Trashfire #Killstream / Dick Show Crossover: Las Vegas, September 2nd - September 5th

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
>probably blowing all of that Chris-chan pay out like the wigger he is.

Bro we were arguing in chat about what windfall of money he was blowing through like a hood rich nigger and I bet you this is it. He got a few grand of royalties for the Chris footage and he blew it all eating plain beef in an orange booth in the biggest tourist trap city in the entire world.

Fucking l m a o

I'd bet money he made the plans before the payment was received and left as soon as it was burning a hole in his account.

Edit: @Magic Sun Daddy do we know that he didn't hang out with Dick? We know Dick was there and hung out with Mersh, but AFAIK we don't know that he snubbed Ralph. Perhaps Dick just convinced him, after finding out he had no venue, and no plans other than gay streaming from the streets of Vegas or his cheap hotel room, to just have fun and party with him rather than having to do any work.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
Dick is 100% pulling a Metokur and just slowly backing out of this whole thing. Legitimately surprised considering how connected they were this time last year. You can tell Dick doesn't want anymore JLH humiliation by doing this too. because a Dick v Ralph tardfight would 100% bring in viewers, for fucks sake the two biggest events of last year were the Dick v ppp saga and the ralph-babymama drama. this arc could be the inevitable conclusion by combining both stories.

Tom Myers

SUPER GUNTIYAN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dick is 100% pulling a Metokur and just slowly backing out of this whole thing. Legitimately surprised considering how connected they were this time last year. You can tell Dick doesn't want anymore JLH humiliation by doing this too. because a Dick v Ralph tardfight would 100% bring in viewers, for fucks sake the two biggest events of last year were the Dick v ppp saga and the ralph-babymama drama. this arc could be the inevitable conclusion by combining both stories.
Gator, retire Dick from the hall of fame!

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet money he made the plans before the payment was received and left as soon as it was burning a hole in his account.

Edit: @Magic Sun Daddy do we know that he didn't hang out with Dick? We know Dick was there and hung out with Mersh, but AFAIK we don't know that he snubbed Ralph. Perhaps Dick just convinced him, after finding out he had no venue, and no plans other than gay streaming from the streets of Vegas or his cheap hotel room, to just have fun and party with him rather than having to do any work.
I'm inclined to believe that they weren't together, because Ethan has demonstrated time and time again that he's unable to keep his mouth shut unless he's being forced to by court order, and even then there's no real guarantee he'll abide by it.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
I'm inclined to believe that they weren't together, because Ethan has demonstrated time and time again that he's unable to keep his mouth shut unless he's being forced to by court order, and even then there's no real guarantee he'll abide by it.
ethan might not be able to keep his mouth shut but he will keep his true opinions secret until the person sets him off, like how he lashed out at dame pesos or nick rekieta. I'm sure dick 100% either avoided him or told him to not discuss them being together for some untold reason. Either one probably made Ralph furious but he isnt going to burn the bridge yet, he'll wait. Dick just has to say the wrong thing at the wrong time and boom.

holachau

kiwifarms.net
Dick went to the "who are these podcast" live show in chicago and was a host for most of the show, before going to Vegas. Then he went to vegas for a couple of days, he did a drive-stream on his yt channel and nothing more once in the city, in his show he talked about going to a dinner/show with ralph, about knigths and jousting, around the time raplh got served, and Dick rarely does irl streaming,he gains nothing rubbing elbows with ralph friends and the ip2 crew, in theory they were going to do a bonus episode but I bet raplh was seething too much to make it happen.

Research Purposes Mostly

kiwifarms.net
Site is being janky. It's been random like that for some people lately.

Back on topic: Dax's latest podcast doesn't even mention Ralph but he did talk about being in Vegas briefly. Sure, they could have met up because both of them talked about the jousting stuff where the performers wore masks, albeit with no reference to one another. Beats me. Or maybe they didn't meet up considering Ralph lacks impulse control and you know he would have been bleating all over twitter about being with Daddy Dax.
Also Re: Mirna

I agree that all of that is rather indicative of the claim; Dick is noticeably absent despite the promotional hype mentioning him a ton. I think it's reasonable to say it looks like Dick would rather not be associated with Ralph's trip. For sure this indicates something is up.

I guess I'm wondering if there was any previous suspicions of Dick's larger intent to distance himself? Seems kinda weird Dick would agree to go and be cool with being on all the promo material, but sorta flake out upon arrival. Makes me wonder if something happened during the Vegas trip that caused a change, or if this was a change already in the making.

In short: Yeah all super weird, but is this new or has this been in the works?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who’s to say Dick okayed any of that cringey promo shit or even agreed to anything? Ralph is totally the type of guy to not take a hint, or realize Dick was avoiding a hard “no” or even try to apply pressure by announcing “kill stream hall of famer” promo shit on Twitter thinking it will guilt Dick into appearing on his show.

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
Who’s to say Dick okayed any of that cringey promo shit or even agreed to anything? Ralph is totally the type of guy to not take a hint, or realize Dick was avoiding a hard “no” or even try to apply pressure by announcing “kill stream hall of famer” promo shit on Twitter thinking it will guilt Dick into appearing on his show.
Considering he was using Jess Southern pictures on his Patreon without her or the photographer's permission, I would not put it past him to not ask Dax to use his image on shit either.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Are replies broken or am I dumb?
EDIT: Can't reply to the post above mine for some reason?

"but he obviously has decided being associated with Ralph isn’t doing his fading e-celeb career any favors so he’s not going to subject himself to palling around with him in Vegas or being on his sad live stream show"

Any evidence of this outside Vegas? What else gives you the impression that Dick thinks it best to distance himself from Ralph?
I think it's a new feature where you can't quite posts that are too long that Null added out of pure spite.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
in his show he talked about going to a dinner/show with ralph, about knigths and jousting, around the time raplh got served

See, that's what I was suspecting, I don't listen to his show anymore to have known. So he went to Medieval Times, and I'd bet talked Ralph into just having a good time rather than doing a Killstream. By that I mean that I think Dick refused to to IRLStreaming. Dick probably assumed that Ralph was doing what Karl did and what Dick does(and what we all seemed to think was happening). Plan an event, get a venue, sell tickets, and have your fans come out to a live show. Instead, Ralph just wanted to burn through a windfall ASAP like the white trash he is, and justify it by walking around on stream and calling it business. And Dick wasn't about to do that.

Ralph isn't sharing posts about being with Dick cause his feelings are hurt his Internet Dad wouldn't do his gay "film yourself loitering on the street as people online and irl troll you" livestream, and he just cancelled everything in a rage. Dick's too big for him to have a public tard out at, but I'm sure his pedo-mare had to listen at his petulant meltdown over Dad humiliating him and ruining his event.

Last edited:

GaryGrey

G.avi
kiwifarms.net
Curious what the bare cost of room + food + airfare would be for 21 days in Vegas. Assumptions: they only ate two meals a day and all drinking was complementary while gambling and booked 90 days out. Low balling everything this is the minimum a trip like that would cost.
  • Airfare $175 per person round trip
  • Hotel $75 per night
  • Food $12 per person per day
  • Gambling tip $5 per day
  • Total minimum cost to Vegas $2,484
Cab fare, entertainment, gambling, gifts, breakfast, bar tabs, ext. are not taken into account. Now this assumes Ralph is frugal which is impossible. In reality I'd feel safe saying the trip cost $5k minimum.
1631154996294.png

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
@Polyboros2

That's one thing about Ralph that never ceases to amaze me. The idea of having a life outside of the internet seems utterly alien to him, so much so that he can't even bring himself to enjoy his leisure time without advertising it to strangers online. That attention seeking attitude isn't exclusive to him but he always gives off the impression that he isn't going out with intention of enjoying himself, but is going out so he has something to brag about.

Chiri

Steeeeeeee-rike!
kiwifarms.net
God, I hadn't even considered that he was burning through everything he made off of his Chris Chan footage with this trip. Even though it's Ralph I still find it pretty disheartening to see someone waste a windfall like that on something so stupid. There might be a more suitable event that I'm forgetting but I think this is what I'd use to demonstrate how determined he is to piss away any good fortune that comes his way.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing will ever dissuade me into believing horse is anything but a man.

Highly likely. ralph does to dick what donga did to jim
Edit: apologies for DP