Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

Thirteenfifty

One for me and one for the hooker
kiwifarms.net
The subreddit is good but as it's gotten more traffic the new people tend to A-log and post general negative rants about Josh and it's kind of brought the community down, which is sad IMHO.

But it's still the best place to go for active info about Cobes and his adventures.
Yeah the A-logging is getting pretty out of control on his reddit. the top rated comments are usually about how much people hate his guts instead of how insane/morbidly interesting he is.

I actually want cobra to succeed, maybe even find an "of age goth girlfriend" because it usually winds up with him making content asides from slowly rotting in his apartment while posting the 5000th video called either "chillin" or "night video"

Last edited:
Yeah the A-logging is getting pretty out of control on his reddit. the top rated comments are usually about how much people hate his guts instead of how insane/morbidly interesting he is.

I actually want cobra to succed, maybe even find an "of age goth girlfriend" because it usually winds up with him making content asides from slowly rotting in his apartment while posting the 5000th video called either "chillin" or "night video"
True it's lots of new trolls who saw some cringe videos and thought "I'm going to call this guy on his livestream and say eat my shit". They don't know that the best way to enjoy King Cobra is to simply observe and be a supportive fan. Let the seasoned fans take control of any larger schemes, like the halloween costume cowboy hat saga. Prank calls and things like the glitter bomb don't really add to the experience at all. People want to see him sperg, but they don't realize that it's no accomplishment to get him to chimp out. He's funny enough without that. The true reward of following Josh is to see him happy and making progress in his life.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
This guy is funny as shit. Deadwing Dork did a stream reviewing Cobra's absolute abomination of a sandwich containing a beef patty with mayo and PB and J all together. I forget if it also had cheese. Why he isn't fat I'll never know. Maybe he's one of those one meal a day guys.

Unlike many other cows, this isn't somebody I'd have to restrain myself from punching if I ran into him. Kind of a fuckup, no sense of propriety, but definitely not someone who shouldn't even be breathing. I do appreciate his comedic contributions whether intentional or not.

Not a shining example of the gothic community, but maybe that's an autistic thing to say and I shouldn't care.

I hope at some point the boy manages to hold down a job that pays the bills if that hasn't happened yet.

wagglyplacebo

The loneliest punk
Administrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Top tier stream 5/23. Buddy Darflin comes over with a 26 pack of Bud. The two begin a "drink challenge"...which is essentially drink the beer that was purchased. It ends with both passing out on stream as Cobes nearly suffocates from his COPD.
He legit sounds 80 and near death while passed out. Tobacco lung coming in nicely toobs. I seriously wonder if he sleeps like that all the time.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Josh's YouTube money is about to land so of course Alex has shown up. Tweaked out more than usual in this vid, you can see how annoyed Josh is with him. God damn Alex is just the worst.

Warlord is my favorite secondary Cobraverse character. His Napoleon Dynamite level of bullshitting and Cobes' barely contain frustration with him make for comedy gold.

eyes.png

GettingCoffee

kiwifarms.net
Warlord is my favorite secondary Cobraverse character. His Napoleon Dynamite level of bullshitting and Cobes' barely contain frustration with him make for comedy gold.

View attachment 1362261
I think having Alex around instead of Scotty is “better” for cobes. Darf on the other hand is the most wholesome of the co-stars. He’s the only one I haven’t seen mooching or try to use josh’s subs to their advantage. He’s really just there for josh... for whatever reason

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This video is hilarious, Josh seems extra slower than usual though. A fan sent him some infamous surströmming and before he even gets any in his mouth he spills most of it all over his chair and carpet, Im sure his smelling senses are so dulled he wont notice his apartment reeking for months after this.

I was also going through the subreddit and found this pretty informative AMA from a social worker who works in Casper and has helped Josh out on occasion, I screenshotted some relevant questions answered but the whole thing is pretty interesting. (Archive)
1592591180077.png1592591264420.png1592591291236.png1592591314336.png1592591332412.png1592591353298.png1592591365931.png1592591398414.png1592591435679.png1592591471790.png1592591495075.png1592591542902.png1592591566549.png

The best thing I found was that someone is making a free videogame about Josh and the Cobraverse, honestly stoked to play it :)
https://www.reddit.com/user/TWU-Games/submitted/
1592591687826.png

Hat flippity flip

Last edited:

newplort

Who cares if it’s Fooly or Cooly?
kiwifarms.net
not sure if anybody knew about this,

recently josh decided to auction off his infamous LIGHTLY USED frying pan on ebay. I'm sure you've seen it before, its known for magically burning any food item to be placed inside.
Don't freak out, it luckily didn't sell for 10 grand, but it did sell for the dank price of $420.69, to which josh donated to charity.

(He cleaned it off before mailing it to the buyer. IMO take away the grease its just a normal pan. The grease should've stayed)

I don't read his reddit much, its awfully hateful, but i think they were almost proud of him for donating it. I'm glad he did, the last $1000 youtube check was spent almost instantly.

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
See, this is the sort of cow I love to follow. Like with Fedsmoker I can just sit back and enjoy the ride. Cobra's super exceptional in the kind of way that can be laughed at, with none of the horror-inducing crap you get with cows like the furry dogfuckers.

I genuinely wish Cobes well. I hope he succeeds in what he wants to do.

newplort

Who cares if it’s Fooly or Cooly?
kiwifarms.net
See, this is the sort of cow I love to follow. Like with Fedsmoker I can just sit back and enjoy the ride. Cobra's super exceptional in the kind of way that can be laughed at, with none of the horror-inducing crap you get with cows like the furry dogfuckers.

I genuinely wish Cobes well. I hope he succeeds in what he wants to do.
He's alot of fun, I've followed him for a few years.
He just has a-lot of bad habits. The unclean living conditions, smoking and drinking problems, inability to save money.. i really hope he can find some guidance and get better.

RollingRock

kiwifarms.net
This video is hilarious, Josh seems extra slower than usual though. A fan sent him some infamous surströmming and before he even gets any in his mouth he spills most of it all over his chair and carpet, Im sure his smelling senses are so dulled he wont notice his apartment reeking for months after this.

You're supposed to open this outdoors in a pot of water so the smell and spray doesn't get everywhere
I thought you must be exaggerating but at 8:20 he eats a heaping forkfull (you are supposed to eat it on bread) and then spills it everywhere what the fuck. And on carpet???
The only way he could stand this is because smoking kills your sense of taste/smell