Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
And now I'm watching his stream for 4 hours ago before I go to bed, he's doing a muk bang with a Burger King that he ordered on doordash.. looks like there's two kings in the apartment tonight you know what I'm saying. Poor little guy is going to die from a sodium attack
Jord is going to be one of those guys who abuses himself 24/7 and somehow still manages to live til his late 70's in "ok" shape.

ShiningBrightly

kiwifarms.net
I started to watch El Goblino just recently. After watching his current videos and compilations, Wendy's Saga runs like series about somebody completely different.
Having a somewhat good job for an autist, being kept in motion by adderall, a girlfriend that's not repulsive, his own place.
for you and anyone else who has joined the kobra klub and hasn't seen the OG trappped documentary, i HIGHLY recommend it. not only does it feature our gothic bad boy back in the day bucking society's burdens bravely, the editing and composition itself is just superb.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Start:
Shout out to the fans. Opening care packages. He got dill flavoured peanuts and reads the note from "Clint"
1:22:
Tries the nuts. Jokes on the trolls, the nuts are tasty. Kobes thinks it's funny they impersonated Clint on the note.
2:40:
Next care package. Pizza flavoured beer. Stab can to open. Says it tastes like pizza and beer. TWU. Sour candies.
6:17:
Dry spell rant while he cleans up. Doing Patreon videos tomorrow. TWU.
7:27:
Check out his sexy knife and sheath.
7:58:
Joey Davidson shirt. Reads note.
8:55:
Canned fish, mint kitkats, water flavour, candies. Murlot liquor. Says he's doing alright just a little depressed. Struggling to keep his rent paid and pay for groceries etc.
11:25:
Slice of left over pizza. Cleans up.
12:40:
Working on wands working on his album TWU. Understands why his rent has increased. Eats leftover pizza
14:00:
Shills po box. Will be able to cover his rent but won't be able to pay for anything else.
16:10:
Trying out green cobra drink combination suggested by a fan. It's an acquired taste.
19:00:
Send him snacks, food, drinks, t-shirts , trinkets. Working on another shotgun shell wand TMDWU. Trying to make it work with getting his rent paid because he likes living here. Goes between drinking the pizza beer and drink combination.
21:48:
Waiting on his tactical soap order.

Chasing a turkey (not into traffic).

Start:
Doing a burger King food challenge. Reads out his order.
2:00:
Inhales fries.
3:39:
Trying to cuss less on his channel so maybe he'll get monitorized. Back to eating fries.
7:16:
Eats burger like an apple.
8:50:
He's struggling. He's not going to be able to try the chicken sandwiches.
11:43:
Meat sweats
12:33:
Saving the chicken sandwiches for later. Washes his face.
14:55:
Doesn't care if a troll sent him liquor in the mail. Still free liquor. It tastes like crap but he greatly appreciates it.
16:50:
Switched to soda. Finished the pizza beer off camera. Going to work on his wands and album.
18:15:
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE
19:29:
He'll review the other burgers later.
21:11:
Talks about troll texts.

Praise Lenin Lime's magic for archiving and re-uploading this stream:
Start:
Says he got a text from someone pretending to be Stephanie asking fir him to switch his comments back on because trolls are posting in her comments section. He responded no, you want to copy him and be a YouTube celebrity deal with the trolls.
1:40:
Talks about another text he got about Stephanie. Fuck violence. Being the bigger man. Gender relations. Fuck violence.
3:24:
Kobes would never hit a woman unless she threatened him with a gun or knife. Johnny Depp and Amber Reid. Gender relations.
5:40:
Kobes will get a sex doll. Kobes is in his prime.
7:37:
Talks about his burger King order from earlier.
8:24;
Fuck domestic violence. Dry spell.
10:00:
Regrets cheating on Stephanie. Not trying anything to be honest. Rejected by every chick he likes rant.
11:45:
Going to do patreon videos in a bit. Ozzy tshirt.
12:30:
Making a red wand.
13:39:
Gives dating advice.
14:15:
Nearly finished the liquor he received in his care package. His rent has gone up. Jessica Simpson is hot. (I don't think he knows this is Yaniv's new name)
16:52:
Hammerfall vocal cover. Stops to go on a rant about genetics. Men are stronger than women.
18:01:
1 second of song. Talks about Ozzy concert.
19:00:
Back to Vocal cover for 1 second. Troll texts.
19:36:
Back to Vocal cover fir 2 seconds. Needs to make $250 off wands to make it work. More liquor. #notasponsorjustfreeadvertisement he doesn't like it but is going to drink it because he doesn't want to be rude.
22:39:
Back to Vocal cover.
23:57:
Stops to flex that he can sing. Back to Vocal cover.
26:44:
Fuck sikkos and sick assholes. Kobes would never touch an under age girl even if his dry spell continues. Fuck rape in all forms. Kids can't consent.
29:23:
Back to the song for 1 second. Waiting patiently on the dating scene. Back to the song.
31:16:
Checks his recordings for his album. Has 4 songs recordings. One if his songs is for meditation. Talks about King Cobra wave biurnal beat.
34:41:
He's pleased with how love and vanity turned out.
37:43:
Doing an Elvis Vocal cover to show off his talent.
42:05:
Complains about copyright strikes. Calls himself a heart throb because he can sing.
43:42:
Going to sing the Beatles next because it might grab the attention if the Hollywood
44:30:
Vocal cover always on my mind
46:38:
His favourite number as a kid was 77 and he had a thing for peacocks. Coincidence?
47:37:
Back to song.
49:10:
No copyright infringement intended
50:20:
Talking about pipe tobacco because he got an ad for stopping smoking.
51:33:
Vocal cover let it be
52:11:
Stops because he had to charge his mic. Back to Vocal cover without mic. Says he's pitch perfect.
54:00:
Says people in Hollywood would sign him but the trolls put them off. Back to the vocal cover.
55:26:
Shout out to the fans who sent him alcohol. Back to the vocal cover.
59:18:
John legend vocal cover. This us the kind of crap that drives the of age women wild in these modern times. He's going all out with the actions for this one.
1:05:55:
Vocal cover passenger let her go. Stops to pour more soda pop. This is the crap that gets the chicks going these days. Back to the song. Keeps stopping the song to talk about relationships and his dry spell.
1:15:20:
Wand in pocket so he can go out for a smoke. Gives dating advice. No point fighting smoking in his apartment because it didn't get him anywhere good in his last apartment. Goes out for a smoke.
1:26:32:
Returns. Going to work on vocal layers. Wishes Johnny cash and Elvis were reincarnated.
1:28:47:
Hurt vocal cover
1:33:13:
Grabs his chicken burgers from earlier.
1:34:29:
Eats burger like an apple. Its good. Eating it cold from the fridge. Talks about fast food restaurants in casper. Needs cheese and bacon. Going to save the other one for tomorrow.

Lenin Lime put together a recap on Kobes' May videos:

DarkSydeHyde

kiwifarms.net
for you and anyone else who has joined the kobra klub and hasn't seen the OG trappped documentary, i HIGHLY recommend it. not only does it feature our gothic bad boy back in the day bucking society's burdens bravely, the editing and composition itself is just superb.
This movie is genuinely really good. Not only for showing King Goober FAS, but for showing de-glamourized face of America.

Goyaanisqatsi

The Clown World Ends With You
kiwifarms.net
anyone notice how Cobes tends to eat his fast food one component at a time? he'll eat the burger, then the fries, then drink the drink. i always found that kind of strange since most people usually munch on them all at the same time you know...idk just a thought i had...

That's ass burgers shit

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
anyone notice how Cobes tends to eat his fast food one component at a time? he'll eat the burger, then the fries, then drink the drink. i always found that kind of strange since most people usually munch on them all at the same time you know...idk just a thought i had...

That's ass burgers shit
It's weird because he'll do that, but his "food hacks" are literally just flinging together different foods he likes to make one large, disgusting super meal; a trait most autistis, who infamously don't want any of their food touching, wouldn't do. He's got some unique quirks for sure.

Mandowhorian

Anywhere he goes, I go
kiwifarms.net
This whole time I thought that's how everyone did it since I do it that way too. Well fuck.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Is this really old and I'm just now seeing it? A 'Cobrapedia' article has this picture of his Mom, who looks like him in a wig. I'd seen that picture of her dressed as like a biker bitch but this is the first time I've ever seen her face "normally".

1623014254259.png

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Homeboy Scotty returns from the dead to accuse Cobes of living in tweaker infested projects. He presumably knows from firsthand experience.

View attachment 2236720
It's not beyond reason to say that any apartment that Cobra can afford to live in would be in a dogshit area, but Homeboy Scotty is a lying piece of shit who throws people under the bus for little to no reason.

SnusBurns

kiwifarms.net
Is this really old and I'm just now seeing it? A 'Cobrapedia' article has this picture of his Mom, who looks like him in a wig. I'd seen that picture of her dressed as like a biker bitch but this is the first time I've ever seen her face "normally".
I've never seen that. She looks exactly like him despite being the opposite sex, and even at this low res. If he really is Clint's son, he seems to have taken his looks from his mom.