#Killstream Archive - pre-2019 Killstream episodes & more

Cyn7kaL

Based schizophrenic
This might be redundant given there's already a thread on the Killstream, but I'm specifically interested in archives of old #Killstream episodes, like YouTube era shit. I haven't listened to the show in a few months but last thing I remember, his whole RSS was purged from Spotify, Zencast, Apple, etc. so he had to start anew, but even that was only went as far back as 11th August 2018 (day after the Boulder stream). There's some shit on Bitchute, but only have of the episodes actually seem to play because no one is fucking watching them.
Basically, this thread should be dedicated to archiving all Killstream episodes, past and present, to be preserved in case more shit gets deleted.

I believe he says they're still up on the Apple store or can be found on killstream.live

EDIT: Why you'd want to watch this other than torturing yourself is beyond me.

I can understand archiving things with even a modicum of value, just as a historical artifact. But the Killstream has and always will be shit. Maybe some things should be forgotten.

Cyn7kaL

Based schizophrenic
I believe he says they're still up on the Apple store or can be found on killstream.live

EDIT: Why you'd want to watch this other than torturing yourself is beyond me.
I'm a weird autist about going back and watching old vids of shit, and going down an internet drama rabbit hole that captures periods of time that have long past.
But I think one of the reasons for doing it was over the summer, I listened to a lot of those older episodes. Specifically, I loved the ones with Dame. In that boulder stream, Ralph said that Dame had been on before and I was curious to see that, but for some reason I couldn't find it anywhere, not even on his Bitchute.
Idk, I enjoyed a lot of those old Killstream episodes, but even beyond personal enjoyment I figured it would be relevant to preserve a lot of shit, since who knows what'll happen in the next few years if not months.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
In my local archives I have the following from Nov of 2018:
Screenshot from 2020-12-18 18-14-16.png
No idea why I chose to save those, but I have them.

2019:
Screenshot from 2020-12-18 18-16-09.png
RIP DarkV.

And 2020 I have stuff mostly from August until now since the Faith saga spurred my interest again.