Trashfire #Killstream / Dick Show Crossover: Las Vegas, September 2nd - September 5th

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Truly Rural

I Don't Fucking Scare!
kiwifarms.net
Since August 12 this tweet gained +1 like, and undisclosed number of dislikes in Ralph's mind. Dax didn't disappoint me, Dax didn't let me down, I was not stood up, Daddy Dax is good dad, he is not Ronnie! Ronnie is DEAD! I have a good daddy NOW! I piss on Broke Dick Farms!
1631083180822.png

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since August 12 this tweet gained +1 like, and undisclosed number of dislikes in Ralph's mind. Dax didn't disappoint me, Dax didn't let me down, I was not stood up, Daddy Dax is good dad, he is not Ronnie! Ronnie is DEAD! I have a good daddy NOW! I piss on Broke Dick Farms!
View attachment 2520462
1631088121675.png

Anally dominated.

Fagmango: 1
Gunt: 0, 5'1''

Who wants a round?
1631088664353.png

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I'm on the train going home and I think this is the biggest disappointment. I was really hoping for some kwality kawntent and genuine entertainment but what the fuck. Did Dick even come? It feels like Ralph wanted this to be some big e-celeb Vegas wedding but when nobody showed up he decided it would be less embarrassing to go radio silent and pretend nothing was happening.

SHAME!!!

Punished 🌍

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm on the train going home and I think this is the biggest disappointment. I was really hoping for some kwality kawntent and genuine entertainment but what the fuck. Did Dick even come? It feels like Ralph wanted this to be some big e-celeb Vegas wedding but when nobody showed up he decided it would be less embarrassing to go radio silent and pretend nothing was happening.

SHAME!!!
Dick did do a livestream while driving to Vegas not sure if he did a 180 on highway went back home since Ralph didn't post any pictures with him once on the trip.

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2520462
Ralph likes to play pretend he's an e-celeb, but ugly girls get more likes on their FB profile pictures than this "big" event.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net

SHAME!!!

I think it's amazing. Dick and Mersh were there, Ralph spent (and I do mean spent) 3 weeks in Vegas hiding from his old baby momma, cheating on his new baby momma, was bitchmade by IP2, still got served the restraining order her was trying to avoid, and didn't get married, didn't have a show, and wasted everyone involved's time.

He couldn't even get his shit together to do one show in 4 days unless I'm missing something. He just bragged about going to Las Vegas and probably blowing all of that Chris-chan pay out like the wigger he is.

It isn't the the explosive bombastic failure that draws attention, but I think it's a much more pathetic failure.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
>probably blowing all of that Chris-chan pay out like the wigger he is.

Bro we were arguing in chat about what windfall of money he was blowing through like a hood rich nigger and I bet you this is it. He got a few grand of royalties for the Chris footage and he blew it all eating plain beef in an orange booth in the biggest tourist trap city in the entire world.

Fucking l m a o

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

SHAME!!!
I think Ralph hoped it would turn into some weekend just like in the hit movie The Hangover TM and then all his good buddies would shamble down the aisle with him to see him marry Digibro’s weird ex that he knocked up. He’d be flexing all over Twitter about his wild and crazy Vegas weekend. But nobody was really interested in partying with Ralph IRL, so no bachelor party and no wedding.

Instead Ralph basically spent most of his time alone in a grubby hotel, wandered around some tourist traps, went out for some meals, hurt his ankle trying to get wild at some sad ass show, Horse girl finally showed up and still nobody was particularly interested “partying” with the very publicly embarrassing Ralph. There seemed to be a two other women who hung out with them the final weekend and let him take photos. They obviously felt sorry for him after all his bros bailed on him so agreed to go out for dinner with Ralph and Horsey.

Dick obviously didn’t want to be seen with him. At best Dick will probably say something to let Ralph save some face, but he obviously has decided being associated with Ralph isn’t doing his fading e-celeb career any favors so he’s not going to subject himself to palling around with him in Vegas or being on his sad live stream show.

Research Purposes Mostly

kiwifarms.net
Are replies broken or am I dumb?
EDIT: Can't reply to the post above mine for some reason?

"but he obviously has decided being associated with Ralph isn’t doing his fading e-celeb career any favors so he’s not going to subject himself to palling around with him in Vegas or being on his sad live stream show"

Any evidence of this outside Vegas? What else gives you the impression that Dick thinks it best to distance himself from Ralph?

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
Site is being janky. It's been random like that for some people lately.

Back on topic: Dax's latest podcast doesn't even mention Ralph but he did talk about being in Vegas briefly. Sure, they could have met up because both of them talked about the jousting stuff where the performers wore masks, albeit with no reference to one another. Beats me. Or maybe they didn't meet up considering Ralph lacks impulse control and you know he would have been bleating all over twitter about being with Daddy Dax.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"but he obviously has decided being associated with Ralph isn’t doing his fading e-celeb career any favors so he’s not going to subject himself to palling around with him in Vegas or being on his sad live stream show"

Any evidence of this outside Vegas? What else gives you the impression that Dick thinks it best to distance himself from Ralph?
Ralph was promoting “kill stream hall of famer” Daddy Dick on Killstream in Vegas Sept 2-7. No Killstream, no dick on Killstream, not even allowed to take flex photos with Dick for his Twatter feed. Dick didn’t even mention hanging with his boy Ralph in Vegas baby! Nada. Ralph’s attempt to pressure Dick to hang with him and be on his Special Vegas show failed epically.

We got photos of Ralph, Alice and Horsey plus a photo of every stupid tourist trap and every meal Ralph ate….but not even the back of Dick’s balding head in a photo.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
How many times does Dick have to blow you off before you realize that he probably wants nothing to do with you? Dax had little issue gettung together with Ralph IRL when his star was on the rise but the flame's died down and the gunt has outlived his usefulness. His relationship with Ralph is akin to a shit pet owner who bought a dog on a whim: gung-ho at first before gradually losing enthusiasm and doing the bare minimum of pet care, only remembering to feed it before ignoring it for the rest of the day and refusing to let it go outside and get some exercise. Worse yet, it doesn't even know that it should hate its horrible owner

Ralph, I know you're reading this because for some reason, your day isn't complete without having something to be upset about. This is you in the eyes of your buddy Dick.

1528917460-ObeseDog.jpg

I'm not even trying to insult you. I find it genuinely sad how you'll continually worship the ground Dick walks on he as either laughs at your buffoonery or outright pretends you don't exist. He won't outright burn that bridge with you, but he's be content to let it erode over time until you don't feel safe crossing it anymore. He's not your friend, he doesn't give two shits about you, and to be honest, you'd be better off not hanging around him anymore.

Last edited: