Skitzocow Kindness / Alyssa Jo Frauens / @KindKinkster / AJ Frauens / Stella Lawrence / Zion Stellar / Paul Mendoza / Bonnie Nelson / @BonnieMakes - LF BPD munchie furry dogsitter to pee in bathtub and eat all my food, inquire inside, hourly rates

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

The Silent Perjority

Multi-millions still unfed.
kiwifarms.net
Adderall eh? Boner might finally lose some weight, at least temporarily.
And some teeth.

I just cannot get over how all these freaks constantly post selfies claiming how cute or hot they are.
How the fuck do they get by in real life interactions?

If you can't even be honest with yourself how do you connect meaningfully with others?

BoobWhiskers

I don't give a shit how anomalous these images are
kiwifarms.net
Paul has a pretty strange definition of the word 'cute'.
When you're a troon the bar is basically underground, to be fair, but you're right that he doesn't stack up particularly well regardless.
Maybe if it weren't for the 'there's a fist in my ass at the time of this posting' 1000 yard stare.

Cerabella

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Paul changed his profile banner
Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 23-06-52 Momma Raven (@EntrancingStars) _ Twitter.png

Already quitting his job
Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 23-07-51 Momma Raven on Twitter.png
Tweet | Archive
Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 23-09-33 Momma Raven on Twitter.png
Tweet | Archive

Tweet from january about Sky flirting with Alyssa
Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 23-10-18 Momma Raven on Twitter.png
Tweet | Archive

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tweet from january about Sky flirting with Alyssa
View attachment 3285942
Tweet | Archive
Ooh, things being addressed. How untroonly, to clean up one's mess.

Since Paul is the only one with visible income, it seems like he'd be at risk to pay alimony if Sky decided to divorce him. The stakes are low, but so are the incomes. Seems like the smart thing to do is to be the first one to contact a lawyer or get the paperwork started, and hope that the troon aversion to detail and confrontation will get Sky to sign without making a fuss. The Tranch real estate makes everything potentially so difficult.

I wonder how much of this Paul's mom knows about.

0 1

01001111 01101000 01001111 01101110 01100101
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's streaming right now. You're not missing much.
Correct. Summary:
- V-Tuber avatar that glitches out every two seconds
- Just talking about herself
- Plays Skyrim, which is already a boring game yet even more boring to watch
- Doesn't even play Skyrim, spends most of the stream paused in a menu specifically so she can continue talking about herself
- Fails to leave the tutorial area/beginning storyline quest over six hours of streaming
- Also her voice is annoying

Not worth archiving, not worth watching, barely worth mentioning.

Shig O'nella

When in doubt, assume I'm being sarcastic.
kiwifarms.net

The Final Troondown

Illuminati (((Gold))) Membership
kiwifarms.net
Somehow being a troon is nothing but nonstop drama and being too fucking retarded to handle even the most basic situation, probably from brain damage from HRT.

Kindness is obviously getting to the 'bored with bonbon' stage and has stopped putting out because 'muh cundishons' which don't seem to stop her looking to get stretched out by a bull

can see this relationship imploding dramatically in the near future

Trout P

kiwifarms.net
I skipped around her stream and holy fuck is she bad. The tiger v-tuber shit is distractingly horrible and takes up way too much of the screen. She sneezes and makes other loud noises blowing out her mic. And unmodded Skyrim in TYOOL 2022? No one wants to see a nobody stream a game from 2011 unless she's doing something different like a weird challenge like DougDoug or Joov. If doing a weird challenge isn't her thing she could get some mods and make the game look like it's not over a decade old. As long as you don't go balls to the wall with ENBs and city overhauls most computers can run modded Skyrim. If she was a true trans streamer she'd hit up Lover's Lab and download a femboy or futa race mod.

Chapstick4Lyfe

ask me about Kevin Gibes e-begging - $6245.12+
kiwifarms.net
Kindness is obviously getting to the 'bored with bonbon' stage
I definitely believe this and think she acts like a complete tard around him just to see what he will put up with. I skipped around on her God awful stream and caught a part where she says that she just meows and makes animal noises at Boner and he has to guess what she wants. She also said she talked in retard voice to ask for toast, but kept calling it "toes" and "buttered toes" and Bonnie was like, "uh yeah, okay we can do that."

I'm shocked a cucked man with the anger issues he has puts up with this nonsense.