#Killstream March 4th, 2019 (&/or Stream.me's death) -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I believe he was trying to say "Per chance, dear Gazelles, do you happen to know of any alternative streaming platforms that I have yet to hear of? I'm ever so curious if you have, much obliged."
Apparently Zoom said the company he works for will be the tech from stream.me at an auction or something and he'll start a new new streaming platform.

It's Corey so don't put too much stock into it, but I guess if you're desperate it's something to look forward to.

heathercho

Original Election - DO NOT STEAL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Zoom said the company he works for will be the tech from stream.me at an auction or something and he'll start a new new streaming platform.

It's Corey so don't put too much stock into it, but I guess if you're desperate it's something to look forward to.

When did ZumZum get a new job?

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
You can only stretch your skin out so much before it loses the ability to stretch back. Ralph was a REAL big boy in older photos. The only thing people can do to help mitigate skin sag is lose weight very slowly, but even then, if you are 600 pounds and go down to 180, you will still have lose skin. Ralph lost 100 pounds in 8 months, there was no way to avoid it.

Pretty much. The only way you get skin that sagging is if you rapidly lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Your body can't react in a timely manner, so the skin never really settles. The only way to have it done is surgically at this point, and many fat-reduction surgeries (like liposuction) usually have a follow-up to handle much of the loose skin as best they can.

By the way, the reason you normally see weight loss this dramatic in such a short amount of time is usually from a gastric bypass. I think Ralphy had one. Given his gluttony it makes the most sense. Do you honestly think this faggot is exercising?

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. The only way you get skin that sagging is if you rapidly lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Your body can't react in a timely manner, so the skin never really settles. The only way to have it done is surgically at this point, and many fat-reduction surgeries (like liposuction) usually have a follow-up to handle much of the loose skin as best they can.

By the way, the reason you normally see weight loss this dramatic in such a short amount of time is usually from a gastric bypass. I think Ralphy had one. Given his gluttony it makes the most sense. Do you honestly think this faggot is exercising?

Ralph did a year in jail and went on the "the food is shit and there's noting to do but work out" diet plan. The lack of whiskey probably helped too.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
I've known a couple people who've lost weight without surgery that look like that. You don't have to loose it all that fast to have a lot of excess skin.

I'd like to see them, then, because I have never seen someone with that much flesh hanging off their body who didn't get some type of "corrective" surgery, but then was too lazy to go back to have that grotesque thing handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.