KF Investigates! (Spring 2020) The Pedophile Dogfucker Files - Tom tries to groom a child and gets exposed on Instagram

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Tom dies of a stroke after he rips his last toke of Mexican reg in the middle of his crack den, how long do you reckon he’ll lie in there before anyone checks?

If I had to guess I’d say he’d be two-spirit soup all over the ground before anyone finds him. You have to figure the smell wouldn’t be out of the ordinary so nobody would see any cause for concern.
Considering how profane this man must already smell regularly, no one would draw suspicion to scent. Tucson PD will probably be like, “wow, hey, we haven’t heard from that loon Thomas in a while... odd, albeit delightful... better go pay him a visit”, a few months down the line and stumble across his remains.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fresh leak from AMB:

Tom didn't know what "AMA" meant and accidentally admits to CONTINUING TO VIEW children on Instagram. Dee Price chimes in and says what everyone is thinking.

View attachment 1482496
He hasn't posted a photo on his Instagram account since February of last year. He clearly isn't using Instagram to post photos, and this AMB post proves it.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Fresh leak from AMB:

Tom didn't know what "AMA" meant and accidentally admits to CONTINUING TO VIEW children on Instagram. Dee Price chimes in and says what everyone is thinking.

View attachment 1482496
He's "never was part of any business networks that speak in acronyms". Hang about, IIRC, didn't he at some point claim some medical/scientific knowledge/credentials? One of the hallmarks of both of those fields is that they fucking love acronyms. You were either lying then or you're lying now, Tom; which is it, @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg ?

Christ Cried

All of my posts are in Minecraft
kiwifarms.net
Tom claims he jerks it several times a day for 50 years? Yikes.

I love that every time he gets MATI, he projects like crazy. All the shit he flings at other people is actually what he is.
What's really rich is that he likes to claim that we are the ones projecting onto him. Yes, Tom, you aren't out of touch, it's the children that are wrong.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Jesus! I swear I saw this guy talking about Charlie Gold at one point. Had no idea he was all this.
Kiwi Farms Is Down
lol
He is a foul old pervert Once you find out You can not un see the horror that is tom the dog fucking pedo
When Tom dies of a stroke after he rips his last toke of Mexican reg in the middle of his crack den, how long do you reckon he’ll lie in there before anyone checks?

If I had to guess I’d say he’d be two-spirit soup all over the ground before anyone finds him. You have to figure the smell wouldn’t be out of the ordinary so nobody would see any cause for concern.
They will never know the difference The only clue will be silence as the old hobo will not longer be screaming at the camera the stench will remain the same seeing as it already smells as if a dozen corpses are stored over in toms hovwel
Fresh leak from AMB:

View attachment 1482496
Oh well I had to slap the old pervert with a dose of reality. And we all know that is exactly what he would be doing.

Reactions: F. Murray Abraham
Tags
None