KF Investigates! (Nov. 2018-Present) Tom's Unsanitary Living Conditions - A possible APS intervention and building condemnation

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it also needs to be real clearly understood that i'm a legitimate trans femme intersex AMAB who was forced to hide all my life.
Just because you say it over and over again doesn't make any of that true, and you know it.

Nobody who respects my existence treats me as a male. if you can't handle she/her , try "they/them".
Except for all the cops that show up to your section 8 hovel and tell you to STFU and ignore people on the Internet?

this is entire forum is inconsequential at this point.
Then why are you here defending untruths we all know to be true?

if you can't handle she/her , try "they/them
You have no power over anyone shit for brains. You know people only use those pronouns after you correct them to avoid drama....no one actually thinks you're a woman, grandpa crossie.

go back to annoying really dysfunctional degenerates instead of projecting the denial of your own perverse fantasies on me.
Calm down groomer.

Tom is not me and never was. I will no longer respond to anybody addressing me as Tom.
I think you mean you were never a real human being, so others should treat you worse than a racoon with rabies....I mean, you do deserve it.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom,
The before and after pictures in the OP of this thread are undeniable. You live in utter filth surrounded by cockroaches and a mixture of vermin feces and your own feces. You are a disgusting filthmonger. You created the infestations. They were not preexisting and were a direct result of your lack of basis hygiene. Also, you aren't remotely feminine in any way. I will always refer to you as he/him/Tom. Go suck another dick.

"TOM WILL KILL!!!!"

Do me a favor, buddy; block me and ignore me. I prefer not to have any interaction with cows, even when they post on the farms. I prefer to observe, document, and mock without engaging them at all. Calling me out and engaging me is a distraction to my mission.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
tom, dude, you left the mouse shit there for a week or two and think that is acceptable? no normal mentally well human would leave that shit there for a minute after being noticed. you are a disgusting old pervert and this thread is hilarious.
Even most mentally ill people would take action at the first sign of an infestation. You can be crazy without being stupid!

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tom, dude, you left the mouse shit there for a week or two and think that is acceptable? no normal mentally well human would leave that shit there for a minute after being noticed. you are a disgusting old pervert and this thread is hilarious.
Hey, there's no need to worry, because it wasn't rat shit, right?

• Optimistic
Reactions: F. Murray Abraham

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're finished putting your hateful sanctimonious shit in my face @Postal_Rat That vermin shit was a single mouse and that accumulation wasn't more than a week or two old. the dish rack is usually in that corner and i don't clean it all the time. the mouse is history and so are the roaches everywhere but in the ceiling.

you children are really deluded. if you want me to respond to anything with more than some negative reaction from the like button , my name is not tom, but tommie. nobody addressing me as tom is getting another reply and few of you will not be put on ignore. this is entire forum is inconsequential at this point. you were all just used as pawns in a much bigger game and i doubt that there is anybody even left here who has any real intent to cause harm in my life like handful of really dedicated stalkers who all bailed after the great data breach.

it also needs to be real clearly understood that i'm a legitimate trans femme intersex AMAB who was forced to hide all my life. Nobody who respects my existence treats me as a male. if you can't handle she/her , try "they/them". Again, i have no reason to respond to any disrepectful delusional dweebs. go back to annoying really dysfunctional degenerates instead of projecting the denial of your own perverse fantasies on me.

My last words to you, Big Clod, are keep deluding yourself about me. In the end, i will be remembered for all the word salad thousands of people love to read and you will be remembered as an incel cuck member of site of cyber terrorists. ridicule me some more, fool with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value.

Tom is not me and never was. I will no longer respond to anybody addressing me as Tom.
Post pics of the cleaned apartment.

Daughter of Cernunnos

Lolifags belong in bodybags.
kiwifarms.net
i hardly ever look at this site if you must know the truth. when i do, it's usually because i have time to waste and i'm looking for something i'm not being real open about in my comments, but you go on believing what you like, toxic transphobic turkey. tonight's the last night i'll be looking at your delusional drivel. I hadn't seen Big Clod for a while and there were elements of his style in his writing, but you're clearly not he, so you're dismissed, you transphobic pile of animated shit. Don't bother responding, i won't see it. your further opinions aren't worthy of entrance to my optic nerves.

there is no rat shit anywhere . the shit was from a mouse that was hiding in the stove when the patio door was fixed and they couldn't get in and out any more. the building needs to be professionally exterminated. despite what asshole phonies want to say, my home is pretty orderly for a hippie artist. i doubt any of the idiots keep as spotless an environment as they want you to believe when they ridicule me unless they're paying somebody to do it.

Gender Dysphoria isn't fatal and I've had the upper respiratory issues since i was a kid. My cardiovascular health is very good and i've got my weight down under 190. my doctor confirmed this week that it's not COPD. She ordered a heavy metal screening on me because i suspect that from a lot of spraying that went on over my head in Texas when the cough worsened.

Projecting again, AnAsshole? I never was into underage girls and certainly not u nderage boys. nobody representing this site is ever going to be able to prove that any of the things you claim that i am are not libelous and subject to penalties. this is going to happen real soon, @Null , possible as soon as Monday, because facebook and you tube are forcing me to sue to get some things removed. you might want to have your lawyer contact me to discuss this before the filing.
You're finished putting your hateful sanctimonious shit in my face @Postal_Rat That vermin shit was a single mouse and that accumulation wasn't more than a week or two old. the dish rack is usually in that corner and i don't clean it all the time. the mouse is history and so are the roaches everywhere but in the ceiling.

you children are really deluded. if you want me to respond to anything with more than some negative reaction from the like button , my name is not tom, but tommie. nobody addressing me as tom is getting another reply and few of you will not be put on ignore. this is entire forum is inconsequential at this point. you were all just used as pawns in a much bigger game and i doubt that there is anybody even left here who has any real intent to cause harm in my life like handful of really dedicated stalkers who all bailed after the great data breach.

it also needs to be real clearly understood that i'm a legitimate trans femme intersex AMAB who was forced to hide all my life. Nobody who respects my existence treats me as a male. if you can't handle she/her , try "they/them". Again, i have no reason to respond to any disrepectful delusional dweebs. go back to annoying really dysfunctional degenerates instead of projecting the denial of your own perverse fantasies on me.

My last words to you, Big Clod, are keep deluding yourself about me. In the end, i will be remembered for all the word salad thousands of people love to read and you will be remembered as an incel cuck member of site of cyber terrorists. ridicule me some more, fool with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value.

i doubt any of the idiots keep as spotless an environment as they want you to believe when they ridicule me unless they're paying somebody to do it.]
Nobody would ever keep their living space clean of their own volition!
Gender Dysphoria isn't fatal
If you want to LARP as a trans activist for attention at least get it right. Most mainstream trans activists claim gender dysphoria IS fatal and consider GRS a "lifesaving surgery".
my doctor confirmed this week that it's not COPD. She ordered a heavy metal screening on me
Is that an actual MD or some naturopath quack?
That vermin shit was a single mouse and that accumulation wasn't more than a week or two old. the dish rack is usually in that corner and i don't clean it all the time. the mouse is history and so are the roaches everywhere but in the ceiling.
That means you are breathing in aerosolized roach and mouse shit. That is bad for COPD (or any respiratory condition really). Most people would not leave mouse shit in plain sight there for WEEKS. Very unhealthy and unhinged behavior.
i'm a legitimate trans femme intersex AMAB
Intersex conditions are usually caught at birth. They are rare genetic disorders. It would be very rare to discover you had any intersex conditions at an elderly age. Unless you found out that it made you infertile or caused some kind of health issue like endometriosis in males. Endo in males has only been reported in medical literature 20 times ever btw.
this is entire forum is inconsequential at this point.
Then why do you still log in and post?
Nobody who respects my existence treats me as a male.
Well at least you mastered a couple trans activist talking points. "AMAB" and "misgendering threatens my existence".
go back to annoying really dysfunctional degenerates instead of projecting the denial of your own perverse fantasies on me.
You think you're better than the "real dysfunctional degernate" cows on this site? Who in particular? Can you give examples?
My last words to you, Big Clod, are keep deluding yourself about me. In the end, i will be remembered for all the word salad thousands of people love to read and you will be remembered as an incel cuck member of site of cyber terrorists. ridicule me some more, fool with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value.]
You're delusional for thinking thousands of people love to read you.

Queen Of The Harpies

"Get some cunt in your life there, dipshit."
kiwifarms.net
I must be looking at the wrong tommie jayne wasserberg fb account... I see some pictures posted a couple weeks ago, but no pictures on the page from inside the hovel. The photo above comes from his (oops, HER) image dump earlier this month.

Tommie is a big fat liar? Color me surprised.
Even that cactus is sad to see Tommie

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
they're on my facebook page.
Lies. I've been through the cesspit you call a Facebook page, and even the pics you post showcase the filth. Here's one from March 3 (archive):
Aside from that dog vomit you try to pass off as food, look at that stove- it's fucking filthy! I don't even want to know what that filth is (and I don't think you do either), and yet you fucking cook on it!
Then again, you eat out of dumpsters in 110+ degree heat, so I'm not surprised. Only horrified.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
i hardly ever look at this site if you must know the truth. when i do, it's usually because i have time to waste and i'm looking for something i'm not being real open about in my comments, but you go on believing what you like, toxic transphobic turkey. tonight's the last night i'll be looking at your delusional drivel. I hadn't seen Big Clod for a while and there were elements of his style in his writing, but you're clearly not he, so you're dismissed, you transphobic pile of animated shit. Don't bother responding, i won't see it. your further opinions aren't worthy of entrance to my optic nerves.

there is no rat shit anywhere . the shit was from a mouse that was hiding in the stove when the patio door was fixed and they couldn't get in and out any more. the building needs to be professionally exterminated. despite what asshole phonies want to say, my home is pretty orderly for a hippie artist. i doubt any of the idiots keep as spotless an environment as they want you to believe when they ridicule me unless they're paying somebody to do it.

Gender Dysphoria isn't fatal and I've had the upper respiratory issues since i was a kid. My cardiovascular health is very good and i've got my weight down under 190. my doctor confirmed this week that it's not COPD. She ordered a heavy metal screening on me because i suspect that from a lot of spraying that went on over my head in Texas when the cough worsened.

Projecting again, AnAsshole? I never was into underage girls and certainly not u nderage boys. nobody representing this site is ever going to be able to prove that any of the things you claim that i am are not libelous and subject to penalties. this is going to happen real soon, @Null , possible as soon as Monday, because facebook and you tube are forcing me to sue to get some things removed. you might want to have your lawyer contact me to discuss this before the filing.
Yeah, cause one mouse is capable of producing that much shit.

• Agree
Reactions: F. Murray Abraham
Tags
None