Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Praise Lenin Lime's magic
Start:
Doing a video response to a vegan protestor who ruined a kid’s birthday party. Vegan rant.
1:32:
Starts the video.
2:23:
Free the nipple Double standards women can’t go topless in public. Back to the video.
4:06:
Vegan teacher rant with added fake Aussie accent. Back to the video for 2 seconds. Creeping on vegan booty. Back to the video.
7:10:
Explains what happens in the video. It’s ridiculous YouTube. Of age female ass TWU. Back to the video for 2 seconds. Explains what happens in the video.
9:05:
Back to the video for 2 seconds. Slavery rant. (X2)
10:38:
Back to the video for 1 second. Ranting about what happens in the video. Back to the video for 2 seconds. Kobes agrees with Isaac Butterfield. Back to the video. Parrots what’s said in the video.
12:25:
Scenario of going to a barbecue. Back to the video for 2 seconds. Vegan rant.
13:46:
Back to the video. Vegan rant. Checking out the vegan booty.
16:40:
Don’t body shame. Back to the video. Over exaggerated laugh to a joke in the video.
17:46:
Explains what happens in the video. Rant about people getting offended by everything.
18:46:
Back to the video for 1 second. Ponies look happy. Back to the video.
19:52:
Kobes explains what animal abuse is. Bucket of chicken. Back to the video.
21:00:
Tess Petersen is the worst. Vegan rant.
21:49:
Back to the video.
22:47:
Plants can’t consent. Check mate! Back to the video. Comments on her t-shirt and boyfriend’s tiny penis. Back to the video. Parrots what’s said in the video.
26:38:
Vegans are hypocrites. Vegan rant. Plants are pretty much rooted to the ground.
New Kate Winslet:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

His YouTube dry spell didn't last long TWU
The going theory is that it was simply a spergout over not having beer. The video where he pretty much admitted he wasn't that serious about the break, he's got a beer and a noticibly calmer demeanor.

Most believe it was theatrics to get the paypigs to replenish the PayPal, which paid off.

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only is he back on YouTube, but he's back to ordering one of a kind custom pizzas slathered in garlic butter sauce.

Screenshot_20210604-034355.png

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol he didn't even take a day break. Which Stephanie stream is his reaction to? He only played 2 seconds of it on his video response. Was it her interview with SeizureRobot?

Here's his streams & videos from the past 2 days:
That's what's up
Filming a clip from American Dad. There’s a cobra.
Start:
Not streaming as much as he used to but wanted to do a video response. Not trying to start drama just a friendly video response. Made some money off Tee Spring so he’s drinking a drink combo of Jim Beam and Mango Pepsi #notasponsorjustfreeadvertisement. Making wands, making his new album, making money off his Tee Spring TWU.
2:10:
Doesn’t care that Stephanie is on YouTube because the platform is big enough for both of them and they are both adults. Unexpected sneeze. She’s copying his style except she doesn’t make wants. Troll rant. Making wands is honest money.
3:25:
Don’t talk about your co-workers on YouTube!
4:03:
Starts the video for 2 seconds and says it’s different to his usual Terrence Pop Isaac Butterfield video response. Mango Pepsi and Jim Beam drink combo is good #notasponsorjustfreeadvertisement. Not starting drama. No chat. Phone on airplane mode. Back to the video.
5:40:
Where the fuck has cobra been? No one is asking that, he didn’t even go a whole day without posting on YouTube. Penal gland. Going to address things Stephanie said on stream.
7:23:
Kobes was the bad boy of Job corp. Don’t talk shit about wands. Wands is honest money, congratulations you just cursed yourself.
8:53:
Got his rent paid TMDWU, working on new album and more wands. Stephanie is should just admit she’s attracted to bad boys. Talks about people getting pissed off that his comments are approval only so they are commenting on Stephanie’s videos and it’s all about him. Kobes owns the trolls.
11:00:
Kobes started his wand business because of the trolls. Talks about the cobra skin staff he made. Still talking about taking a break from YouTube to work on his wands and his album. Complains about trolls getting his channel demonitorized. Fuck racism, sexism, abuse. Power to the people.
12:40:
More whiskey and mango Pepsi. Ozzy knuckles. Ozzy doesn’t really yell at Sharon it’s a joke. Ozzy smokes weed for his Parkinson’s. Weed will be legal in Wyoming soon.
15:03:
Stephanie, dudette, chica, don’t talk about your co-workers on YouTube. Kobes says he would be friends if she wants. Claims Stephanie’s audience is because of him and then calls her a narcissist.
17:28:
Talks about when he made videos about things that happened to him at Wendy’s and the trolls got him fired for it. People who eat at Wendy’s missed him after he was fired.
19:05:
Compares Stephanie to AnonymousCasperWY trying to take advantage of his fame and the only difference is that she used to date him. Says he regrets cheating on Stephanie.
19:40:
Kobes has matured since he dated Stephanie and Summer was karma for what he did to Stephanie. Says a cute of age blonde was checking him out at the loaf n jug earlier. Kobes thinks he could get a much hotter of age chick than Stephanie.
22:15:
Everyone worships the ground Kobes walks on apparently. Moar alcohol. Unexpected sneeze. People are only watching Stephanie’s videos because she used to date him. Mango Pepsi and Jim Beam #notasponsorjustfreeadvertisement.
24:30:
High quality handmade wands rant. Kobes would rather win the lottery than end his dry spell. Sex is a want not a need.
26:20:
All his next batch of wands will have shotgun shells on them and they will be at least $44 because ammunition is expensive. Disagrees that Stephanie is a better content creator. Casper is a nice place.
28:33:
Says a lot of the questions in Stephanie’s livestream related to him. Talks about how he knows how to cook now.
30:14:
Thinks she’s copying his YouTube and that she still misses him. Says he doesn’t watch her videos to be honest. Lists off YouTube channels he’s subscribed to. He will one day send kid behind the camera a batch of wands. Talks about making wands.
32:36:
If Kobes moves into his dream house, he will start doing custom wand orders. Talks about a clock tower. Shills Tee Spring.
34:58:
Moar Pepsi and Jim Beam. Pour action. Spills Pepsi. Working on another song. It’s called smoke weed and hail Satan or some shit like that.
36:45:
Says he will be supportive if Stephanie wants to do YouTube.
38:10:
Talks about trolls getting him fired from Wendys. Kobes wants to be a successful wand maker and musician. Troll rant.
39:27:
Kobes is not an alcoholic. Alcoholism runs in his family but Kobes is not an alcoholic apparently. Not going to quit YouTube he might just take a break.
41:00:
Talks about Ozzy
42:15:
Doesn’t wish any bad on his exes. Thinks Stephanie is copying him.
43:11:
Not in a rush to get laid or get a girlfriend. Feels bad for cheating on Stephanie. Talks about his dry spell.
45:54:
Moar alcohol. Stephanie obviously saw how successful Kobes is on YouTube and wanted to cash in on that. Saving some Jim Beam for later.
47:30:
The wand he’s working on is looking great. Can’t let the haters get to you. Kobes is telling it like it is and people don’t like that.
49:08:
Going to have this last drink and finish the livestream and save the rest of the alcohol for later.
50:15:
Can’t let the trolls or your exes talking shit get to you.
52:46:
Talks about how he’s been taking a break from YouTube. When? Trolls.
54:26:
It’s a warm ass, what month? June 3rd. Kobes isn’t going to let the trolls stop him from kicking ass at life. Checks Tee Spring. He made $34 and $10 on the way.
56:40:
Doesn’t have to drink to enjoy himself on stream.
59:05:
Can’t let people get to you. Working on new album and wands. Drink combo.
1:00:52:
Nearly pukes. Says he can drink whiskey straight but prefers mixed drinks. Toxic masculinity something something. Choking on his drink.
Start:
Little Ceasers pizza. Pours garlic butter all over it. Drinks garlic butter. Describes his pizza.
2:58:
Yukbang. He has garlic butter in his goatee.
4:24:
Cheese pull. Lists toppings again. Yukbang.
6:33:
Cheese pull. Yukbang. Shout outs to food YouTube channels.
7:56:
Little Ceasers #notasponsorjustfreeadvertisement
10:28:
Says it doesn’t matter how fucked up I get I’m still legit. Cheese pull. Says he could take a year or less break from YouTube.
11:59:
Saving some pizza for later.
13:34:
More Jim Beam. He dropped the Pepsi when he took it out of the fridge but that’s alright. Talks about his pizza.
15:23:
Choking on whiskey.

New Kate Winslet

Mandowhorian

Anywhere he goes, I go
kiwifarms.net
I finally got around to going through at least all the highlights for Josh. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier because he truly is an interesting guy. Sure he can be a dick and be gross, but he doesn't outright rub me the wrong way like most people on this site do. I look forward to joining all of you in our journey with Jord.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I finally got around to going through at least all the highlights for Josh. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier because he truly is an interesting guy. Sure he can be a dick and be gross, but he doesn't outright rub me the wrong way like most people on this site do. I look forward to joining all of you in our journey with Jord.
When given the option, the power, the choice, Joshua Fay Saunders is THE dirtiest player in the game. He WILL step on his gramma's oxygen tank to get a dollar or a blow job.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

New Bitesize video. Highlights of his "video responce" to Stephanie's stream.
What's great about this video is 3 things

#3. How low-key Stephanie doesn't care about Josh's bullshit, how she's moved on and bettered herself and holds no grudge/etc
#2. How deluded Mr Cobra is--she clearly stated on SnakeBones the more believable "no, Josh was not a bad-boy". Rememer this era was short-haired Frog-Josh
#1. How vital BiteSizedCobraVids is to Josh's survival--I saw a long fucking video and couldn't be bothered. BiteSize literally pulls all the gold hidden in the eath

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's great about this video is 3 things

#3. How low-key Stephanie doesn't care about Josh's bullshit, how she's moved on and bettered herself and holds no grudge/etc
#2. How deluded Mr Cobra is--she clearly stated on SnakeBones the more believable "no, Josh was not a bad-boy". Rememer this era was short-haired Frog-Josh
#1. How vital BiteSizedCobraVids is to Josh's survival--I saw a long fucking video and couldn't be bothered. BiteSize literally pulls all the gold hidden in the eath
My favorite thing about it is that the only real gripes he had about her were:
1. People ask her questions his fans used to ask him.
2. People only watch her because of him, which I guess is fair to say to a point.
3. She only dated him because she didn't realize she had the potential to do better.

This stream seemed like it was just an excuse to pound Jack Daniels for an hour.