Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

VelveteenRabbit

kiwifarms.net
Whats new? Everything seems to be back but out of order? https://www.youtube.com/c/KingCobraJFS/videos

Also I checked a bunch and commenting seems to have been turned off for all videos wtf
All the pot videos were posted which they had not been previously. He talked about it in one that was titled something like IMG 1037 that these would have to stay private until weed was legal in Wyo. The did a classic Josh the pwn Lord fantasy sequence. All the “capsule videos“ are previously unposted content. They were posted publicly for the first time today. Same function as the scheduled upload feature it shows rather date it is made public not the date that it gets uploaded. Since they were never public the accidental unprivating idea doesn’t hold water.

• Informative
Reactions: Pineapple Fox

Mamillionaire

kiwifarms.net
I can almost guarantee that the page on the internet he was referring to is Chazz’s ED page. On his last “Night Video” before he privated everything it was linked in the top comment both in its present form and an archived version. That ED page was edited by someone going by GothicDeelight recently to reflect Beefrave’s reappearance in regards to KingCobraJFS before it was reverted by another ED admin. He saw both versions. The comments containing this information started to disappear (and reappear) shortly after they were posted, I witnessed this happening.

Edit: clarity + phone posting

Last edited:

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
best quote from the outside video: "tactical soap kicks Asperger's!"

he is no longer friends with chazz on facebook
maybe he learned more about chazz as he hasn't mentioned chazz in either the night video or outside video. additionally, he shills hard for tactical soap (which "kicks asperger's", he says), which doesn't really make sense if he's about to make it big through chazz

but then again in the outside video he still claims to have a voice-acting gig lined up for a cartoon where he plays "a doctor who smokes." i thought the voice acting stuff was through chazz though, in which case not sure why he still claims to be doing it if he's dispelled the illusion of chazz.

the rest of the outside video is just a rant about religion, magic, christianity, satan, etc.

new video opening fanmail. i think it's new because he's wearing the same shit he was outside:

edit: video is private again. not sure what he's up to.

Last edited:

Discount Full Flavor

kiwifarms.net
best quote from the outside video: "tactical soap kicks Asperger's!"

maybe he learned more about chazz as he hasn't mentioned chazz in either the night video or outside video. additionally, he shills hard for tactical soap (which "kicks asperger's", he says), which doesn't really make sense if he's about to make it big through chazz

but then again in the outside video he still claims to have a voice-acting gig lined up for a cartoon where he plays "a doctor who smokes." i thought the voice acting stuff was through chazz though, in which case not sure why he still claims to be doing it if he's dispelled the illusion of chazz.

the rest of the outside video is just a rant about religion, magic, christianity, satan, etc.

new video opening fanmail. i think it's new because he's wearing the same shit he was outside:

the outside video was uploaded jun 19

ShiningBrightly

kiwifarms.net
his outside video from yesterday, after he privated everything, he's still talking about the voice acting gig. so idk whats going on. i do like hearing that he's not friends w/ chazz anymore on fb tho. perhaps we'll get an update today. what exciting times toobz.

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
his outside video from yesterday, after he privated everything, he's still talking about the voice acting gig. so idk whats going on. i do like hearing that he's not friends w/ chazz anymore on fb tho. perhaps we'll get an update today. what exciting times toobz.
see 2 posts up. the video is from june. they're all privated again, so it could still be chazz related

wagglyplacebo

The loneliest punk
Administrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might just be a "don't mention me anymore Cobra, it'll ruin your voice acting" thing to get people to stop making fun of chazz and spreading that stuff around.

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The gothic mongoloid has been tard raging extra hard this last couple of days. Methinks his smooth brain finally managed to put 2 and 2 together regarding his new “career” and got pretty close to 4.

This is gonna be interesting.
what we know:
1) he seems to be trying to do something to all of his videos all at once--not sure what.
2) he's "seen some shit" that caused him to do this.
3) he didn't mention chazz in the "night video", the only new video since the purge.

on 1), he's definitely autistic enough to try and go through every single video and look for whatever it is he wants to censor. he's also autistic enough to fuck it up multiple times and accidentally unprivate, uploade, re-upload, etc.

on 2) and 3), i dont want to infer an evidence of absence from the absence of evidence, but it's not a far leap to think that his channel purge is related to his delusions about chazz and his voice acting career being dispelled.

not really much else to go on.