Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

wagglyplacebo

The loneliest punk
Administrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck! I was expecting it to be that lame ass excuse for "swatting" where it's just a couple of beat cops coming in, looking around with wide eyes at all the weird shit, Josh explaining that he's a YouTuber, wand maker, sexy goth bad boy, etc. and the cops just laughing and leaving. Didn't expect them to bring in a riot shield and a whole strike team!

Edit: This bit from the article, tho. :(

Saunders is single, childless and lives alone.

ShiningBrightly

kiwifarms.net
Wow this Anji person is quite a character. Great content today. They give the pig mountain dew, and then Anji drinks from the same can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clovis

RubDemTendies

/end
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if excessive alcohol consumption can cause hair loss?
According to dr google it cetainly doesnt help. but then google always exagerates.

Gothic King Cobra will always be my favorite cow, but alas, it was not alcohol that caused him to lose his precious mane.

After watching how much Tobacco he smokes I've come to terms his constant smoking is what most likely caused him to lose his hair.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
Is his appearance entirely a result of autism? I've noticed a pattern of facial features specific to autists, but never this extreme.

Reactions: Dia de Muertos

Dia de Muertos

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
I just found this guy a few months ago from my friend who actually bought a fucking wand from him. I have tried to explain to said friend that he's not supposed to be touching the poo but glad to see my first magic wand in flesh.. It's as autistic as you would expect.

• Feels
Reactions: GandT and fag0t