Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ShiningBrightly

kiwifarms.net
judging from the "setting the record straight" video, he says he cant post on the main channel until November, which suggests a 3 month ban. I wonder if people reported his drug videos when he accidentally uploaded them.

newest video is tf when no gf.

i saw someone say it was 90 days no streaming 2 weeks no posting but idk for sure. no superchats for 3 months is rly gonna fuck over his baller lifestyle tho

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haven't followed this cow, but going by the first page (he DFE'd hardcore, I think 1 video there is still up) and the last page with the closing of some drama, looks like an active cow that might be interesting. Is it worthwhile going down the rabbit hole with this one?

tphreak

kiwifarms.net
Is it worthwhile going down the rabbit hole with this one?
I would start with the two documentaries made about him. These are what got me hooked and sorry if you've seen these already:

Bitesize Cobra Vids is where you'll want to watch everything else. All of his rants tend to be 2 hours long with not a lot going on. Bitesize does a great job of catching the highlights. Sort by most popular and you'll get most of all the juicy stuff floating to the top.

Edit: I almost forgot one!

You should probably watch this one first, actually. I find it very funny and well made. This was actually the very first video I saw that got me onto Jord in earnest before I watched the "official" documentaries.

Last edited:

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haven't followed this cow, but going by the first page (he DFE'd hardcore, I think 1 video there is still up) and the last page with the closing of some drama, looks like an active cow that might be interesting. Is it worthwhile going down the rabbit hole with this one?
I'd give him a B or B+ as a lolcow.

i havent been following long, and i don't know all the lore, but seems interesting enough to keep an eye on. i think he'll keep putting out content.

• Feels
Reactions: The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit: I almost forgot one!

You should probably watch this one first, actually. I find it very funny and well made. This was actually the very first video I saw that got me onto Jord in earnest before I watched the "official" documentaries.
Yes, this was an excellent intro to this clown. Holy shit. :story: This guy is something else. I totally see the comparison to the Dark Lord of the Piss, Jason Genova. (especially in their diet, LOL)

Thanks everyone, I'm gonna put a couple hours into catching some 'ments from King Cobra.

Last edited: