Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ConsoleWarVet

That's a fairly small amount of McDonalds.
kiwifarms.net
Haven't followed this cow, but going by the first page (he DFE'd hardcore, I think 1 video there is still up) and the last page with the closing of some drama, looks like an active cow that might be interesting. Is it worthwhile going down the rabbit hole with this one?
I'd say it's 100% worthwhile. I'd start with putting on the bitesizecobra "best of *year*" videos as background noise then actively watching some of the cooking videos he's edited and put up.

Cobra's a weird kind of entertaining to me, on the surface he just looks like a drunk bum who says the same shit over and over again but he manages to say hilarious off the wall stuff consistently enough to keep me captivated.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is from today and quite short from his own channel
Some new BCVs :)

Also I found a channel that does some good, in depth videos on Josh, they also just put out this fun ASMR one
This channel will also be doing a call in type video to talk about Josh if thats your jam
This is the first video in that Snake Bones podcast theory they do, and it has deleted footage I have never seen before including Josh crying on camera about his mom dying :( its really good, definitely recommend. I learned that Josh would attempt to inhale his farts so other people wouldn't smell them.
1598643608907.png

Last edited:

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net
Haven't followed this cow, but going by the first page (he DFE'd hardcore, I think 1 video there is still up) and the last page with the closing of some drama, looks like an active cow that might be interesting. Is it worthwhile going down the rabbit hole with this one?
I like him. Hes a classic cow in the sense that hes just funny. Theres no pedo, tranny, SJW, racist, schizophtenic hot takes with him. He's just a tard that does tard things. He's pretty harmless, and the rabbit hole really isnt a hole do much as its stupid events in a linear fashion.

weedsneaker13

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your second link is broken :)

Also does anyone know Josh's address? I noticed its not in the OP

Josh got drunk at the late hour of 10AM today
he uploaded a new video saying that he has privated all his videos but he won't say why. he believes that his trolls will go away but his "true fans" will stick around. he only vaguely alludes to "seeing some crazy shit" or something to that effect that inspired him to private all the videos.

he claims that he will make them public again in a few days, and he won't stop making videos.

ninja edit: fixed link
This channel will be uploading all the videos that were taken down, here is the first one, I will archive them here once they are all up :)
maybe he learned more about chazz as he hasn't mentioned chazz in either the night video or outside video. additionally, he shills hard for tactical soap (which "kicks asperger's", he says), which doesn't really make sense if he's about to make it big through chazz

but then again in the outside video he still claims to have a voice-acting gig lined up for a cartoon where he plays "a doctor who smokes." i thought the voice acting stuff was through chazz though, in which case not sure why he still claims to be doing it if he's dispelled the illusion of chazz.

the rest of the outside video is just a rant about religion, magic, christianity, satan, etc.

new video opening fanmail. i think it's new because he's wearing the same shit he was outside:

edit: video is private again. not sure what he's up to.
The Elongated Schizo Narrative of Chazz

A VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE PIT TONIGHT!

I'm glad this was a short saga.

weedsneaker13

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would start with the two documentaries made about him. These are what got me hooked and sorry if you've seen these already:

Bitesize Cobra Vids is where you'll want to watch everything else. All of his rants tend to be 2 hours long with not a lot going on. Bitesize does a great job of catching the highlights. Sort by most popular and you'll get most of all the juicy stuff floating to the top.

Edit: I almost forgot one!

You should probably watch this one first, actually. I find it very funny and well made. This was actually the very first video I saw that got me onto Jord in earnest before I watched the "official" documentaries.
This is from today and quite short from his own channel
Some new BCVs :)

Also I found a channel that does some good, in depth videos on Josh, they also just put out this fun ASMR one
This channel will also be doing a call in type video to talk about Josh if thats your jam
This is the first video in that Snake Bones podcast theory they do, and it has deleted footage I have never seen before including Josh crying on camera about his mom dying :( its really good, definitely recommend. I learned that Josh would attempt to inhale his farts so other people wouldn't smell them.
Edit: Sorry for double post.

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
If you watch the first Cobra documentary, pay no attention to that bum who appears in the first minutes. That is his only appearance and he isn't relevant to the GKC JFS story.
I think he was mainly in there just to emphasize that Cobes entire social circle is essentially homeless people and drugs addicts, like the guy in the mall parking lot and the skateboarder guy on probation.

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
I like him. Hes a classic cow in the sense that hes just funny. Theres no pedo, tranny, SJW, racist, schizophtenic hot takes with him. He's just a tard that does tard things. He's pretty harmless, and the rabbit hole really isnt a hole do much as its stupid events in a linear fashion.
Agreed, the best cows are the ones who are just weirdos who do retard shit. The only problem and the reason not all too many of them even exist anymore is the bigger retards who think it's a good idea to fuck with them and drive them off the internet.

ConsoleWarVet

That's a fairly small amount of McDonalds.
kiwifarms.net
fuck i always miss the wand sales. i've been trying to get one for a few months now but i'm always too slow
Maybe you'll get lucky soon. His channel is currently demonitized and he overdrafted his account on door dash so he'll have to make up for those superchats somehow.

Edit: I'm an idiot and linked the wrong video, Pineapple Fox got it

Last edited:

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol o shit are u serious?
Yes, but I am not in the US so that may have been a reason, the regular size wand he had up would have cost me around $160 after taxes and as much as I want one I don't know if I can justify spending that much on a spray painted stick that has probably been pissed on by a denizen of Casper.

Darfliny uploaded this video yesterday of him and Jorsh throwing eggs at each other TWU

Also he might be getting that eye surgery tomorrow? I wonder if he will talk about it, it would be interesting to see him without his wandering eye
1599077819410.png
1599078120930.png
1599078132902.png

Last edited:

bimbo wife

the methadone clinic opens at 5:30
kiwifarms.net
After so much bitching about hater trolls and being a broken record of the same shit lately, and not enough badass vocal covers into his probably very pleasant smelling copper mule cup, I had to take a break from the googly eyed warlock who smells good. Remember, the g-spot feels like a wet walnut. Just gotta feel around up there.

e7a6ff7.png

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's on Hull Street Rd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Josh is getting his cataract surgery today
"Yeah Youtube, that doctor was super professional. They had a cute nurse there and when she took me back to the room she said to the doctor 'that goth patient smells good' yeah buddy"
In all seriousness, I hope his procedure goes well and I hope it actually helps his vision a lot.