Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

Technics99

kiwifarms.net
I liked him until i saw him as good as flash his erect wang on stream! seemed like he got off on it, very weird guy, makes me wonder what other deviant kinks he has.

Toasty

Thinks cousin fuckers burn at the stake brighter.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, the day glow green, uh pickle panties someone sent him. I got the sense of mild exhibitionism, mixed with the fact that he had no idea that what he was doing was socially ( and youtubally) not cool. Dude's not that bright.

Reactions: Technics99

Technics99

kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, the day glow green, uh pickle panties someone sent him. I got the sense of mild exhibitionism, mixed with the fact that he had no idea that what he was doing was socially ( and youtubally) not cool. Dude's not that bright.

Agreed about exhibitionism!

Toasty

Thinks cousin fuckers burn at the stake brighter.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jfc is deffo proud of his Wang, and wishes to share it with the world. He has mentioned in several videos, that he is muscular and has a big dick, but nobody knows because he is so socially awkward due to anxiety and Asperger's.
I got the feeling in the pickle panties video that he felt he had finally found a way to expose his wang to the world without breaking any rules. He is clearly impressed by his own junk, and was also clearly excited by the chance to show it off.
But he imho had no clue that what he was doing was not ok.
I don't think he got off on the deviancy of it. I think he was happy he found a way he thought was acceptable to peackock his parts. He probably we women would flock in droves.

• Agree
Reactions: Umaibae and GandT

Technics99

kiwifarms.net
Jfc is deffo proud of his Wang, and wishes to share it with the world. He has mentioned in several videos, that he is muscular and has a big dick, but nobody knows because he is so socially awkward due to anxiety and Asperger's.
I got the feeling in the pickle panties video that he felt he had finally found a way to expose his wang to the world without breaking any rules. He is clearly impressed by his own junk, and was also clearly excited by the chance to show it off.
But he imho had no clue that what he was doing was not ok.
I don't think he got off on the deviancy of it. I think he was happy he found a way he thought was acceptable to peackock his parts. He probably we women would flock in droves.

You might be right i just read about aspergers and exhibitonism and social intelligence. Its just the smirk that threw me as he is reading probably quite shocked comments from viewers..at least i knew what to expect!

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Jord's got the 'spergers and is a pretty good example of what your typical asspie actually is, as opposed to just your garden variety weirdo. He very obviously has little to no idea of what's going on around him, or how to read people. People have brought up on his Reddit and in podcasts that he's routinely taken advantage of by his other "friends", and that said friends are almost certainly just other vagrants he happens across in his day to day life.

He's a little weirdo, but all indications suggest he's otherwise harmless aside from his woeful ignorance of social norms. Throughout his documentary he whips out a pocket knife and fantasizes about threatening various bullies with it, but it's more of a childish "Oh yeah?!" thing than it is indication of actual violent tendencies.

LilBismyfriend

Thank You Based God
kiwifarms.net
Got my wand in the mail today
iirc it comes pre-loaded with magic so I'm very eager to test it on some local crossing lights

Will probably get the page laminated
20191022_210514.jpg
20191022_210417.jpg
20191022_211519.jpg

ZXO

Mista Thug Isolation
kiwifarms.net
Bitesize Cobra Vids and the gang put this together (feat. Hampow93). Better late than never haha.

The degradation hit kinda hard and fast.

Reactions: Smooth Calculator

Smooth Calculator

Crunchin numbas unda da Ocean
kiwifarms.net
He is literally doing a valentines day dancing around in the green cock holster under stream rn
Jus a run down he was askin for $50dollars and he would dance around in the green underwear. He got the money and b4 dancing he “fluffed himself up” afterwards began to dance the whole stream is fucking funny i dont kno anything about archiving yet so if sum wanted to they should cuz it is a all around funny stream! So i couldnt archive myself.