Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

Broseph Stalin

Murdoch Murdoch's Bongwater
kiwifarms.net
EDIT 1/13/2017: Updated OP with info from @Achaemenes.

So, @Jonzun brought this fellow up in the Metal Elitist thread some moons ago, but it never quite got the attention it deserved save for a few positive ratings. Allow ol' Papa Broseph to introduce KingCobraJFS, the Jäger swilling, guitar shredding, unemployed, weed smokin' n' tokin', metalhead lolcow:

"What is up...YouTube...?"

Disclaimer: No, I do not know which eye you should look into.

Autistic Khal Drogo

Sweet dreams, Kiwi :^)​

KingCobraJFS (Powerword Josh Saunders) is a YouTuber that has aspierations of getting his musical career off the ground and making it big in the music industry. Assumed to be born in Valley City, North Dakota b, he now lives in Casper, Wyoming spends his time shredding on the guitar, vlogging, slamming Jager, smoking from his pipe, and working as simple frycook at his local Wendy's.

Here's an actual fucking documentary on the guy.
Oh, and here's a "teaser" for the above documentary where he brags about sex.

But no, seriously, he isn't like Chris Chan playing Guitar Hero acoustically. This guy can actually play.

So here's a some facts about Josh the Cobra lord:

• Subscribers mean a lot to him due to his channel being pretty small (About 3,660 or so subscribers at the time of writing) and has a few videos celebrating subscriber milestones despite being only a few hundred subscriber difference, whereas most YouTubers tend to make these whenever they hit 500k, 1 mil, etc.
  • He has befriended a local stoner bum named Scotty, who constantly leeches cigarettes, cash, and food off King Cobra and stays at his house despite the pleas and warnings of Cobra's landlord. Despite most of King Cobra's fans, viewers, and trolls alike hating the everloving fuck out of Scotty, Cobra refuses to accept the fact that Scotty is a worthless freeloader, even making a video defending Scotty. (See below)
  • He's an avid Mountain Dew connoisseur. He likes Mountain Dew Voltage in his Voltage review, so he's alright in my book.
  • He tends to have "nice guy" tendencies, but has dated a girl named Ami from February 2015 until around around or before September 2015. She broke up with him after he became jealous of her "guy friends". She is in jail as of September 2015 with a bond set at $1000. Josh expressed a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction over hearing she was arrested.
  • He has a thing for sex dolls. Just let the video below explain it.
  • He works for his local Wendy's. Yes, another lolcow working for Wendy's. From what I have gathered he's still employed, but they cut him down to one shift a week after he failed to show up and made mistakes while at work. His choice of a weed-pentagram tattoo may have led to this as well.
  • Given that Wendy's hasn't fired him yet, he may be on some kind of disability benefits and therefore can't be fired without some kind of shitstorm being stirred up. LOLNOPE he got fired after his boss discovered his YouTube channel and saw KingCobra talking shit about everyone. :story:
  • He has his own Subreddit (See links below)
  • He is a smoker, known to smoke cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, and marijuana alike.
  • He suffers from tricateria which is why he is balding. I also have no idea what the fuck tricateria is or if it actually exists.
  • He may or may not have a crush on a girl named Bailey that he supposedly went to high school with who is, in his words, "pretty much a female version of [him]" (She is a goth who likes snakes, has Aspergers, listens to Cradle of Filth (His favorite band), and smokes a tobacco pipe). Despite many calling him out on his shit and insisting that Bailey is made up, he constantly claims she is real and will make a video with her when/if they hit it off.
  • He voted for Gary Johnson in the 2016 election because, well....take a wild guess.
  • He nearly burned down his home trying to deep fry french fries.
  • He received a $1000 sex doll from a fan only to have it stolen from him less than 24 hours later by a thief that broke into his apartment. Police later found the King's previous sex doll in the back of a meth addict's car, stripped apart for scrap metal. But holy fuck, this never really happened! Josh had a ferocious fuck session and ended up wrecking the delicate fake vagina of the sex doll, and in a fit of rage he destroyed the sex doll. He proceeded to blame the supposedly shitty quality of the sex doll and shitty shipping rather than his rough usage of it.

Links n' Shit

His YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM8fUqXSiVVED84-HllUXbg
His Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kingcobrajfs/
A Facebook page of his, but not his main: https://www.facebook.com/KingCobraJFS/
His Twitter page: https://twitter.com/gothickingcobr4
A site with a ton of his music: http://web.tunecore.com/music/king_cobra
Bitesizecobravids: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC35BNoSqtV52s6g6Xglj4cA
Archive of facebook live streams: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Dwf2O7yLVshUKQn2fhagA

Some Videos n' Shit

Last edited by a moderator:

DerSandstrom

Gendergaseous Peter-pansexual
Birthday
kiwifarms.net

Here's an actual fucking documentary on the guy.
His powerleveling obviously goes to 11.

• He may or may not have a crush on a girl named Bailey that he supposedly went to high school with who is, in his words, "pretty much a female version of [him]" (She is a goth who likes snakes, has Aspergers, listens to Cradle of Filth (His favorite band), and smokes a tobacco pipe). Despite many calling him out on his shit and insisting that Bailey is made up, he constantly claims she is real and will make a video with her when/if they hit it off.
Okay, Peter Coffin. Can't wait for the sex doll / sex worker pics to come out.

Broseph Stalin

kiwifarms.net
I should have put this in the OP, but here's a recent video of him celebrating a "troll account" being taken down by YouTube. According to KingCobra himself, the troll was stealing his videos, so either this guy was a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME or a failed attempt at making a KingCobraJFS archive. The video is pretty much 40+ minutes of him shredding (With a few small breaks here and there) before deciding to stop for a smoke break and making a mating call at around 41:03. He also seems to love Domino's Pizza.

That cover of Crazy Train was kind of good, would have been better if he didn't sing.

Abethedemon

Trve and Honest
kiwifarms.net
This guy is like a personification of all of those edgy posters with skulls on them that circulate around Facebook.
Good find!

• Agree
Reactions: Ol' Slag

Broseph Stalin

kiwifarms.net

The Cobra has uploaded a new video! Some highlights and information from the video in case some of you don't feel like sitting through 45 minutes of the Cobra:

- Someone made another troll account of him on Facebook which he promptly reported. He doesn't exactly seem to chimp out over it since it seems to be a regular occurrence for him.
- He has $184 in his PayPal account.
- He's thinking about getting a car, which would be significantly more costly than a sex doll.
- He smokes cherry peach black Cavendish tobacco.

He then proceeded to jam almost non-stop. He then mentions afterwards that he's been taking down troll accounts "left and right" from Facebook to YouTube, and taunts trolls in a pseudo Russian accent that he "at least has the balls to post videos". Chances are he might be finding us sometime down the line. On a side note, his subscriber count jumped up by about 50 or so subs.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite many calling him out on his shit and insisting that Bailey is made up, he constantly claims she is real
The 'made up girlfriends' is almost a constant in the lolcow world.
We know that he have a thing for sex dolls. Just think about the possible result that a 'sex doll admirer and gf faker' could provide for us, guys.
But I must be wrong, and the 'female version of him' totally exists. I hope she's a lolcow too...

Broseph Stalin

kiwifarms.net
The 'made up girlfriends' is almost a constant in the lolcow world.
We know that he have a thing for sex dolls. Just think about the possible result that a 'sex doll admirer and gf faker' could provide for us, guys.
But I must be wrong, and the 'female version of him' totally exists. I hope she's a lolcow too...
We've already got Peter Coffin when it comes to sex dolls and fake girlfriends, but his is on a much, MUCH more creepier level. I have my doubts about KingCobraJFS, but so far from what I've seen he doesn't seem to be in the whole "I need a girlfriend or else I'm not one of the bros" camp. If he does end up getting with this "female version" of himself, I have a gut feeling she's going to turn out to be a Juggalo or some shit.

Broseph Stalin

kiwifarms.net
Video of him and Homeboy Scotty eating a habanero pepper. Nothing really of note happens other than confirming that Scotty wears a fedora and looks nothing like I imagined.

• Informative
Reactions: Ol' Slag

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino