Trainwreck Kiki Kannibal / Kirsten Leigh Ostrenga / mmmkikikannibal / Lilou Vos - Historical MySpace / stickam figure, insufferable vegan, the notorious sperg-chan of PULL and lolcow

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Current social media accounts (or as Kiki anachronistically calls them, SNS):
https://twitter.com/mmmkikikannibal
https://www.youtube.com/kikikanniballl
https://www.instagram.com/mmmkikikannibal/

Pretty good write ups:
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Kiki_Kannibal
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/54heu5/kiki_kannibal_the_gadfly_of_myspace/

White knighting Rolling Stone article from 2011:
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/kiki-kannibal-the-girl-who-played-with-fire-20110415

BACKGROUND:
Kiki Kannibal aka Kirsten Leigh Ostrenga aka Kiki Lei is career cow with a decade long lolcow history under her belt at age 24. Her online career stretches back to the early days of social media, when she became a MySpace scene queen by posting lolibait photos taken by her father, and accepting friend requests from literally anyone.

PRESENT DAY TL;DR (see end of this OP for details on recent events):
Kiki is Sperg-Chan, the insane lolcow.farms poster
View attachment 152359

Timeline:
13 year old Kirsten Ostrenga's family moves to Orlando, FL to get back to their roots as purebred white trash. Little Kiki claimed she was viciously bullied by colored girls in middle school, and so her loving parents, Cathy and Scott Ostrenga, pulled their snowflake out of school in 7th grade, never to return.

Kirsten got bored, staying at home all day with her unemployed parents, her 11 year old sister Dakota, and her severely autistic older brother while being "homeschooled" with nothing. So she put on her best whore makeup, got her washed up 80s rocker father to jack up some wigs and extensions for his little angel (plus ms paint shoop to make stripes), and take extremely provocative and inappropriate photos of her so she could post them on the internet. Thus was the persona of Kiki Kannibal born.
View attachment 152060 View attachment 152061
*note: these are some of the most clothed photos from this era - she's only 13 here and I'd rather not get the farms in trouble, but trust me, most of them are very bad touch uncle. All are taken by her father.

In September 2007, on her 14th birthday, she began IRL dating 18 year old Danny Cespedes (aka Mr. Myspace) after talking to him for months online. By the following month, the Ostrengas happily let Danny stay overnight whenever to fuck their little famous scene princess.
View attachment 152062
* Danny, Kristen and Dakota (Kiki's 11 year old sister). Again, these photos are taken by Kiki's father Scott.

In December 2007, Kiki and her parents decided they didn't like Danny and his weird Mexican ways any more, reported him for statutory rape, and Cathy (Kiki's mom) decided the mature thing to do was tell the cops Danny was at the mall trying to sex a new 12 year old girl, and oh also he has cocaine in his pocket. While being harassed by Cathy and Kiki on the phone, Danny ran from the cops... right off the roof of a parking garage. He died of his injuries 2 months later. Kiki and Cathy start their decade long fight with the "haters", because of course they dindu nuffin.

By this time Kiki had hundreds of thousands of MySpace friends and followers. Her parents helped her start the Kiki Kannibal Korporation (geddit? KKK?), a "business" selling plastic products that Kiki glued swarovski crystals onto. They then proceeded to send "legal" threats to anyone who said Kiki's plastic necklaces were cheap pieces of shit and wanted refunds. The business was never actually incorporated, but that didn't stop Scott and Cathy from harassing 13 year old girls with imaginary lawsuits for not liking Kiki's plastic crap.
View attachment 152063

This was also the year Kiki started her YouTube channel. The inaugural self titled video, posted in July, features Kiki dancing and jumping on her bed to music as she does a strip tease. She was still 14 years old at the time . Here is the caption Kiki wrote for this video, so we can all get a sense of the mature, intellectual kind of person she's shaping up to be:
View attachment 152065

2008-09
After discovering that her whorish MySpace ways translated to an equal amount of attention on YT, Kiki continued to seek out any new avenue to attention. She found it in Stickam, a social media video site for live broadcasts. She and her younger sister starred in live broadcasts where they swore, screamed, danced in skimpy clothing, got into screaming fights with other screechy teen girls, and dressed up as a number of memorable racist characters. Some stickam shows:
Racism (insulting the glorious asian culture she now lusts after)
Anti gay
Her voice. Fucking kill me.

The year that the Ostrenga's truly let their white trash shine. Kiki's parents filed for bankruptcy (who knew people were expected to work? Or pay mortgages?), the entire family moved in with Scott's unsuspecting mother rather than get jobs (grandma eventually died after the Ostrengas tok her for everything she was worth, including her house), Kiki and Kota called in a domestic dispute against their mother when all three were in a screaming fight.
View attachment 152067 View attachment 152068

2011-12
Desperate for cash and attention, Kiki's parents whore out her "story of harrowing abuse at the hand of ebil men" to Rolling Stone, and to David Brooks at the New York Times; both outlets obediently wrote hand wringing articles. At age 17, Kiki's star was fading fast. Regardless of whether any one wanted to see her, she doubled down on her online life by bringing her usual screeching tard behavior to any medium available (formspring, twitter, tumblr, etc).
View attachment 152069
* published in Rolling Stone. Taken by her father. Still. Under. Age

2013-15
As kiki's star faded, her younger sister Dakota perfected the art of crazy "living Barbie" shoops and became e-famous in her own right. After many fails wherein Dakota would appear on a show in China or Korea looking absolutely nothing like her photos, Kotakoti managed to actually get signed by Bravo agency in Tokyo. Dakota moved to Japan in the fall of 2015 and has never looked back.

Kiki moved through a few different style changes, from scene to glam to harajuku to an aesthetic she calls "Environmentally conscious moogle of mother Earth". Yeah.
View attachment 152070 View attachment 152071 View attachment 152072 View attachment 152073

In this time period, she failed at: starting a GoFundMe account (not enough interest), becoming a musician, becoming a "dubstep audio engineer", getting a modeling contract, moving to LA, moving to Japan, getting a Japanese entertainment visa, and finding literally anyone to date her.

2015-now
Kiki has spent the past 18 months trying to force herself to become e-famous again in Japan like her little sister, with absolutely no success. She has never held a job, and has never graduated from high school. Her parents have sent her to Japan for trips 3 times, having convinced themselves that Kiki could get scouted as a model, or meet a man, if she just appeared in Japan and stood there. This plan did not work. Using a number of "penpal" services, she has been unsuccessfully attempting to find herself a Japanese husbando to take her away from Orlando to Glorious Nippon.

WHY MAKE A THREAD NOW?
Because she's spent the past six months outdoing herself in spastic spergery. Since 2015, not only has Kiki been stalking her own and her sister's (Dakota Rose Ostrenga, aka kotakoti, aka Dako-chan) lolcow and PULL threads - she's been one of the most avid posters on lolcow, including a massive month-long meltdown where she mass posted gore pr0n as some kind of autistic protest against moving a thread about Taylor R. (a canadian j-vlogger and model living in Japan) to a less active board because she's just not that lulzy.

Kiki is apparently insanely jealous of Taylor, and was almost single handedly running her lolcow.farm thread out of sheer fury that some other white girl is successful in Glorious Nippon - just like Kiki's younger sister Dakota - while Kiki couldn't get anything going for her there, not even a relationship with a desperate, snaggle-toothed gaijain hunter.

On June 16, 2016, Taylor R. announced that she had a boyfriend in Japan. Immediately after this announcement was made, Kiki began to go haywire: after having her own boyfriendo break up with her and failing at moving to Japan, she just, lost. her. shit. That June 16 announcement broke Kiki in a way we have never before seen. Her subsequent repetitive, autistic, obsessive, and scatological spam attack led to an intensive investigation into the identity of "Sperg-Chan", the anon who was obsessed wth Taylor R. . The admins of PULL and lolcow have worked together to reveal Kiki's magnum opus of spergery, which can be seen here.
SHE IS PUTTING HER MAKEUP ON INCORRECTLY

Succubus

kiwifarms.net
Something just seems weird about the Dakota thing, I can't say what it is but I want to dig a little deeper and see if there's something going on beneath the surface. Maybe I'll check out that thread someone mentioned.
There was always something weird about Dakota.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was always something weird about Dakota.
More like something sad, to me. She was totally ignored by her parents because their golden child is Kiki. The only friend she had prior to moving to Japan (minus her sister, who's always been more of a frenemy) was Charlotte Charms, another MySpace / living doll queen (goth version), who later became a camgirl. Charms said Dakota had some very fucked up body image issues and that shit was extremely stressful at her house. But of course, once it was clear that Charms couldn't or wouldn't keep 100% silent about things Dakota would tell her, Dakota shut down their friendship.

And, without Dakota, Kiki has had zero friends, ever. It's pretty much a miracle that Dakota not only found marginal life success and that she broke away from her family entirely, but that she managed to have a relationship and friends like a regular person to some degree once she was out of the Ostrenga loony bin for several months.

Succubus

kiwifarms.net
And, without Dakota, Kiki has had zero friends, ever. It's pretty much a miracle that Dakota not only found marginal life success and that she broke away from her family entirely, but that she managed to have a relationship and friends like a regular person to some degree once she was out of the Ostrenga loony bin for several months.
I agree, it really is a miracle.

I used to watch Kiki's stickam back in the day, and sometimes she was with Dakota. Dakota was always strange, much stranger than Kiki.

I think I remember both girls claimed to be in community college when they were like 15-17. Did they ever graduate?

Atrahasis

Necronomicon Summoner
kiwifarms.net
Strange how the kiwis are unable to dissociate the two. As if they are twins with a dynamic based on conflict and rivalry rather than true sisterhood. In hindsight, it was foretold that one would bolt down the other one day. Which is ironic considering it was Kiki Kannibal who got eaten alive in this duo. I agree that their backstory is somewhat bittersweet. It gives them both a dimension more tragic than what the whole media circus shtick suggests.

Charms said Dakota had some very fucked up body image issues and that shit was extremely stressful at her house.
Please elaborate. What sort of turmoil did she cause to herself and others?...

Also, were there some twin-like behavior between Kiki and Dakota, like attempts of mirroring one another or appropriation of any kind that fuelled dispute (way to apply make up, speech characteristics, body language, possessiveness with particular items...)?

Has anyone tried seriously to look for the birth records of the Ostrenga sisters, or it already proved to be a fruitless initiative? There are certainly websites' database which would help to clarify this point.
Thank you to answer this question too.
If it's not done already, I don't mind to volunteer for the task

Last edited:

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Strange how the kiwis in this thread are unable to dissociate the two. As if they are twins with a dynamic based on conflict and rivalry rather than true sisterhood. In hindsight, it was foretold that one would bolt down the other one day. Which is ironic considering that it was kiki kannibal that got eaten alive in this duo. I agree that it's somewhat sad. It gives them both a dimension more tragic than what the whole media circus thing suggests.

Elaborate. What sort of turmoil did she cause to herself and others?...

Also, were there some twin-like behavior between Kiki and Dakota, like attempts of mirroring one another or appropriation of any kind that fuelled dispute (way to apply make up, speech characteristics, body language, possessiveness with particular items...)?
This whole comment is strange. People aren't confusing the two of them and given that people are discussing the different ages of the two sisters clearly no one thinks they are twins. Mirroring? No clue what you are going on about - the sisters have very different careers, very different lives, very different appearances and those distinctions are discussed in the thread.

There's more than one dimension involved. There's no reason why elements of the media circus the Ostrenga parents permitted isn't tragic and a farce at the same time.

And no one needs to elaborate anything for you - go back and read the first entry in this thread -
@EverythingIsChemicals did an excellent job outlining the absolute chaos Kiki's "career" caused for her family. Reread and see if you have questions after.

Atrahasis

Necronomicon Summoner
kiwifarms.net
Unless some part in the OP flew over my head, it was more centered around the outcome, with a general overview of Kiki's past for context. but I guess I didn't make my point clear enough. It'd be fine to know more about Charlotte Charms' point of view. Not everyone was around during the Myspace days to witness how weird these two were side by side. And why, yes I am making the dissociation remark in a rhetorical way, so you are free to take it with a grain of salt. One would figure by now this thread is supposed to be about Kiki, not Dakota hence my reflection stretching to their twin-like behavior theory.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
think I remember both girls claimed to be in community college when they were like 15-17. Did they ever graduate?
No. Kiki was the only one who went to JC, and that was for a "certificate" in "audio engineering"; neither has a GED to my knowledge and therefore they can't actually get any degree until that's completed.

What sort of turmoil did she cause to herself and others
I'll have to dig it out of the old Charms thread from lolcow, or from Dakota's PULL thread later. There are screenshots of Charms saying some very basic stuff about how weird and insecure Dakota was the one time they met in person (obsessively fixing her makeup at the dinner table, checking her mirror repeatedly, etc.)

dynamic based on conflict and rivalry rather than true sisterhood
That's just a regular family dynamic when your parents are raging narcissists.

Succubus

kiwifarms.net
No. Kiki was the only one who went to JC, and that was for a "certificate" in "audio engineering"; neither has a GED to my knowledge and therefore they can't actually get any degree until that's completed.
No, she went to a community college and then took a break from it to get an audio engineering certificate.

Dakota also went to the community college, I remember she made a post about the first day of the semester and at one point her and Kiki were in the same business class.

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That Rolling Stone pic makes her look like a clapped out old stripper at 17 years old.

Her sister is a fucking freak.

This whole family is bizarre.

I am also interested in a scientific paper on cyber-addiction and people becoming the personalities they play online.
I too would read the hell out of that.

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That Rolling Stone pic makes her look like a clapped out old stripper at 17 years old.

Her sister is a fucking freak.

This whole family is bizarre.

I am also interested in a scientific paper on cyber-addiction and people becoming the personalities they play online.
I would love to see a paper like that written. In a world where the show Catfish is relevant, seeing people changing themselves to fit an internet personality they created has always been. . . . interesting to me.

It's almost like Kiki has tried to hammer herself into her Pure Perfect Vegan Earthkin Momma personality on her Twitter/Instagram accounts, but her real personality is still that hateful bitch that won her popularity as the MySpace Scene Queen.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here we can see the difference in Kiki's husbando fishing profiles from a year ago (age 22), and this year (age 23).

Last year, she said she lives in Orlando, doesn't disclose her education or occupation, is only looking for "language partners" or "travel companions", and describes herself as "sick humor, passionate, gentle angel / mischievous devil HAHALOLOLOL!!" aka a total nightmare to any sane and rational adult.
1444724984855.jpg

Now comes the current profile. She's migrated to Miami without ever leaving her parents' house, lists "student" as her occupation, and now has a "graduate degree" (she doesn't even have an associates degree even though she's been periodically taking junior college classes for 8 years.) She's a Buddhist who is looking for a marriage partner, writes her intro in 101 level Japanese, and tried to alter her "about me" sections to make her sound as if she's never grown beyond her screechy 13 year old MySpace bitch queen self.

It's almost like Kiki has tried to hammer herself into her Pure Perfect Vegan Earthkin Momma personality on her Twitter/Instagram accounts, but her real personality is still that hateful bitch that won her popularity as the MySpace Scene Queen.
You are totally right, and we see this process in these two profiles. She tried a year ago and some of her real self leaked out. Her second go tried to cover the cracks in her facade, but she's still exactly the same person she was in 2007.
kiki new profile.png

bacterium

Pronouns: She, him, Tom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here we can see the difference in Kiki's husbando fishing profiles from a year ago (age 22), and this year (age 23).

Last year, she said she lives in Orlando, doesn't disclose her education or occupation, is only looking for "language partners" or "travel companions", and describes herself as "sick humor, passionate, gentle angel / mischievous devil HAHALOLOLOL!!" aka a total nightmare to any sane and rational adult.
View attachment 154870

Now comes the current profile. She's migrated to Miami without ever leaving her parents' house, lists "student" as her occupation, and now has a "graduate degree" (she doesn't even have an associates degree even though she's been periodically taking junior college classes for 8 years.) She's a Buddhist who is looking for a marriage partner, writes her intro in 101 level Japanese, and tried to alter her "about me" sections to make her sound as if she's never grown beyond her screechy 13 year old MySpace bitch queen self.

You are totally right, and we see this process in these two profiles. She tried a year ago and some of her real self leaked out. Her second go tried to cover the cracks in her facade, but she's still exactly the same person she was in 2007.
View attachment 154873
She lost two inches in height but stayed the same weight? Tubby bitch.

On a more serious note, wouldn't learning three languages at once be counter-productive? Especially closely related languages?