Trashfire #Killstream / Dick Show Crossover: Las Vegas, September 2nd - September 5th

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

AriesShawty

the Anglo-Menace
kiwifarms.net
Gotcha Joshua Connor Moon!

(Edited due to the technical difficulties)

Attachments

• 6BE65F94-FF42-4682-9D6D-4910F63D5EE3.jpeg
    6BE65F94-FF42-4682-9D6D-4910F63D5EE3.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@AltisticRight said that this would be a bit too much for him, but Marines have no fucking chill. And besides, it's the most appropriate shoop to use, considering the past few weeks for Ralph. However,. I'll spoiler it so no one has to see it if they don't want to (they will, though).

retortaborted.jpg

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
@AltisticRight said that this would be a bit too much for him, but Marines have no fucking chill. And besides, it's the most appropriate shoop to use, considering the past few weeks for Ralph. However,. I'll spoiler it so no one has to see it if they don't want to (they will, though).

I don't know how to rate this post. I sincerely don't.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net

Oh Christ, spectre.