• "And I curse you, in the name of YA-HOO-WA!"

Trainwreck Kiki Kannibal / Kirsten Leigh Ostrenga / mmmkikikannibal / Lilou VosHistorical MySpace / stickam figure, insufferable vegan, the notorious sperg-chan of PULL and lolcow

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by multiverse, Nov 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. Ah, okay. Last I remember people had uncovered some evidence that they were at least a few years older than they were claiming. The age thing seemed to be a sticking point before people realized just how fucked up and trashy the Ostrenga family was - I mean, who sexualizes their pubescent daughters? It did seem more likely that they were at least two or three years older than they were claiming to be when their MySpace Scene Queen phases began. But that family is way beyond trashy enough to sexualize children, so it's equally possible both ways.

I know Dakota's no giant - something like 5'3" or so - but if that's her husband he must be pretty fucking shrimpy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Axiom

Axiom Painfully Cute

kiwifarms.net
  2. I return here to see my original cow has a thread and that she was actually just being a shitposter the whole time, bless this thread

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Syukoshoeko

Syukoshoeko Cool Nation

kiwifarms.net
  3. Has anyone tried seriously to look for the birth records of the Ostrenga sisters, or it already proved to be a fruitless initiative? There are certainly websites' database which would help to clarify this point.

For many creepy weirdoes out there with incestuous tendencies, there are also morally grey parents who consider children as extensions of themselves. They look to have their daughters "succeed" in order to make up for a set of shortcomings they had back in their own childhood. Also, these parents wish for their offspring develop their beauty so that it becomes a sort of patrimonial wealth to profit from. Starting young and nailing hard for acclaim is their stance to achieve it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    #43 Atrahasis, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    Atrahasis

Atrahasis Avenging shark fin soup victims

kiwifarms.net
  4. Haha, oooh man. I used to follow Dakota's shooping drama a few years back so this is a treat. I always wondered what happened to Kiki since mostly everyone had stopped caring about her around that time. Good shit, @EverythingIsChemicals.

• Like Like x 2
    The Viking of Disapproval

The Viking of Disapproval looks in your direction

kiwifarms.net
  5. SHE IS PUTTING HER MAKEUP ON INCORRECTLY

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia i hope u feel bad
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Lol, sure you were, sugar:
    Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 9.03.02 PM.png

Some of Kiki's sunshine. Good job, Cathy and Scott!
    Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 9.05.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 9.06.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 9.06.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 9.07.08 PM.png

Enjoy her healthy, balding vegan head, too - selfies are her only response to be unmasked thus far:
    Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 9.02.44 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. There was always something weird about Dakota.

kiwifarms.net
  8. More like something sad, to me. She was totally ignored by her parents because their golden child is Kiki. The only friend she had prior to moving to Japan (minus her sister, who's always been more of a frenemy) was Charlotte Charms, another MySpace / living doll queen (goth version), who later became a camgirl. Charms said Dakota had some very fucked up body image issues and that shit was extremely stressful at her house. But of course, once it was clear that Charms couldn't or wouldn't keep 100% silent about things Dakota would tell her, Dakota shut down their friendship.

And, without Dakota, Kiki has had zero friends, ever. It's pretty much a miracle that Dakota not only found marginal life success and that she broke away from her family entirely, but that she managed to have a relationship and friends like a regular person to some degree once she was out of the Ostrenga loony bin for several months.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I agree, it really is a miracle.

I used to watch Kiki's stickam back in the day, and sometimes she was with Dakota. Dakota was always strange, much stranger than Kiki.

I think I remember both girls claimed to be in community college when they were like 15-17. Did they ever graduate?

kiwifarms.net
  10. Strange how the kiwis are unable to dissociate the two. As if they are twins with a dynamic based on conflict and rivalry rather than true sisterhood. In hindsight, it was foretold that one would bolt down the other one day. Which is ironic considering it was Kiki Kannibal who got eaten alive in this duo. I agree that their backstory is somewhat bittersweet. It gives them both a dimension more tragic than what the whole media circus shtick suggests.

Please elaborate. What sort of turmoil did she cause to herself and others?...

Also, were there some twin-like behavior between Kiki and Dakota, like attempts of mirroring one another or appropriation of any kind that fuelled dispute (way to apply make up, speech characteristics, body language, possessiveness with particular items...)?

Thank you to answer this question too.
    If it's not done already, I don't mind to volunteer for the task

• Autistic Autistic x 9
    #50 Atrahasis, Nov 15, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    Atrahasis

kiwifarms.net
  11. This whole comment is strange. People aren't confusing the two of them and given that people are discussing the different ages of the two sisters clearly no one thinks they are twins. Mirroring? No clue what you are going on about - the sisters have very different careers, very different lives, very different appearances and those distinctions are discussed in the thread.

There's more than one dimension involved. There's no reason why elements of the media circus the Ostrenga parents permitted isn't tragic and a farce at the same time.

And no one needs to elaborate anything for you - go back and read the first entry in this thread -
    @EverythingIsChemicals did an excellent job outlining the absolute chaos Kiki's "career" caused for her family. Reread and see if you have questions after.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  12. Unless some part in the OP flew over my head, it was more centered around the outcome, with a general overview of Kiki's past for context. but I guess I didn't make my point clear enough. It'd be fine to know more about Charlotte Charms' point of view. Not everyone was around during the Myspace days to witness how weird these two were side by side. And why, yes I am making the dissociation remark in a rhetorical way, so you are free to take it with a grain of salt. One would figure by now this thread is supposed to be about Kiki, not Dakota hence my reflection stretching to their twin-like behavior theory.

• Autistic Autistic x 6
    Atrahasis

kiwifarms.net
  13. No. Kiki was the only one who went to JC, and that was for a "certificate" in "audio engineering"; neither has a GED to my knowledge and therefore they can't actually get any degree until that's completed.

I'll have to dig it out of the old Charms thread from lolcow, or from Dakota's PULL thread later. There are screenshots of Charms saying some very basic stuff about how weird and insecure Dakota was the one time they met in person (obsessively fixing her makeup at the dinner table, checking her mirror repeatedly, etc.)

That's just a regular family dynamic when your parents are raging narcissists.

• Informative Informative x 2
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. No, she went to a community college and then took a break from it to get an audio engineering certificate.

Dakota also went to the community college, I remember she made a post about the first day of the semester and at one point her and Kiki were in the same business class.

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  15. That Rolling Stone pic makes her look like a clapped out old stripper at 17 years old.

Her sister is a fucking freak.

This whole family is bizarre.

I am also interested in a scientific paper on cyber-addiction and people becoming the personalities they play online.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  16. I too would read the hell out of that.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  17. I would love to see a paper like that written. In a world where the show Catfish is relevant, seeing people changing themselves to fit an internet personality they created has always been. . . . interesting to me.

It's almost like Kiki has tried to hammer herself into her Pure Perfect Vegan Earthkin Momma personality on her Twitter/Instagram accounts, but her real personality is still that hateful bitch that won her popularity as the MySpace Scene Queen.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan DTF You IRL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. @StarvingAutist, hit up your friend/acquaintance at the cyber-addiction clinic and tell him to get his thesis written up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  19. Here we can see the difference in Kiki's husbando fishing profiles from a year ago (age 22), and this year (age 23).

Last year, she said she lives in Orlando, doesn't disclose her education or occupation, is only looking for "language partners" or "travel companions", and describes herself as "sick humor, passionate, gentle angel / mischievous devil HAHALOLOLOL!!" aka a total nightmare to any sane and rational adult.
    1444724984855.jpg

Now comes the current profile. She's migrated to Miami without ever leaving her parents' house, lists "student" as her occupation, and now has a "graduate degree" (she doesn't even have an associates degree even though she's been periodically taking junior college classes for 8 years.) She's a Buddhist who is looking for a marriage partner, writes her intro in 101 level Japanese, and tried to alter her "about me" sections to make her sound as if she's never grown beyond her screechy 13 year old MySpace bitch queen self.

You are totally right, and we see this process in these two profiles. She tried a year ago and some of her real self leaked out. Her second go tried to cover the cracks in her facade, but she's still exactly the same person she was in 2007.
    kiki new profile.png

• Informative Informative x 9
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Looking for Chinese, Japanese, Korean

The yellow fever is palpable.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.