KF Investigates! (Nov. 2018-Present) Tom's Unsanitary Living Conditions - A possible APS intervention and building condemnation

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
i'm not kidding, children. my name is tommie and you're just going to get put on ignore if you don't address me as that.
Tom: "Tom will kill." That's what you said, Tom.

Nobody cares if you ignore them, Tom, and everyone knows you peek anyway you wheezy old dying faggot. Your name is Tom, you are a man named Tom, you are a Tom-Bomb.

And even you call yourself Tom.

the floor always looks dirty because the tile is fucking ugly.
That plus the rat shit.

This is actually one of my favorite Tom-isms. He did this on Youtube too. It was glorious to watch him get so excited about his following, then to block/ban everyone, then to get upset when nobody was left to talk to him. I think it's one of the reasons he doesn't really Youtube anymore.
you seem rather desperate for attention, maggot. nobody seems to give a fuck about this around here but you. My readers are wondering why you are so dedicated to defaming me. What is so important about this to you and what's the benefit to anybody but this back of sado-masochistic voyeurs?

Please have your own eyes checked as I never referred to you by name. I do not like this unchecked aggressive rage, it’s very masculine and insecure. I have been nothing but kind and you have been mean in response.
i'm sorry you perceived it that way. i wasn't referring to you specifically. that was to the general audience.

you'll notice that the people who refer to me as "tom" or "he" don't get any response except Big Clod, since he's the poor fool starved for attention running this thread now.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
i'm sorry you perceived it that way. i wasn't referring to you specifically. that was to the general audience.

you'll notice that the people who refer to me as "tom" or "he" don't get any response except Big Clod, since he's the poor fool starved for attention running this thread now.
I just document your various activities online and offline. You're a world class scumbag and I find it entertaining. Do me a favor though. Block me so I can continue my work without actually engaging you.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm not kidding, children. my name is tommie and you're just going to get put on ignore if you don't address me as that. the floor always looks dirty because the tile is fucking ugly.
Ok Princess.

there is nothing black on the counter.
I circled a bunch of still dirty spots including some black specks to the right of the sink, as best I can tell from the low resolution photo. Not even a joke; I could have circled the entire photo.
kitchen1 marked.jpg

The only pass I'll give you is the two marks in front of the sink appear to be actual damage.

Please have your own eyes checked as I never referred to you by name. I do not like this unchecked aggressive rage, it’s very masculine and insecure. I have been nothing but kind and you have been mean in response.
This aggression will not stand, man!

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Ok Princess.

I circled a bunch of still dirty spots including some black specks to the right of the sink, as best I can tell from the low resolution photo. Not even a joke; I could have circled the entire photo.
View attachment 1202066

The only pass I'll give you is the two marks in front of the sink appear to be actual damage.

This aggression will not stand, man!
How much of a human trash bin do you have to be for a light switch to be that black with grime.

Daughter of Cernunnos

Lolifags belong in bodybags.
kiwifarms.net
anything else you'd like to add before i block you and forget you , you nasty old fetishist?

somehow, i would bet that few of you have neater spaces that you keep clean yourself.

tl;dr get a life, you dipshit. my genitals were operated on as a toddler. just fuck off with your insanely transphobic horseshit , you privileged cis asshole.

there are a hundred people who interact with me regularly, over 2 , 000 people in groups i own or administer and well over a quarter million in groups i post to regularly. posts often get several hundred likes and one get more than a thousand and several hundred shares. it must hurt to be a kiwi farmer, surrounded by drunken, delusional dolts, fetishistic fucktards and generally dysfunctional dispshits with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. the cognitive dissonance here is palpable.
Do you have any medical record of that? Do you know what the surgery was called? It's true intersex corrective surgery on infants was more popular in your day and now considered by many to be a human rights abuse but it's extremely rare and if you really had it done like had your balls removed or something, you'd be telling us in detail.

Tags
None