Skitzocow Kindness / Alyssa Jo Frauens / @KindKinkster / AJ Frauens / Stella Lawrence / Zion Stellar / Paul Mendoza / Bonnie Nelson / @BonnieMakes - LF BPD munchie furry dogsitter to pee in bathtub and eat all my food, inquire inside, hourly rates

Boner is nuking his Twitter insanity on Christmas 2021! When will he return to grace us once again?

• Total voters

0 1

01001111 01101000 01001111 01101110 01100101
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Alyssa Frauens, who now goes by "Zion" and "Kindkinkster" online but is better known to tranch connoisseurs as "Kindness," is (or rather, was) the most unhinged and deranged member of the entire cult, which speaks volumes given how the tranch is host to members with rape and scat fetishes or who point guns at random individuals. Giving the O.G. trancher Kevin Gibes a run for his money, Kindness can tweet around 200 times within the span of 24 hours during her episodes and, given how she appears to be receiving no treatment for said episodes, this is a daily occurrence. Her sheer insanity was so great that not even the tranch could stand her presence.

And no, there's isn't any context for why she's sitting in a bathtub and crying in that video.

Special thanks to @Yellow Yam Scam, @Nothing To See Here, @Lubby Smith, and @Ronnie Rocket for their help in compiling the information on Kindness.

THE GIFT OF KINDNESS

To better frame how bonkers Kindness is, it helps to examine the cavalcade of disorders she claims to have. To preface this, it is most readily apparent she has some form of bipolar disorder as she regularly shifts moods instantly with zero social filter. While she indeed states she has this, her other self-diagnoses often made during her episodes are more dubious. As a non-exhaustive list provided by @Nothing To See Here (and note that some links are NSFW), Kindness claims to have hyper-mobility, EDS, a broken spine, paralysis, fibro, gastroparesis, IBS, chronic bronchitis, seizures, asthma, fainting, nosebleeds, nausea, partial deafness, dental issues, chronic fatigue, incontinence, rectal bleeding, benign tumors, a history with cancer, burns, no feeling in her hands and feet, brittle bones, repeatedly broken ribs, a compromised immune system, skin conditions which required surgery, ganglion cysts, “general” mobility issues, something that makes burping physically impossible, a surgically corrected lisp along with a stutter, migraines, and "extreme pain." She also claims to have been bed-bound and that she needs a wheelchair. These are only her supposed physical ailments, however, as her purported mental disorders include an eating disorder, self-diagnosed OCD and ADHD (which she claims she is medicated for despite not being professionally diagnosed), PTSD, anxiety, suicidal tendencies, self-diagnosed autism, faceblindness, nonverbal episodes, BPD, DID, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. To wrap this package all up in a nice bow, she uses marijuana and psychedelics, which is a less-than-ideal decision if these disorders she claims to have are genuine.

An equally dubious but less medical claim made by Kindness is her assertion she has been raped upwards of a few dozen unique instances. In one particular diatribe, she shared how this experience had deeply affected her sexuality. Although it is possible to develop nymphomania due to sexual abuse, it is more reasonable to assume Kindness's mental state makes her act in a hypersexual manner, as she frequently posts nude photos of herself and shares how she often sleeps with individuals for personal gain or due to her impulsiveness. In regards to her alleged rape in this instance, while Kiwifarms users aren't precisely known for their crime analysis abilities, some of her statements raise doubts. Take just one example, where she claims to have suffered a "rape exorcism" by her parents' hands (complete with whips and crucifixes) which made her run away to work at a crackhouse as a cook, falling in love with one of the owners who was a Mexican rebel soldier (of which was in Canada for some reason) that was blind and a skilled swordsman.

1.png

As demonstrated, even though it goes without saying, Kindness is completely off her rocker. A theme in all of her stories, not only are they self-contradictory or nonsensical, it also contradicts already-established information. In that particular snippet, she claims this all took place while she was 17. However, social media posts from her mother during that time proves she was attending a college and working within the Red Rocks area. The fact Kindness delivered all this contradictory exposition about her upbringing over the course of just an hour before going on to make hundreds more unrelated posts on Twitter highly suggests she was just having another manic phase.

1632616861214.png

And, since you can't have a lunatic without their own unique form of lunacy, Kindness has perhaps the strangest hobby next to her impromptu storytelling adventures: collecting random rats she finds. As noted on her GoFundMe, she intends to perform "pro-bono veterinary care" on the animals and form a rat "sanctuary." Still in her manic phase, she made this proposal after accusing her roommate of raping her (before "clarifying" she isn't accusing him of rape after explicitly accusing him of rape) because, while the interaction was consensual, he had supposedly cheated on her at some undisclosed point in time. Tying into the rats, she also claimed he had crushed a rat to death for no observable reason, which she would also contradict not too long after (alternating between him accidentally pinching its tail harmlessly or him hurting it to the point it needed to be put down). She would later go on to perform a seance to speak to dead animals in a video the same day.

1632617264752.png 1632617899701.png 1632617602982.png

Her insanity also affects those around her, as Kindness has been caught abusing food banks by taking excessive amounts of food which would clearly last a month, if not more, then coming back before so much as a week had passed, on top of her eating considerably extravagant meals to begin with. Similarly, her most frequently worked source of income is dogsitting or housesitting. However, unbeknownst to the owners, Kindness regularly abuses the fact she is alone in their house, as she usually records herself stripping nude in their home, eating their food, or taking any drugs she finds without informing them. She'll also perform other depraved actions and proudly post it online, such as urinating in the bathtub of one house, all while complaining about a yeast infection.

1638058672578.png 1638058583502.png

It's also questionable as to whether or not Kindness should be trusted around dogs to begin with, as she has posted images of herself nude while visibly forcing her own dog's face into her groin.

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

To top it all off, as if these ordeals don't already sound like a comedy (and are rife with fictitious material to begin with), Kindness tends to end her manic phases on a high note by regularly reflecting on the day's insanity through recording herself in the bathtub either singing, rambling, or having some kind of emotional meltdown. All that's missing is a text crawl and the whole thing would work as an end credits sequence for the day's episode.

THE TRANCH CROSSOVER

1632617950352.png

Although an entertaining mess, what truly brought Kindness into the spotlight was her brief appearance at the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch, a trans commune known for their antagonistic relationship with the locals, sexual deviance, animal neglect, absurd incompetence, and endless production of fluff pieces. After Kindness wound up hitting it off with Paul, one of the owners of the tranch, the two quickly grew close to each other. However, their relationship seems to be driven by ulterior motives on each side. On Paul's side, pure lust given how his only other options on the tranch are eunuchs or owners of non-operational neovaginas (and has since removed any mention of his MtF husband Sky from his profile in favor of Kindness), and on Kindness's, a new place to live after the debacle with her ex-roommate who un-raped her and brought a rat back to life with his bare hands or whatever nonsense she was saying.

1632618861496.png

And so, within no more than a week after meeting each other, the two proclaimed their undying, eternal love for one another. The cue card says "aww," people.

1632619055654.png

Granted, while the pair painted this picture as a confusing mishmash of gender and sexualities where two demiblob supergay-unstraight queersexuals are having a platonically sexual-romance pairing, it's ultimately just a crazy, heterosexual man having a fling with a crazier, heterosexual woman.

1632618709622.png

As their relationship deepened, Paul begun flying dangerously close to the sun and decided to give Kindness his gun named after an anime character for a bit, a present second only to the nuclear launch codes in terms of highly unfitting gifts to give an individual of Kindness's persuasion. Then again, Paul used the same gun to point at random cars for no reason, so perhaps gun safety isn't a topic he's familiar with.

1632618528001.png

The rose-tinted glasses for Paul quickly came off only moments later, as Kindness allowed her insanity to take over and started rambling about miscarriages, yet another topic she never touched upon until her clear manic phase begun. Naturally, Paul ignores this while asserting he's more qualified than trained professionals.

1632618413468.png 1634347971007.png

Unable to control her lunacy for more than a few seconds, Kindness was finally thrown out of the tranch for her obnoxious nature before a week had even passed, apparently with little defense from Paul, the individual who claimed to love her not a few days earlier. This threw Kindness into yet another depressive phase as she went on to suicide bait and vaguepost on Twitter. Thus, with her visit coming to an end, her only notable contributions to the tranch and interactions with Paul was a one night stand before cleaning up his room.

Untitled-1.png

So ends the tranch saga for Kindness, and given the sheer lack of any word on Paul's behalf, it seems as though Kindness's relationship with him won't be rekindled anytime soon save for another booty call where she will instantly forgive him and "fall in love" all over again. But, now in the public's eye with her insanity on full display, Kindness has instead earned a place in the hearts of Kiwifarms users young and old. While the tranch may have thrown Kindness out as soon as possible, she can rest easy knowing that on Kiwifarms, she's here to stay.

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Last edited by a moderator:

0 1

Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NOTES

11/27: After a hiatus and while complaining about a yeast infection, Kindness urinates in the bathtub of a house she's dogsitting for before stripping naked.

10/19: Kindness responds to her thread some more. In response to burning her finger by accident, she posts her vagina.

10/11: Kindness decides to respond to the thread directly. Paul, emboldened by Kindness, does the same.

10/10: Kindness complains about her thread some more, and tries to convince its readers to give her money.

10/06: After yelling at a waitress for asking her not to enter the same bathroom as Paul, Kindness reveals she thinks she's a bird.

10/03: Kindness is feeding her rats weed.

09/27: Kindness already knows about her thread no more than a day of it being posted, and calls its users fascists.

09/26: Somebody on the tranch told Paul they think she's lying about having 100 alter egos, and Kindness goes into full meltdown mode.
Additional reading: Further information on the roommate interaction, more on Kindness's alter-egos.

Last edited:

Taylor Swift's Ghostwrite

2016 Oppression Olympics Bronze Medalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think this bitch is on all the drugs. Especially the illegal ones she's buying in an alley. Or at least, she used enough that it fried her brain into whatever it is this is.

@Gone Ham Yeah, I know that was discussed in the Tranch thread. Main reason I'm not positive on that is that women who take T also end up with terrible acne all over. I think she took some psychedelics and fried her brain to be honest, she looked kind of normal 2 years ago.

Last edited:

S.C.U.D.

Full-Blown AIDS
kiwifarms.net
I went to pull up some tweets to mention that her full name (according to her) is Kindness Alchemy Stellar (not just "Kindness") and she JUST tweeted this, it's like she knew I was going to look for it.
2.png

Link | Archive
1.png

Link | Archive

ETA: Also, re: the rape accusation. Her story is (someone can dig this up from the Tranch thread as I don't have time tonight) that, as she is a plural system, one of her alters initiated sex with her roommate (specifically she gave him head), which was consensual with the alter but not with her, and therefore it was rape. Her roommate wasn't buying the "it wasn't ME who sucked your dick, it was one of my other personalities!" and thus the rape accusations started flying. I missed that in the OP, whoops.

Last edited:

Enyo

kiwifarms.net
The hardest thing for me to believe about this bitch is two wealthy people employed her to watch their children, and were totally oblivious to her social media presence. She tweets so often, her phone isn't out of her hands for more than five minutes at a time. I feel like her parents keep her afloat, no way any sane person would entrust her with the welfare of their children.

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
You can't just breeze through her departure from the farms though.

You need to include the sudden seizures that left her poor disabled body stuck there for days and days, leaving her pets at home alone with no food and water.

Can't forget the 10+ seizures she had during her drive home as she tweeted every 5 min while driving, while also being harassed by several cops and reaping a soul

s0mbra

I'll take the SWERF and TERF. hold the RF tho
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
: chef's kiss:
Beautiful OP
I'm readying my 🍿 for the inevitable chimp out when she finds she has a thread.

Calling it now. Kevin is going to try one more time to get a crumb of actual pussy by trying to "bond" with her over having a thread

0 1

Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The hardest thing for me to believe about this bitch is two wealthy people employed her to watch their children, and were totally oblivious to her social media presence. She tweets so often, her phone isn't out of her hands for more than five minutes at a time. I feel like her parents keep her afloat, no way any sane person would entrust her with the welfare of their children.
I couldn't find more than bits and pieces of the whole story, but I would love if somebody who has the links handy would post the whole ordeal. It's definitely worth sharing.

Uncle Sid

only thing better than a good meal is a free meal
kiwifarms.net
Take just one example, where she claims to have suffered a "rape exorcism" by her parents' hands (complete with whips and crucifixes) which made her run away to work at a crackhouse as a cook, falling in love with one of the owners who was a Mexican rebel soldier (who was in Canada for some reason) that was blind and a skilled swordsman.

AMHOLIO

the amhole of the mind
kiwifarms.net
Marry me, 01. :heart-full:

I'll be taking my sperging here now:
Wonder which of the 100 bad decisions she's made lately is causing her repercussions
Yeah at this point it could be nothing and she's just whinging for attention. "Woe is me, I cut myself shaving," but leaves it unspecified for more asspats.

And obligatory:

download.jpeg-1.jpg

Re: The Woods

It's definitely the moment where you'd see how performative her shit is.

Are we talking about a two-week solo meditation retreat on a private parcel in Sonoma, hiking the Appalachian Trail, or like... full on Julianne Koepcke shit?

I think she'd drop out of the first two but she might pull it together for the third when she realizes she needs to nut up. Fuck, she'd have one of her alters walk her out of there.
I was thinking the latter. Just anything where she couldn't tweet or see people for 2 weeks or so, that would break her more mentally for at least a month. Maybe she'd spin it as some kind of nature bonding experience afterwords to make herself feel better.
Rate me dumb.. what if she did have a miscarriage and it caused some kind of psychological issue? I did not look at the time line of events admittedly, but it could explain some of her ridiculous behaviors.
It could very much have happened. She does reckless sexual behavior as seen on the troon tronch.

Someone did a deep dive on her parent's social media and saw that Alyssa was talked about much less than her sister, who had a lot of positive mentions by them. It seems to imply her family knows she's messed up and tries to make the best of it, celebrating small things she achieved. I think that if she had a miscarriage, it would compound her troubled state along with being naturally embedded with crazy.

Also she claims she's adopted when she wasn't lol.
and she JUST tweeted this, it's like she knew I was going to look for it.
Wow, she really is psychic! :sighduck:
archive <- archive link includes the accompanying topless selfie where she's got a bit of a muffin top and her tits don't make you instinctively look away.

In other photos from the same day you can see that she only has the beginnings of her current testosterone-induced acne explosion, although she's already started picking at them and leaving scabs.
I would not be surprised if she had an earing disorder at all. While unconfirmed for her disorder, Borderlines seem to suffer greatly from eating disorders:
Screenshot_20210926-000252_Samsung Internet.jpg
It would explain her rapid decline physically, and help her make more munchie claims due to how hard it can wreck your body with it.

You can mark me currently under "cluster B-C personality disorder (likely mainly borderline) with munchausens & an eating disorder". I am still waiting to see if she has the true manic and depressive episodes for me to armchair that more.

Note for those wondering: it will an extended period of 2+ weeks where she would be mostly energetic or mostly depressive, not switching LIGHTNING FAST through the day, that's borderline cycling. She's only shown the later and the high and crash of romantic delusions from it. She could also be a bipolar who's depression state is "normal", her normal state "manic", and her manic "hyper fucking manic". Some people are just wired to work that way.
I am well versed in the art of Bipolar, I know too many people with it *sigh* . All the best my fellow spergs.

Lastly, I think Alyssa is oblivious to the site talking about her for now. She will only react directly once this thread goes public, I think. Even if she's been ignoring us, she'd have to come face to face with it once it diaries her (and she can enjoy obsessing over us!). Most of the stuff that's "proof she reads this thread" is coincidental. I'm not sure how much time she spends off twitter, I'm sure most of her phone and computer time is just having twitter open alone.

Also, if you name yourself Kindness, then you ain't kind.

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
I think her newfound plurality sperging shows evidence of the BPD theory. I know she briefly claimed something like it before but now that she spent a week with people who believe in plurality and headmates, suddenly she's rapid cycling through supposed personalities

She really latched onto that narrative and is running with it cause she has no personality herself. I bet she partially believes it too.

Something like "man there's so many thoughts jumping through my mind so quickly. Am I crazy? Oh no, it must be all the people inside me fighting for a chance to talk."