Trashfire Killstream.tv - Locked for being redundant after prefix update

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy O' Furniture

Trick is you don't get a Memory Card. No treats.
kiwifarms.net
He's going to break the lease, that was fast wow. Same with when he roomed with Warski for a week proceeding to bitch that he was stuck paying all the fee's for breach of contract. He isn't going to fix anything up, plugging in the toaster and calling it a hard days work. Evan's finna get fucked in the end with this new aspect to gunty's life.
Hows it feel ripping off your exceptional brother ralph?
I can't imagine his neighbors would be okay with some guy without permits, certifications or experience building or adding onto structures. I can't even see Ralph building a planter box properly. Definitely wouldn't pass an inspection anyway.

Jazz never died!

Truly epic lulz
kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to accept the fact that English isn't your first language, but for the sake of everyone reading the thread please take a posting break. Two pages of your exceptional spelling and grammar is enough of a derail for now.
Shit no.gif

Instapot

Talcman
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes i would love to pay 7.99 a month for a failed has been podcast that i could find free episodes on the internet. This almost sounds as good as that Steven Crowder shit that failed for being overpriced for a so so comedian that moved ship to Glen Becks failed site. I can see great things. Love also how the Gunt compared the WWE Network to his site. Which was a moderate sucuess despite wrestling being dead due to a lot of reasons. What hapened it failed due to low buyer amounts and is bundled with Peacock for $5 dollars instead of $10. Unless Metokur makes a appearance revealing his face and his death bed i won't care.

RedletterMedia sucks though they are overrated hacks with thier Hollywood buddies. They talk a lot of shit about film but when they make movies its bad people defend it as bad on purpose when its not that its bad due to incompetence.
At least with crowder you got a mug.

Why would anyone go back and watch an old killstream other than a pillstream?

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
At least with crowder you got a mug.

Why would anyone go back and watch an old killstream other than a pillstream?
I would agree because this is covering old and uninteresting news but it does serve its purpose to clips or compiling shit for other content like what MC Jarbo or @#KillAllPedos does but I imagine that none of these people would pay for this shit regardless. Who could blame them?

Instapot

Talcman
kiwifarms.net
I would agree because this is covering old and uninteresting news but it does serve its purpose to clips or compiling shit for other content like what MC Jarbo or @#KillAllPedos does but I imagine that none of these people would pay for this shit regardless. Who could blame them?
Mcjarbo and KAP probably have all the voice samples they need I would imagine, and the gunt hasn't really done anything interesting since the Riley fight which wasn't even on the show. I could understand if Ethan was pulling 1500 average every night to make a network or whatever, but that ship sailed years ago.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Says he'll probably fix up that piece of shit house he had to petition the court to get half ownership of (with his brother) from his dad's estate because his dad didn't leave him anything. Tries to act like he'd be doing work himself and could make videos covering it.
Based Ronnay aylawggin from the grave.
The crackshack will most likely go to seed but wouldn't it be amazing if Ralph got hopped up on some based fashy uppers, he and Gator Dunning-Krugered themselves into thinking they're general contractors (YEAH BITCH AH CAN HAMMER FUHCKIN NAILS LETS FUHCKIN GO), and they constructed a Groverhaus-tier abomination?
Mentions hats and then starts talking about how his aunt has an amazing sewing setup and maybe he'll try and get her to make Killstream aprons. I wonder if she's seen the sex tape?
He's not letting those fucking aprons go, is he? I imagine the extended Ralph family as a white version of the Klumps, where Ethan's aunt looks exactly like him but in comical drag.

Last edited:

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I've said this before, but we could really use any Killstream/Ralph transcripts MC Jarbo or Kill All Pedos have so we can more easily reference things that come back to bite Ralph in the gunt.

Anyone know the best way to reach these people to ask?

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I've said this before, but we could really use any Killstream/Ralph transcripts MC Jarbo or Kill All Pedos have so we can more easily reference things that come back to bite Ralph in the gunt.

If you want to reach KAP he's here, but I imagine he's hesitant to do much shit because he's lowkey that way. MC Jarbo you could contact on Twitter but he'd probably just laugh in your face. I'm fine with just tossing suggestions in the fray and letting them figure out whatever they want to do. They have different methods of using Ralph soundbites and I couldn't tell you if they're all transcribed so it all seems very :optimistic:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
He streams on Odysee and Trovo (I think) but he's uploading the shows behind his paywall instead of Odysee.
Cuckold tom draining his company dry to feed a pig that refuses to give it anything back.
Same thing he said when Ronnie died.
Also what do these people define as sober? Taking benzos every few hours to stave off the effects of alcohol withdrawal is not being sober, smoking copious amount of weed to escape anxiety about your awful business decisions is not being sober.

Ralph you haven't been sober since you were in jail. Using the same ridiculous spiel as Warski about "clean living" doesn't fool anyone.
Just accept what a degenerate piece of shit you are and stop trying to hide it, the idiots who still throw money at you will always find a way to justify all the awful shit you do, so why go through all this trouble trying to hide it?
Oh he tries to hide it because the amount of people who have stuck with ralph is so incredibly tiny and the amount giving money so much fewer that he just isn't making a living wage on his shifty show, I think the only time he's broken double digits in dollar amount was Tom bending over and offering pig I think at the time a thousand dollars or so of odysee shitcoin

If ralph wants his show to actually pay besides illegal shady af and hopefully now no longer running deals with worm traitors he desperately needs other people, or it's taking his rightful place back in the sty

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net

I don’t have a very large Killstream collection, only like 20 streams from Pillstream era. Wish I could be of more help.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I don’t have a very large Killstream collection, only like 20 streams from Pillstream era. Wish I could be of more help.
Oh thanks for dropping by. Does the software you use allow you to export written transcripts of the Killstreams you've downloaded?

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Oh thanks for dropping by. Does the software you use allow you to export written transcripts of the Killstreams you've downloaded?
I don't want to speak on KAP's behalf but if memory serves, he sorts clips manually unlike MC Jarbo who has some kind of proprietary software he made that he won't release. Beats me even if those transcripts would be useful because we've seen most of the highlights already. I don't want to step on anyone's toes here but at the same time with the amount of shit we have, what more was missed? Maybe some, maybe a lot, no idea. If I had to guess you'd probably get Gator clips more from that than things Ralph's said.

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
I get the transcripts from YT, from the auto-generated subtitles. That’s still the best free way to transcribe audio. There are programs that will download transcripts for entire YT playlists and channels with one click. If you want bulk transcripts of audio, that’s the way to go.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I get the transcripts from YT, from the auto-generated subtitles. That’s still the best free way to transcribe audio. There are programs that will download transcripts for entire YT playlists and channels with one click. If you want bulk transcripts of audio, that’s the way to go.
Not for nothing, KAP, the KillstreamUnkut video was still one of the funniest, arguably better than the Ballad of Ethan Ralph but I'm going on personal opinion here.

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
youtube-dl will grab the subtitles as well. Just an extra flag.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.