Kimchi Cuddles / Tikva Wolf / Bethany Kurrus - "Shishkaboots!" Bethany Kurrus's Poorly Drawn Poly Tumblr Hipster Comic Approved by Sophie LaBelle

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some long ass word text boxes about consent. I personally would think it would kill the mood having to ask to do everything, may I kiss you, may I grab you boobs, may I put my dick in you, may I thrust.

Couldn't get it to archive for some reason.
https://greatist.com/live/what-consent-looks-like-comic

And a bonus comic, that seems to prove that SJWs make up labels as they go along.

View attachment 373966
I find it funny that the group who says "don't label me" is also the one most obsessed with labels.

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net
Some long ass word text boxes about consent. I personally would think it would kill the mood having to ask to do everything, may I kiss you, may I grab you boobs, may I put my dick in you, may I thrust.

Beautiful breasts.png

Good Christ. Way to make a normal thing like checking in with a sexual partner now and again seem as unappealing as possible, shitwit.

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 374344
Good Christ. Way to make a normal thing like checking in with a sexual partner now and again seem as unappealing as possible, shitwit.
Most relationship advice says things like be spontaneous with affection to spice up things. For a lot of normal people, nothing ignites the flames more than a kiss turning in to a good pounding with out any scheduling. It make them feel wanted and for the person instigating it "Hey, I still turn on my partner."

Having to ask every step of the way just seems to me that they don't really know their partner at all, because they don't know what they do and don't like or how to read them. Maybe that wouldn't be a problem if poly people actually spent time with their sexual partners and get to know them and not only think about MEMEME! But you know Poly is so evolved and more mature then monogamous relationships.

Last edited:

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net

And a bonus comic, that seems to prove that SJWs make up labels as they go along.

View attachment 373966
Well the poor confused ciscum in the comic is right. None of that makes sense. I'd think that identifying as bisexual while being nonbinary would negate the logic you have created around your "fuck the gender binary" ideology. Pansexual actually makes more sense because it's not a binary term. But even that's not good enough because we need 10,000 made up labels per nonbinary snowflake.

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who demand that you ask permission for each step, IME, are the ones who actually like sex the least. They're so closed to new experiences and techniques, their excitement is so unstable as to be destroyed with one false move, and their tastes are so extremely specific, that one wonders why they bother.

This is why I think adultery fetishists (sorry, not gonna call 'em "poly" anymore) aren't at all about love, just fundamentally sexually dysfunctional people unwilling to admit that they have a problem.

Chaton_Mort

kiwifarms.net
This is why I think adultery fetishists (sorry, not gonna call 'em "poly" anymore) aren't at all about love, just fundamentally sexually dysfunctional people unwilling to admit that they have a problem.
Eh, I don't see it that way. Poly people do have a problem, but that problem, as evidenced by this webcomic (not to mention countless other testimonials), is that they're booooooooring.

Think about the time it takes to have a healthy relationship: doing things with that partner, talking out conflict, making plans for the future, etc. Now multiply that by x number of partners. Now multiply that by (x-1), representing the amount of time it takes to talk with the other partners about your other relationships and how your relationship with that other partner is affected. Want time for yourself? Hobbies? Too bad. The Google Calendar thing is very real.

ETA: This isn't to say I don't find the author's emotional gaslighting/ rewriting her narrative in the most personally favourable light possible fucking heinous; I just think these traits are personal traits, and traits she had well before she identified as poly.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net