Trashfire #Killstream / Dick Show Crossover: Las Vegas, September 2nd - September 5th

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps this is a dumb question, but is Dick one of the E-Celebs that Ralph said was going to be in Vegas (edit: without checking with them first) but never actually showed up?

Because it is beginning to look like it to me. 🤔

Edit: perhaps not, assuming Mersh is to be trusted (and I think he can at least on the basic points of who was where), but it's very interesting how quiet things have been outside of ralph wobbling around on twitter.

Last edited:

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Revenge of the Cis dropped a few details about the Las Vegas trip during their show today
  • Dick was there. Dick and Mersh played blackjack.
  • Ralph flew Alice to Las Vegas
  • The Odysee person was also at the Las Vegas event. He bought them meals. The woman people think was with Ralph might actually not have been and Odysee paid for the food. Mersh said the Odysee guy is obsessed with e-celebs. Mersh called him a nerd and someone willing to spend money to be around e-celebs.

Last edited:

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
Revenge of the Cis dropped a few details about the Las Vegas trip during their show today
  • The Odysee person was also at the Las Vegas event. He bought them meals. The woman people think was with Ralph might actually not have been and Odysee paid for the food. Mersh said the Odysee guy is obsessed with e-celebs. Mersh called him a nerd and someone willing to spend money to be around e-celebs.
Was there not a livestream where Chicken Andy drove Alice to Vegas?

Tom Myers

SUPER GUNTIYAN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
slob_on_my_knob_horse_in_the_barn.jpg

Haru Okumura

"Demonic" - Mike 'BigTech' Lowry
kiwifarms.net
Jen Crosby not being at the meetup event pretty much puts the last nail in the coffin for their cope and guarantees she was in town to have an affair with Ethan. She admitted she was flying to Vegas on August 22nd, and if it wasn't to attend the group event over Labor Day weekend, that only leaves being gunted during the Excalibur week. This also tracks with her Twitter activity, which ceased entirely for the first few days of Ethan's newer, earlier trip and only began again on August 29th, meaning she was probably gone by then if nobody else saw her in town.

I assume "the Odysee guy" is Julian Chandra, since he lives in that area, but did Mersh happen to mention whether it was an Indian guy (Julian) or a white guy (Tom Zarebczan, )?

blackboots

Free the bats in Barb's belfry
kiwifarms.net
The Saint medallion, even more than the pathetic expressions of "save me from this from pedophile," is fucking me up. It seriously clashes with the Jigglypuff crop top, the out of wedlock pregnancy, being in SIN CITY, etc. Etc. I know it's trying to redefine "tradcat" but ugh beyond nauseating. The absolute autist in me wants to know who it is of anyway and why.

REGENDarySumanai

HE IS THE PAINKILLER
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Saint medallion, even more than the pathetic expressions of "save me from this from pedophile," is fucking me up. It seriously clashes with the Jigglypuff crop top, the out of wedlock pregnancy, being in SIN CITY, etc. Etc. I know it's trying to redefine "tradcat" but ugh beyond nauseating. The absolute autist in me wants to know who it is of anyway and why.
@Marshal Mannerheim