a desperate pathetic, old muppet with COPD.

Postal_Rat

Lolcow is dead and we have killed him
kiwifarms.net
i hardly ever look at this site if you must know the truth. when i do, it's usually because i have time to waste and i'm looking for something i'm not being real open about in my comments, but you go on believing what you like, toxic transphobic turkey. tonight's the last night i'll be looking at your delusional drivel.
Tom no one here has ever believed that lie most of the time your thread gets traffic, is because you're here being a dipshit if it really didn't bother you, you would let it be.

there is no rat shit anywhere . the shit was from a mouse that was hiding in the stove when the patio door was fixed and they couldn't get in and out any more. the building needs to be professionally exterminated.
Tom that's not better frankly the fact your aware that you have vermin shit in your kitchen and you haven't cleaned it is far more demented, the fact your not sitting in a mental institution heavily sedated is one of our nations greatest failings.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're finished putting your hateful sanctimonious shit in my face @Postal_Rat That vermin shit was a single mouse and that accumulation wasn't more than a week or two old. the dish rack is usually in that corner and i don't clean it all the time. the mouse is history and so are the roaches everywhere but in the ceiling.

you children are really deluded. if you want me to respond to anything with more than some negative reaction from the like button , my name is not tom, but tommie. nobody addressing me as tom is getting another reply and few of you will not be put on ignore. this is entire forum is inconsequential at this point. you were all just used as pawns in a much bigger game and i doubt that there is anybody even left here who has any real intent to cause harm in my life like handful of really dedicated stalkers who all bailed after the great data breach.

it also needs to be real clearly understood that i'm a legitimate trans femme intersex AMAB who was forced to hide all my life. Nobody who respects my existence treats me as a male. if you can't handle she/her , try "they/them". Again, i have no reason to respond to any disrepectful delusional dweebs. go back to annoying really dysfunctional degenerates instead of projecting the denial of your own perverse fantasies on me.

My last words to you, Big Clod, are keep deluding yourself about me. In the end, i will be remembered for all the word salad thousands of people love to read and you will be remembered as an incel cuck member of site of cyber terrorists. ridicule me some more, fool with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value.

Tom is not me and never was. I will no longer respond to anybody addressing me as Tom.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
You're finished putting your hateful sanctimonious shit in my face @Postal_Rat That vermin shit was a single mouse and that accumulation wasn't more than a week or two old. the dish rack is usually in that corner and i don't clean it all the time. the mouse is history and so are the roaches everywhere but in the ceiling.

you children are really deluded. if you want me to respond to anything with more than some negative reaction from the like button , my name is not tom, but tommie. nobody addressing me as tom is getting another reply and few of you will not be put on ignore. this is entire forum is inconsequential at this point. you were all just used as pawns in a much bigger game and i doubt that there is anybody even left here who has any real intent to cause harm in my life like handful of really dedicated stalkers who all bailed after the great data breach.

it also needs to be real clearly understood that i'm a legitimate trans femme intersex AMAB who was forced to hide all my life. Nobody who respects my existence treats me as a male. if you can't handle she/her , try "they/them". Again, i have no reason to respond to any disrepectful delusional dweebs. go back to annoying really dysfunctional degenerates instead of projecting the denial of your own perverse fantasies on me.

My last words to you, Big Clod, are keep deluding yourself about me. In the end, i will be remembered for all the word salad thousands of people love to read and you will be remembered as an incel cuck member of site of cyber terrorists. ridicule me some more, fool with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value.

Tom is not me and never was. I will no longer respond to anybody addressing me as Tom.
lol ok Tom

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it also needs to be real clearly understood that i'm a legitimate trans femme intersex AMAB who was forced to hide all my life.
Just because you say it over and over again doesn't make any of that true, and you know it.

Nobody who respects my existence treats me as a male. if you can't handle she/her , try "they/them".
Except for all the cops that show up to your section 8 hovel and tell you to STFU and ignore people on the Internet?

this is entire forum is inconsequential at this point.
Then why are you here defending untruths we all know to be true?

if you can't handle she/her , try "they/them
You have no power over anyone shit for brains. You know people only use those pronouns after you correct them to avoid drama....no one actually thinks you're a woman, grandpa crossie.

go back to annoying really dysfunctional degenerates instead of projecting the denial of your own perverse fantasies on me.
Calm down groomer.

I think you mean you were never a real human being, so others should treat you worse than a racoon with rabies....I mean, you do deserve it.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom,
The before and after pictures in the OP of this thread are undeniable. You live in utter filth surrounded by cockroaches and a mixture of vermin feces and your own feces. You are a disgusting filthmonger. You created the infestations. They were not preexisting and were a direct result of your lack of basis hygiene. Also, you aren't remotely feminine in any way. I will always refer to you as he/him/Tom. Go suck another dick.

"TOM WILL KILL!!!!"

Do me a favor, buddy; block me and ignore me. I prefer not to have any interaction with cows, even when they post on the farms. I prefer to observe, document, and mock without engaging them at all. Calling me out and engaging me is a distraction to my mission.

Tags
None