Status
Not open for further replies.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
9,600 live viewers On Rekeita's stream.

Wheelchair

The future is now
kiwifarms.net
Bold prediction: Nicky Rackets hits 50,000 in the next week, begins regularly pulling Killstream numbers and having great guests/streams in general, and his channel is taken off YouTube in the next three months.
Nick is smart enough to avoid screaching one four eight gang-gang and glass of juice, doubt he will have any of the edgy federal employees on either. Maybe optimistic

Jeanne d'Arc

Running Up a Massive Tab
kiwifarms.net
Nick is smart enough to avoid screaching one four eight gang-gang and glass of juice, doubt he will have any of the edgy federal employees on either. Maybe optimistic
Was the Dick Show ever on YouTube in full? Did he or Mumkey have screeching 1488 retards in their chats pre-ban? Genuinely curious, cannot recall.

If this #KickVic shit goes far enough, I could see them taking him down for pure wrongthink, is all.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was the Dick Show ever on YouTube in full? Did he or Mumkey have screeching 1488 exceptional individuals in their chats pre-ban? Genuinely curious, cannot recall.

If this #KickVic shit goes far enough, I could see them taking him down for pure wrongthink, is all.

I never watched Dick but Mumkey's issue was that his channel was loaded with videos satirizing Elliot Rodger and incels, content which youtube decided to purge without so much as a warning.

T-Ter

Brian that is called Brian
kiwifarms.net
Also I saw palmer is trying to figure out where his audience loyalty lies, it seems. I thought that was mildly interesting.

Attachments

• SquareFit_20190304_22325769.jpg
    SquareFit_20190304_22325769.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 144

Gustav Schuchardt

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure memeologys upload of the killstream got removed. Was in the middle of watching it and poof. Or am I exceptional?

You can still get the audio off Zencast

https://media.zencast.fm/killstream/b3ccd12a-16f6-49aa-938c-b5b7d36c1bf1.mp3?source=feed

Ralph is saying someone on 8chan (Vordrak?) doxed the Stream.me owners/owner's families and told them they knew where their kids go to school and at that point Stream.me killed the site and deleted all the apps of Google Play and the Apple App Store so the site is probably Costa Del Blowfly.

Last edited:

Motumbe N'dugu

Vice Admiral, Nigerian Space Force
kiwifarms.net
did I miss anything
Very tame stream, Ralph fanned Dick and Nick's balls for a bit. Clarified what he knows about whats going on with stream me, low key gloating to the haters. Gator showed up and said he's still on board, Zidan is in china on business, which is why he's been gone. Underwhelming, but it seems like he's pulled his balls out of the trashfire for the moment. Andy will fix that soon enough though. If Ralph can wrangle the tard he'll still need a source of spicy drama to keep his numbers up.

Foxxo

OH LAWD HE COMING
kiwifarms.net
Please do not fuck the duck
I have no intention to. I was just hungry.
You can still get the audio off Zencast

https://media.zencast.fm/killstream/b3ccd12a-16f6-49aa-938c-b5b7d36c1bf1.mp3?source=feed

Ralph is saying someone on 8chan (Vordrak?) doxed the Stream.me owners/owner's families and told them they knew where their kids go to school and at that point Stream.me killed the site and deleted all the apps of Google Play and the Apple App Store so the site is probably Costa Del Blowfly.
Ah, the gayest of ops. Oh well. Who was that guy who got a-logged into the dirt by some of Ralph's viewers, again? I remember the instance, but I can't put a name to it. It was fairly recent.
Bold prediction: Nicky Rackets hits 50,000 in the next week, begins regularly pulling Killstream numbers and having great guests/streams in general, and his channel is taken off YouTube in the next three months.

Status
Not open for further replies.