Dramacow Kieran Shiach / KingImpulse / GoodEgg Podcast - Serial Harasser, Unemployed E-Beggar, Sandwich Boy

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
image.png

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You notice he just assumes everything involving Waid is false, and that there is no way that Waid could have possibly committed a major FTC violation... in spite of the fact that Waid proudly Tweeted about doing it himself! Yeah dude, I know you’re not an American, but what Waid did can in fact be construed as RICO. Granted it’s towards the bottom end of RICO and not sexy. But it would be a bang up easy case to make for a Fed seeking to run up his numbers.

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to formally apologize to Kieran for mixing him up with Tim Doyle, who I assumed was the guy that blew money on Hamilton tickets when he was barely scraping by.

I'm sorry you're both incredibly forgettable goony beard men who've probably both raped a woman or two in your time that both feel the need to never get off Twitter and whinge about comic books all day.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
Has fucknugget gotten the Mossy kickstarter physical items into backers hands yet, or not? As of April 23 he said all he had to do was "buy postage?" But I couldn't find anything after that. I'm so confused. :\ And since he excretes about 1000 tweets a day, there's just too much there for me at even my most autistic to wade through it.

I'll spoiler this, since the question is really a yes/no, but if somebody else wants to go looking, this is what I've found to this point.

He claimed/claims(?) to be a victim of the ol' bank account hacker-00 (in January). I knew that, but so many turds flying through the air I'd forgotten about it. After which time he apparently did...nothing.

On April 14th the artist claimed she had neither been paid nor received her copies of the book. (Tumblr blog entry / archive ) I was unable to find any further updates as to whether or not she got her shekels on her Tumblr.

On April 23 Kieran posted this Twitter thread (live link / archive). He claimed everything is done, the artist will be paid, and the books will be mailed. He just needs to go buy some postage. Literally what he said.

After that? I got nothing. One way or the other. Is everybody paid/have they received their goods? Were the lines at the post office too long? Or is Kieran too busy just crying to his cats and masturbating to actually stick the comics in an envelope?

:\

Edit: as of May 2, it appears nothing has been shipped to the USA, at a minimum. No evidence one way or another for UK/EU, etc.

kieran-nugget.PNG

From the KickStarter comments page.

Last edited:

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
He hasn't even paid the artist? Jesus, that is scummy shit. I'm friends with a lot of artists and they'd blow their gaskets if they learned about this.

To be fair he MIGHT have paid her. At this point we dunno. Though even if he did, he was eight months late from the KS closure.

But what's an eight month delay in paying subcontractors when you're doing important shit like tweeting about Drumpf, amirite?

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
To be fair he MIGHT have paid her. At this point we dunno. Though even if he did, he was eight months late from the KS closure.

But what's an eight month delay in paying subcontractors when you're doing important shit like tweeting about Drumpf, amirite?
From what I've gathered from my artist friends, not paying them for services rendered is a good way to get yourself a black mark in the artist community. If this post gets bigger, Kieran may find it harder to get his hands on artists next time he tries to crowdfund a comic, and even if someone does play ball, you can be sure they'll be asking for the money upfront.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Kieran Shiach is unemployed again (right after this irresponsible fuck got 2 more pets).
View attachment 475828
Also LOL
View attachment 475825
:story:He got fired from the e-cig gig. I wonder if he spent the rent money on a Switch?

Still crying about those "stolen" funds. It's been 5 months, even the shiftiest bank would have returned the funds if the were stolen within 3 months. How long do you think he will keep milking this "stolen funds" bullshit?

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He just got that job like a month ago. Guess he won’t b able to afford his gay iceman comics :(

Don’t worry, he’ll just pirate them like he does all the others. I occasionally wonder what the publishers think about comic reviewers that openly admit to pirating their products? And how that reflects on the websites that employ them?

A

AJ 447

kiwifarms.net
So a tranny and a literally who?
Honestly, I hadn't even thought about Comicsgate Alliance as being some kind of swipe about ComicsAlliance, and I doubt anyone else had either. In fact, I hadn't thought about ComicsAlliance at all in awhile until that idiot made a comment a few days ago about how he would ban members for any reason he wanted.