Dramacow Kieran Shiach / KingImpulse / GoodEgg Podcast - Serial Harasser, Unemployed E-Beggar, Sandwich Boy

• DDoS is active again.

Water-T

I'M A 10 - ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 1000
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
add8379a-9c1e-4c08-bf8e-80d90aee19c6-jpeg.546636

Once again, anti-CGers pretend to be dense to push a narrative (see the "EVS is harassing Darwyn Cooke's widow!" saga for more examples).

See, Sandwich Boy - no one is saying that you're not getting evicted or faking it - the issue here is why you're getting evicted. It's because you're a shameless e-beggar who can't hold down a job, and when you get one, you blow it on consoles (the Switch and PS4) and pricey tickets (Hamilton and the Thought Bubble con) instead of saving it for necessities like food and rent, then e-beg for some more cash. On top of that, you have a KickStarter that you collected the money on, but have yet to ship the promised product and rewards.

That's the issue here, you obstinate period stain.

BTW - don't write hit pieces on people and then cry like a bitch when they return the favor.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if any of the virtue signaling morons who are giving him money realize none of this will go towards actually housing this asshole. He is crowdfunding what he owes in back rent. Eviction is a done deal at this point. He was given notice months ago and his landlord is selling the house. Which his antics are interfering with. I'm not sure how UK courts work for this sort of thing, but isn't it likely that he can get hit for a lot more than just the 3k he owes in back rent? Not that they will squeeze anything out of this penniless parasite. (although the thought of the Sheriff of Notingham confiscating his PS4 and giving it to his landlord, Spider-Man game and all is an amusing daydream.)

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if any of the virtue signaling morons who are giving him money realize none of this will go towards actually housing this asshole. He is crowdfunding what he owes in back rent. Eviction is a done deal at this point. He was given notice months ago and his landlord is selling the house. Which his antics are interfering with. I'm not sure how UK courts work for this sort of thing, but isn't it likely that he can get hit for a lot more than just the 3k he owes in back rent? Not that they will squeeze anything out of this penniless parasite. (although the thought of the Sheriff of Notingham confiscating his PS4 and giving it to his landlord, Spider-Man game and all is an amusing daydream.)
God bless you, now I have an image of Kieran getting his Switch taken away and I can’t stop laughing.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As horrible as this dude is the people giving him money are far worse. You can't claim it's charitable giving because he has a known history of squandering it on entertainment like an entitled bitch. If you're a CG'er and bizarrely want to donate, you're virtue signaling to people that despise you and will always despise you. No ANTI-CG'er would ever say "he's CG but he did give to our favorite layabout, so he's good people".

This is where people need to be at least 70% Objectivist. As Ethan said, let the motherfucker starve, and let him live in a cardboard house in the London Underground

Keep Yourself Safe

REAL ASS DUDE
kiwifarms.net
Does he ever mention what kind of care he give a these two? Because man those are not happy rabbits.

His fiance rescued them, so if they look in a bad way it's more likely the condition they were found in, the man's a cunt in many other ways but I doubt he's unkind to animals, his gf seems to deeply care about them anyway.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
His fiance rescued them, so if they look in a bad way it's more likely the condition they were found in, the man's a cunt in many other ways but I doubt he's unkind to animals, his gf seems to deeply care about them anyway.
I didn't mean to suggest that he was unkind or cruel, but based on the body language in those photos they don't come off as being particularly happy or content either.

Rabbits aren't like dogs or cats. Being prey animals, while they can be very playful and affectionate they are also easily startled and frightened with extremely delicate digestive systems, and if you aren't conscious of that then you risk them always being nervous around you; which can lead to other complications if you aren't careful. I 'd need more info, but considering what I see now I get the impression that Kieran and maybe his gf either don't know or don't understand that rabbits need a gentler approach, even if they are attached to them.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Kieran has finally realised that nobody likes him. He also still looks like an unwashed bum.
upload_2018-10-25_15-24-21.png upload_2018-10-25_15-26-52.png
https://twitter.com/KingImpulse/status/1054868650614775808 http://archive.md/hmSHu
He's finally begging for work (through twitter of course)
upload_2018-10-25_15-32-32.png upload_2018-10-25_15-32-49.png
https://twitter.com/KingImpulse/status/1054448459154157571 http://archive.md/GPXP7
upload_2018-10-25_15-36-24.png
Having a cry about boundingintocomics reporting on has sad, sad life with troon Tamra Bonvillain. This is also the most likes / retweets he's gotten in ages, most of his twitter replies are Kieran talking to himself. Nobody even replied to this message
upload_2018-10-25_15-53-6.png https://twitter.com/KingImpulse/status/1054849853027745797 http://archive.md/OOZU7

Review section from itunes about his crap podcast, might be already posted?
upload_2018-10-25_15-57-37.png
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/journey-into-misery/id949563894

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having a cry about boundingintocomics reporting on has sad, sad life with troon Tamra Bonvillain. This is also the most likes / retweets he's gotten in ages, most of his twitter replies are Kieran talking to himself. Nobody even replied to this message
https://twitter.com/KingImpulse/status/1054849853027745797 http://archive.md/OOZU7
Its almost like they only like him when he's useful to them.

If Kieran ever finds this thread:

Kieran, you are probably the most pathetic individual I’ve ever met. He’s had this need to feel liked by random strangers on the internet (that make me believe people in his real life hate/dislike him or at least he thinks so) for a long time now:
Check the dates:
ACC2E061-CE5C-4E40-8685-5BA3C19E9E5A.jpeg

92156954-8798-4000-BFB6-9C54496C3CE3.jpeg

You’re so pathetic, I’m actually willing to give you a To-Do list of how to get your life in order:
  1. Take a fucking bath. (Everyday, twice a day)
  2. Get rid of your cat and 80 other pets.
  3. Get a dog (1 single dog. Not 8, you weirdo).
  4. Trim the neck beard.
  5. When you wake up from sleeping, get out of the bed within the hour, instead of lying there all day.
  6. Get a job (an actual job, it can be the UK version of Burger King for all I care).
  7. Stop e-begging for your bills/groceries.
  8. Stop equating your self worth with fucking twitter likes (Its beyond pathetic).
  9. When you get paid, don’t waste it on dumb shit like games/consoles/etc... when you have actual bills to pay.
  10. Keep your house/apartment clean (You’re a big boy now, it should be common fucking sense to keep your house from smelling like cat food).
  11. Either marry your fiancée and actually provide for her (like you’re supposed to) or let her go, instead of dragging her down with you in your spiral.

Last edited by a moderator:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: You GO Gurl! Traci called out Sandwich Boy on KickStarter for both the money and book Kieran owes her and others:

Kieran, like we all predicted, pocketed the money and was called out for the scammer he is by his partner on the project. It took him to get publicly shamed to push into completing the shit he promised, following is the biggest collection of empty apologies and pity party type posts I've ever seen.

"I'm not going to get into the how and why, because it doesn't matter."

The apology:

Basically:

I'm sure his friends will be completely understanding and will gladly accept his apology.... :story:

"YEP, That's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation. In order to do that we have to go back 18 months:"

:story: What a loser.

I probably shouldn't have bought that Switch:

[Sunny in Philadelphia theme starts playing] Kieran throws a pity party:

:story: So much for your inclusive and diverse friends:

Remember to send your "Fuck Off"s to kingimpulse@gmail.com

Also, Snapchat filters aren't a good substitute for a bath, Kieran:

Last edited:

Keep Yourself Safe

REAL ASS DUDE
kiwifarms.net
:story: You GO Gurl! Traci called out Sandwich Boy on KickStarter for both the money and book Kieran owes her and others:
View attachment 682168

Kieran, like we all predicted, pocketed the money and was called out for the scammer he is by his partner on the project. It took him to get publicly shamed to push into completing the shit he promised, following is the biggest collection of empty apologies and pity party type posts I've ever seen.

"I'm not going to get into the how and why, because it doesn't matter."
View attachment 682179

The apology:
View attachment 682183
View attachment 682185
View attachment 682186

Basically:

I'm sure his friends will be completely understanding and will gladly accept his apology.... :story:
View attachment 682180

"YEP, That's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation. In order to do that we have to go back 18 months:"
View attachment 682172
:story: What a loser.

I probably shouldn't have bought that Switch:
View attachment 682173

[Sunny in Philadelphia theme starts playing] Kieran throws a pity party:
View attachment 682174

:story: So much for your inclusive and diverse friends:
View attachment 682283

Remember to send your "Fuck Off"s to kingimpulse@gmail.com

Also, Snapchat filters aren't a good substitute for a bath, Kieran:
View attachment 682087

--- RECORD SCRATCH --- FREEZE FRAME ---

Yup. that's me. so you're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation..

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I know this is a joke but.... what if it isn’t?

Last edited:

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
So what does "becoming homeless" entail? He just gets kicked out on the street or what? I've never actually looked into what happens to someone who's evicted and has no money.

This. You are forced out of your home, all of your belongings (furniture, clothing, etc) dumped out onto the street and you have to get it the hell off the property and no one gives a fuck where you and your shit goes.

If you have a car/van, you cram into it as much of your stuff you can/abandon as trash anything you can't fit into your vehicle and have to live out of the vehicle... assuming you have a car still.

Alternatively, if you are suddenly evicted/made homeless and dead broke? You call and beg ANY family member or friend who can help you warehouse your stuff or give you a roof over your head.

Also, if you had any brains, before getting kicked out of your house, you should have a literal fire sale of EVERYTHING you own that you can not physically carry with you once you are homeless. Pets, furniture, ANYTHING you can sell for quick money even if you are literally letting your friends or family or strangers rip you off by paying peanuts for your expensive belongings. You sell it all, both to ensure it doesn't just rot in a dumpster or on the sidewalk as garbage, and to get as much money as you can in order to get a hotel room or temporary lodging (say, at a transient inn where they rent rooms for an entire month at a time) or food and any vital medication you need.

1. Either marry your fiancée and actually provide for her (like you’re supposed to) or let her go, instead of dragging her down with you in your spiral.

They could have a parasite symbiosis relationship going on that causes them to refuse to get married: IE both mooch off the government and if they marry, they lose a huge chunk of their gimmies, as far as the government cutting them of from most of the free shit their parasite asses get.

This is a common thing, at least in the US: white trash and ghetto trash alike don't marry and just shack up, because the government pays people more if they are single than if they are married.