Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

CrazySunshine88

Who cares if it’s Fooly or Cooly?
kiwifarms.net
If i'm spamming please let me know, but his most recent video where he makes steak for the first time is the worst cooking video yet.. I'll try to TLDW it
(with special guest, camera man darf!)
- shows off his newly greased up pan
- 1 half stick of butter in the pan, then almost a whole bulb of garlic, followed by the other half of the butter stick
- raw steak in one bare unwashed hand, caking it in way too much seasoning with the other
- letting the flavor in
- steak taking a bath in butter (also dirt)
- dont forget the half can of beer for flavor
- pan is boiling on high heat, +1 more half stick of butter
- overflowing beer cup spills on floor (proceeds to not clean it up for the rest of the video)
- putting the butter to sleep, sewage concoction soaked nicely into the steak
- adds monster energy to the sewer potion "for the sweetness"
- drowning
- this just looks gross to me
- broke his fav skull chalice, proceeds to smoke 2 cigs to prevent anger overload
- took 35 minutes to cook, under 2 minutes to scarf down in 3 bites

I'm almost certain hes day drunk, and also almost certain this steak was not cooked the whole way through.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're supposed to open this outdoors in a pot of water so the smell and spray doesn't get everywhere
I thought you must be exaggerating but at 8:20 he eats a heaping forkfull (you are supposed to eat it on bread) and then spills it everywhere what the fuck. And on carpet???
The only way he could stand this is because smoking kills your sense of taste/smell

He actually spilled most of it on the ground and is eating the pieces that didn’t touch the carpet
If i'm spamming please let me know, but his most recent video where he makes steak for the first time is the worst cooking video yet.. I'll try to TLDW it
(with special guest, camera man darf!)
- shows off his newly greased up pan
- 1 half stick of butter in the pan, then almost a whole bulb of garlic, followed by the other half of the butter stick
- raw steak in one bare unwashed hand, caking it in way too much seasoning with the other
- letting the flavor in
- steak taking a bath in butter (also dirt)
- dont forget the half can of beer for flavor
- pan is boiling on high heat, +1 more half stick of butter
- overflowing beer cup spills on floor (proceeds to not clean it up for the rest of the video)
- putting the butter to sleep, sewage concoction soaked nicely into the steak
- adds monster energy to the sewer potion "for the sweetness"
- drowning
- this just looks gross to me
- broke his fav skull chalice, proceeds to smoke 2 cigs to prevent anger overload
- took 35 minutes to cook, under 2 minutes to scarf down in 3 bites

I'm almost certain hes day drunk, and also almost certain this steak was not cooked the whole way through.

Josh is one of my favourite cows and his thread does not get enough love so I don’t mind if you spam :) the subreddit has some good stuff but everyone there is so a-loggy its no fun

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
1593657630393.png

Toasty

Thinks cousin fuckers burn at the stake brighter.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dad does sound like a bit of an aspie too, but I respect what he said about Josh. Josh is a wierdo, but a harmless one. He keeps his shit together for the most part. He's barely even a lolcow. How many other ones we got that work, have a hobby that makes money, and live independently?
He just makes shitty friend choices, thinks he can curse people by the power of grey scull or some shit and has a propensity for whipping his wang out on camera.

ShiningBrightly

kiwifarms.net
Dad does sound like a bit of an aspie too, but I respect what he said about Josh. Josh is a wierdo, but a harmless one. He keeps his shit together for the most part. He's barely even a lolcow. How many other ones we got that work, have a hobby that makes money, and live independently?
He just makes shitty friend choices, thinks he can curse people by the power of grey scull or some shit and has a propensity for whipping his wang out on camera.

yeah well i think you hit the nail right on the head there as to why he's been around so long and still keeps goin. always gaining more subscribers. he's a bit more lovable than some of the others who u just kinda hate. at least that is how it is for me sometimes :)

• Feels
Reactions: Smooth Calculator

Okuyasu Nijimura

ヤンキーシートポースタ
kiwifarms.net
He is only a danger to himself and his cellphones. Maybe an of age female that lives in Casper.

Josh needs to definitely make better decisions for friends though I do enjoy watching a good ol dumpster fire.

Rant 7/15/2020

Last edited:
I wonder if the wands Homeboy Alex helped make will be fully loaded with magic?
:thinking:
Cobra has been asked if the wands come pre-loaded with energy on his streams and he insists that they are empty vessels for you to channel your own power through. its his handy excuse just in case someone claims that he sold them a faulty wand because it doesn't "work"

maybe homeboy Alex's wands will be infected with his powerful warlord energy

• Informative
Reactions: Kamov Ka-52
In today's livestream, Cobra accepts Cooltaste's guitar battle challenge. Youtube user Boppers or "Biggers" orders a pizza for Cobra but forgets the King's address and cancels the order. Cobra fails to read the multiple chat messages and superchats which scream "DON'T GO OUTSIDE FOR PIZZA I MESSED UP" leading to 600 idiots (myself included) staring at his empty throne for 23 minutes. Ignoring the fresh pizza debacle he instead opts to get pissed when he realizes that his Grubhub order from yesterday never arrived, due to him selecting pickup instead of delivery. Having smashed his cellphone in an autistic rage, he has no way to contact Grubhub or the restaurant to resolve the situation. He admits that he and his father came to a mutual agreement that it's best for Clint to hold onto Cobra's debit card to best protect his finances. He stares woefully at the screen, insisting that he is not upset, just chilling. He ends the stream in a somber mood.

The Stream
The Archive

Looking forward to a killer Bitesize TWU

Last edited by a moderator:

Smooth Calculator

Crunchin numbas unda da Ocean
kiwifarms.net

Maybe late but I can't bear to sit through Josh's stream marathons and have to get my info from Bitesize.

Cobes receives a letter from the White House thanking him for doing his part to stop ISIS.
Same nowadays Ill jus watch bitesize to get my lols as well but sumtimes Ill pop into the DarkLords streams...... but there is so much dead air and him talking about his dry spell lol

Reactions: Nihil Jung